Photo

Cash Shop Refunds - Didn't get Rubies? Cash shop issues? Get a refund!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 zaytsev

zaytsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

What about my issue? Im from philippines so i just bought a us itunes card. I made my appleID a us account. I have access now to us appstore, i can buy other apps. But when i try purchase rubies, it asks for my appleID password, then the game says "your purchase could not be completed" then "unable to purchase from appstore". I tried restoring, reinstalling bunch of times, still nothing works. Could anybody enlighten me? I tried with and without VPN. Any other tips i can try? Its so disheartening, i was actually enjoying this game enough to pay for it.

#22 Budddd

Budddd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

Thanks for this. I'm going to dispute it. Got the email saying confirmed transfer, money has been definitely been taken out but I am left with 0 rubies and not happy :(( argh

#23 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Plss help me to give my rubies now. I'll just pay i my credit card but there is no rubies respon, oh i pay 48dollar so sad to play it, plss help. . ASAP-

#24 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

Plss check it, name character : Jinzkee server : vahalala, plss help me-

#25 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Sometimes you'll order rubies, and you will get charged but you won't receive any rubies. It seems like a somewhat common occurance, it has happened to me several times. 

To initiate a refund, you'll have to make your way to this URL and put in a ticket: https://support.warp...mNewTicket.aspx

Make sure to explain your situation, provide your order number or whatever, and etc. It takes them a couple days to get back to you.

this is an unofficial forums - plz use the link above

#26 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Sir sloppy after i get ticket number wat am i do??

#27 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

Sir sloopy plsss help me,,

#28 Raouzy

Raouzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

Sir sloppy after i get ticket number wat am i do??

You just wait for Warp Portal to contact you, which normally take 4-7 days based on experience. You could follow-up and reply to the ticket, but it hardly does anything if you ask me. I would suggest that you contact them during 9AM-5PM EST timezone since they are US-based.

• Jinzkee likes this

#29 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

thanks but i just wait four to seven days. regret because I just paid my first time I did so I'm pretty lonely yet fun game to play .. chaser would simply withheld, thanks

You just wait for Warp Portal to contact you, which normally take 4-7 days based on experience. You could follow-up and reply to the ticket, but it hardly does anything if you ask me. I would suggest that you contact them during 9AM-5PM EST timezone since they are US-based.

thanks but i just wait four to seven days. regret because I just paid my first time I did so I'm pretty lonely yet fun game to play .. chaser would simply withheld, thanks

#30 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

Sir sloppy they sent to me an email they said ticket close but there is no happen in my rubies.
  • Jinzkee likes this

#31 Jinzkee

Jinzkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

hardly a week ago but still nothing happening, I said you have to wait four to seven days as I did today, please turn sloppy sir help me, please give me a contact number or an email to contact you, I specifically attesting to the details you need,,,

#32 Stiler

Stiler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

i thought they had already fix the ruby purchase problem so i tried to purchase 10 rubies ($0.99) on 13 august and guess what i got double charge. i got charge $1.99 for 10 rubies -_-

still not save to purchasing rubies or it is just my bad luck :(  :(

requesting ticket now even though its only $0.99, but it just prove that the problem still there, so just be careful if u guys want to purchase rubies  :D  :D

#33 BrahmaBull

BrahmaBull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

Same incident happened to me last 19 Aug 2013 6PM, first time I purchased Rubies (@ Ruby Shop) using my VISA card on my Android tablet (google store).  Bought 210 rubies, then I received an Error message saying the deal was cancelled due to high-risk, retry  after 30 minutes.  So I tried again and again, thinking that the transactions were   really cancelled.  To verify it, I went to check the balance of my VISA at Sterling Bank Quezon Ave ATM and to my surprise and disgust, I was debited at least P2,100  (around $50)!!!

So I filed at least 5 tickets at WarpPortal then a certain Mark and Adrian replied asking for Proof of Transaction/ID or screenshots.  WTF!!! So I need to go the bank and get a hardcopy of my VISA transactions then send it to them.  This was really inconvenient and frustrating.

Today, I tried purchasing using the same VISA card but with my Iphone (IOS Appstore), it went smooth.  Received 210 Rubies.  I guess it' more hassle-free to buy from appstore (iOS) than the Android google store. :rolleyes: :angry: ;)

#34 PR9

PR9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

mine says payment method was declined. please choose another payment method.

#35 Godhand

Godhand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

so, i bought rubies using itunes card. before purchasing anything, i had 10 usd. after buying the 4.99 usd ruby i had only 4.65 usd left and no rubies were given. can you please help me?

Server: Asgard

IGN: SirGab

no1

#36 Dormir

Dormir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

The support is a joke. I used an amazon gift card and credit card. $50 worth of rubies and received 0. I put a ticket in on the 6th and have received a couple of emails asking for the same information twice. Now, that they have it...it's been 48 hours without a word from anybody. I will just keep making tickets until they respond. I work in tech support...this is dumb

#37 archiekins

archiekins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

same here. It's already the 6th day that i have reported about the rubies that i was not able to receive and they are not giving me any response. Bottom line is they will not be giving you your money back. We are now looking for a way of reporting game and have it investigated, the fact that they are not doing anything about the issue.

• iPhantomhives likes this

#38 mUgSkiE

mUgSkiE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Each and everyday there is a new problem that will come at rovu. I want to buy 210 rubies. But, it seems there is an error saying that pending order. Who is need to be blame rovu or google play account?
I already file a ticket but there is still no action has been made. It will take several days before they'll answer.

Attached Files

#39 apisfly

apisfly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Admin can u help me? I got the payment twice but i just got it once..plzz help me

#40 Famy20

Famy20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

how to reclaim if the payment has been pain but rubbies not be given.. 210 rubbies.. please give the email to make a complaint... last two days... tq..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account