Photo

Cash Shop Refunds - Didn't get Rubies? Cash shop issues? Get a refund!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Ruff Ryder

Ruff Ryder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

anyone using itunes for purchasing rubies? did anyone tried to refund using itunes instead of waiting for response on warp portal ticket? i purchased ruby and i received nothing on the first transaction and $ got deducted already on my account.  Then i try again to purchase another one,  magically a "purchased" sign popup. i received the 2nd rubies but failed on the first one -__-. i already filed a ticket about it  but damn still no response. -_-

#42 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

anyone using itunes for purchasing rubies? did anyone tried to refund using itunes instead of waiting for response on warp portal ticket? i purchased ruby and i received nothing on the first transaction and $ got deducted already on my account.  Then i try again to purchase another one,  magically a "purchased" sign popup. i received the 2nd rubies but failed on the first one -__-. i already filed a ticket about it  but damn still no response. -_-

They will give you a refund if you explain the situation. That is based on my personal experience. I did it once a while back. Just explain to them that the developers are not being helpful and give them the receipt # that you want refunded.

#43 Ruff Ryder

Ruff Ryder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

I am wondering is  Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising same with Ragnarok: War of gods? I tried sending a report on this support@animoca.com well they responded fast yet the reply was like " please refer to www.facebook.com/valkyrieuprising". lmao

#44 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

I am wondering is Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising same with Ragnarok: War of gods? I tried sending a report on this support@animoca.com well they responded fast yet the reply was like " please refer to www.facebook.com/valkyrieuprising". lmao

lol...click link provided below to resolve your issues:

https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#45 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

I am wondering is  Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising same with Ragnarok: War of gods? I tried sending a report on this support@animoca.com well they responded fast yet the reply was like " please refer to www.facebook.com/valkyrieuprising". lmao

Same game. I heard they can only support certain accounts (recent ones) since they became a publisher later on. Not really sure how true that is. Could just be baseless rumors.

That link never resolved any of my problems... 

• Ruff Ryder likes this

#46 Ruff Ryder

Ruff Ryder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

Same here. Haha i feel like using war of gods client then buy rubies using it,  they responded fast on email support. -_-

#47 RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

HELP HELP HELP..NEED GMS. I BOUGHT RUBY TWO TIMES BUT THEY CHARGED ME 3 time.. Where are the rubies if they charge me for that..

#48 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

HELP HELP HELP..NEED GMS. I BOUGHT RUBY TWO TIMES BUT THEY CHARGED ME 3 time.. Where are the rubies if they charge me for that..

Click link provided on this thread. There are no GMs here that are able to resolve your issue here.

Check your Bank Statement take a screenshot and crop a portion or highlight and blacken/blanket your other incomes/expenses and attach it as part of your supporting document on the link provided. Take a screenshot of the receipts from your email account as well.

Just a friendly reminder, there are no GMs found on this forum, just players that are able to extend the knowledge to assist you based on resources and past experience.

#49 clue

clue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

anyone has any idea when this will beresolved?

#50 hydrowhey

hydrowhey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

admin, i didnt get any answer for my ticket,

i dont know why, but yesterday i purchase for 210 rubies. paymed had been sucessfull.

but no ruby

maybe you can help me .

#51 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

Sorry, only support.warpportal.com can help you with that. Their response time is on the slow side. Nothing we can do from here.

#52 Arz777

Arz777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Help me please...

It has been nearly a week I can't buy rubies...

Its always says : 

"Your order was declined because it was considered high-risk. Please try again in 30 minutes."

When I try again after 30 min...

Still get the same message. Frustrated especially during event...

Sob...Sob...Sob.. :(

What should I do? 

#53 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

Use a different google account? I had to email google to fix it when it gave me the problem. They said it would be okay 48 hours after talking to them.

#54 Devility

Devility

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

Not sure if this was off topic or not but,
How long did it take iTunes to sent me my order number?

Oh,saw some question about iTunes gift card,
I bought rubies using them and yeah odd problem appear always that you'll never received your rubies,instead you are forced to email warp portal support team for them to sent you,your rubies.No worry,only took them a day to give me a rubies last time :3.

#55 skuddy

skuddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Submitted a ticket and it has been 5 days. still no word and no rubies. Do I contact play store support then?

#56 nokie91

nokie91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:39 AM

hey gm check my mail and msg at fb i has the problem  i buy 210 ruby but i dont get the ruby....i also already sent receipt payment picture on u fb 

#57 nokie91

nokie91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:49 AM

admin, i didnt get any answer for my ticket,

i dont know why, but yesterday i purchase for 210 rubies. paymed had been sucessfull.

but no ruby

maybe you can help me .

so do u get y ruby already?>i had the same problem with u :(( why must ruby shop has bug this very big problem their should fix this bug fast.......!!!!i want my ruby 210 arrrrrrr

#58 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:39 AM

hey gm check my mail and msg at fb i has the problem  i buy 210 ruby but i dont get the ruby....i also already sent receipt payment picture on u fb 

no gm here nokie91...

|

\/

Click link provided on this thread. There are no GMs here that are able to resolve your issue here.

Check your Bank Statement take a screenshot and crop a portion or highlight and blacken/blanket your other incomes/expenses and attach it as part of your supporting document on the link provided. Take a screenshot of the receipts from your email account as well.

Just a friendly reminder, there are no GMs found on this forum, just players that are able to extend the knowledge to assist you based on resources and past experience.

• Jaleah likes this

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#59 skeypper

skeypper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationReclusive as Hell

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

So, I've been doing some research about this stuff, and found out from the people that i asked that Google's in-app billing service is somewhat unstable. That means in other games as well.

For people like me who don't use Credit Cards, there is an alternative version of this game offered to players in S.E.A regions. The payment system is called MOL(Money Online), and you can purchase MOL points at partnered establishments(Note that for some S.E.A countries establishments may be different, just visit mol.com to know more). I however, fund this payment system more secure, as I have made already a few purchases and haven't yet been compromised. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account