Photo

Cash Shop Refunds - Didn't get Rubies? Cash shop issues? Get a refund!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Sometimes you'll order rubies, and you will get charged but you won't receive any rubies. It seems like a somewhat common occurance, it has happened to me several times. 

To initiate a refund, you'll have to make your way to this URL and put in a ticket: https://support.warp...mNewTicket.aspx

Make sure to explain your situation, provide your order number or whatever, and etc. It takes them a couple days to get back to you.

#2 jeffuliii

jeffuliii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for this. I'm going to dispute it. Got the email saying confirmed transfer, money has been definitely been taken out but I am left with 0 rubies and not happy :@.

#3 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for this. I'm going to dispute it. Got the email saying confirmed transfer, money has been definitely been taken out but I am left with 0 rubies and not happy :@.

Looking through the in-game message boards, as well as some posts here, it sounds like this is a somewhat common issue.  :wacko:

Rubies should generally be delivered instantly. If not, usually something went wrong  :blink:

#4 jeffuliii

jeffuliii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Google responded! They gave me an email, rv_mobile@neocycon.com which to contact. If they are unwilling or unresponsive then I am to reply to Google's email and they will proceed there. Thanks for that. Bit late though, considering I only bought the rubies to buy some extra bag space. I literally walked the first like...12-13 levels...

#5 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Google responded! They gave me an email, rv_mobile@neocycon.com which to contact. If they are unwilling or unresponsive then I am to reply to Google's email and they will proceed there. Thanks for that. Bit late though, considering I only bought the rubies to buy some extra bag space. I literally walked the first like...12-13 levels...

ya when you're doing it make sure you checked the box or selected the option (cant remember exactly) where it says "I have tried to contact this seller etc" so that they just refund you.

rv_mobile@neocyon.com is not going to respond to your email, trust me

#6 Deathshock

Deathshock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

I'm an iOS user, and I tried to purchase 210 Rubies for $19.99. Nothing happened after I clicked confirm; I didn't get any rubies. So I tried it again and it work. When I looked at my credit card statement on my online banking it says I was charged 3 times for $19.99 when I only received 210 rubies only twice (the second and third times I tried). In other words, I didn't receive rubies for my first $19.99 purchase. What should I do from here? I already sent an email to iTunes support and am waiting for a response. I can't really try the above as I am not an android user.

#7 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

Updated thread - they are now handling refunds differently. To initiate a refund, you'll have to make your way to this URL and put in a ticket: https://support.warp...mNewTicket.aspx

#8 Siamese XI

Siamese XI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

happened to me as well...

so now i'll have to submit a ticket right?

#9 YvesX

YvesX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

wtf is this I can't register... Now I can... Now I can't login... This is gonna be no more rubies for me... Ever...

#10 CandyNJ

CandyNJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

The link doesn't link for me, even tried other browsers on my iPad mini, nothing. Since I'm an iOS user, I guess I will try iTunes support

#11 Midnight

Midnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

Best advice ever: Don't. Buy. Rubies.
  • Bruxsa and Jonne like this

#12 coolaz

coolaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

fucking ROV charge my credit card $120 i didnt recieved anything.. Im reporting them to apply tunes diz is fucking retard...

#13 Rhem

Rhem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationMombasa, Kenya

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

geez .. i want to buy rubies today with my friends, so ruby's store still bugged ? ios user here..
ajninsig.jpg fullsig.jpg  furysig.jpg
Poring Server
Acolyte - LadyRhem
Mage - RL21
Guild - Randomers
PSCiApQ.gif

#14 Vmacae04

Vmacae04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

They said that the bug are fixed.! However many people stil doesnt reimburse their rubies..

#15 Rhem

Rhem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationMombasa, Kenya

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

so its not safe to buy rubies yet huh?! :( /sob

ajninsig.jpg fullsig.jpg  furysig.jpg
Poring Server
Acolyte - LadyRhem
Mage - RL21
Guild - Randomers
PSCiApQ.gif

#16 Xernan

Xernan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

does this issue only happen with direct CC buyers? how bout for those who buy google play credits and then buy rubies using them? this is the only problem that hinders me from buying rubies @_@

#17 Raouzy

Raouzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

This happened to me once, I filed a ticket through the link Sloppy provided above, and within a couple of hours I got a response from WarpPortal and the missing rubies were given. If it helps, I provided a screenshot of the purchase receipt that iTunes sent after the ruby purchase.

#18 Datkom

Datkom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

Sirs, what if status goes like

"Your purchase has been cancelled. You won't be charged.
Jun 6 »
Google has cancelled this purchase.
Comments from Google: Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes."

Is there possibility of being charged still to CC? TIA

#19 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Sirs, what if status goes like

"Your purchase has been cancelled. You won't be charged.
Jun 6 »
Google has cancelled this purchase.
Comments from Google: Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes."

Is there possibility of being charged still to CC? TIA

if it gets cancelled, it does not charge you. 

#20 akomulto

akomulto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

I'm an iOS user, and I tried to purchase 210 Rubies for $19.99. Nothing happened after I clicked confirm; I didn't get any rubies. So I tried it again and it work. When I looked at my credit card statement on my online banking it says I was charged 3 times for $19.99 when I only received 210 rubies only twice (the second and third times I tried). In other words, I didn't receive rubies for my first $19.99 purchase. What should I do from here? I already sent an email to iTunes support and am waiting for a response. I can't really try the above as I am not an android user.

same thing happened to me. I just saw few days ago. I was charged for two purchase of $19.99, but instead received only 210 rubies. I'm willing to pay as long as I receive the other 210 ruby...

PS: Is your problem solved? If so can you tell me how? just teach me the process I'll do the rest. :) Thanks!

Verrocchio: "Your quest will only have questions but no answers, your journey will end in true misery."

Da Vinci: "When all questions are answered and there is no more to ask, that is true misery."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account