Shaayde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

he's got 2.1k of life after stun single bolt is all he needs xD

It's all about the equips. There's a way. There's always a way. Though there isn't much card variety in the game yet. Least from what I've seen.

Poring Server

Riddi - Aco

Shaayde - Mage

Shaay - Swordie

#22 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Thinking a decrease agi + holy hammer + a stun % weapon would change that.

u cant cast a decrease agi b4 the battle starts :3

i can keep my distance  and firebolt right when u try to cast decrease agi or holy light on me

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#23 BlackMagic

BlackMagic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

When I first started ROV I read the forums looking for the best soloing build and it looked like battle aco was the best. I started building one then I saw this post. I put 5 points into SP recovery thinking I would need it and now see I should only have put 3 in. I am wondering if I should continue with my current battle aco or just delete her and start over. Here are her stats:

Basic Level 23 Job Lvl 18

Str 21

Vit 15

Int 25 (nothing added to other stats)

mace 5

holy light 1

heal 2

SP recover 5

Holy Hammer 5

Also is there any way to transfer items between characters? If I decide to redo my battle aco would be nice to transfer her items to my swordie to give to my new aco.

#24 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

When I first started ROV I read the forums looking for the best soloing build and it looked like battle aco was the best. I started building one then I saw this post. I put 5 points into SP recovery thinking I would need it and now see I should only have put 3 in. I am wondering if I should continue with my current battle aco or just delete her and start over. Here are her stats:
Basic Level 23 Job Lvl 18
Str 21
Vit 15
Int 25 (nothing added to other stats)
mace 5
holy light 1
heal 2
SP recover 5
Holy Hammer 5
Also is there any way to transfer items between characters? If I decide to redo my battle aco would be nice to transfer her items to my swordie to give to my new aco.

I'd say ditch the current one and remake. 1 lvl to bless adds up a lot to your str int and spr. just add enough prereqs for the main skills: heal holy hammer and bless. You'd have to use another accnt device to transfer those stuffs. An update to my guide would be to totally ditch holy light and focus on the above skills. Places to grind would be VS orcs earlier levels then legendary wolves/bigfoot 30 + to exhaust rep quests. Tmukas hit harder than those two thats why I went with wolves and bigfoot.

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#25 BlackMagic

BlackMagic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

Thanks. So if I am understanding this thread correctly I need the following Stats/Skills:

Vit 20 (max this first)

Int 30

Str (rest of stats here)

Mace 5 (for holy hammer)

Heal 6 (for 120%)

Holy Hammer 10 (max asap)

Blessing 10

Am I missing anything? From what I see on the skill tree I do not need any points in SP at all as it only leads to holy light which I will not be getting.

Also which is the best server to be on poring or mimir?

#26 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

p-p-p-poring :3

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#27 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

Thanks. So if I am understanding this thread correctly I need the following Stats/Skills:

Vit 20 (max this first)

Int 30

Str (rest of stats here)

Mace 5 (for holy hammer)

Heal 6 (for 120%)

Holy Hammer 10 (max asap)

Blessing 10

Am I missing anything? From what I see on the skill tree I do not need any points in SP at all as it only leads to holy light which I will not be getting.

Also which is the best server to be on poring or mimir?

Yep all set. You will spamming blue pots so no need for SP recover.

Poring, though the latency tends to be bad at times.

Don't forget to pick up a decent weapon to stick with till 35 then load up with attack cards, upgrade when you can. Load HP HP HP HP on other parts. I prefer mdef cards on armors since they don't get upgraded when you upgrade armors. ASPD on manteaus that's like +15 on a 5 5 5 set up. 

And don't be afraid to gamble on compounding. It might save you a lot from buying dullahans pirates and alice cards later on.

#28 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

I am wondering if I should continue with my current battle aco or just delete her and start over. 

depends on how fast you got to that level..  you can reset stats/skills in cash shop.  $3 each.. depends on how much your time is worth to you, i guess.

#29 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Update: Added some upgrade mats farming area and some farming area for zeny. Edited cloak cards to ASPD since you only get Flee and ASPD from them. Bold, Italic headings on important parts for better reading.

#30 BabyAnn

BabyAnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hi there themis! It was.nice seeing.u ingame just a while ago (IGN: BabyAnn). This guide was the reason i turned into a battle aco instead of swordsman or mage. Currently at lvl 29 and lookin forward to reaching 30+. Also lookin forward to your priest guide. <evil laugh>

#31 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

Hi there themis! It was.nice seeing.u ingame just a while ago (IGN: BabyAnn). This guide was the reason i turned into a battle aco instead of swordsman or mage. Currently at lvl 29 and lookin forward to reaching 30+. Also lookin forward to your priest guide. <evil laugh>

Hey there! I hope you feel comfortable with this build and have with it. :)

#32 BabyAnn

BabyAnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

Hey there! I hope you feel comfortable with this build and have with it. :)

yeah as of the moment i am really satisfied with this build since it suits my playstyle pretty well. just curious though, will you be staying as a battle priest or will you respec to full support after changing job? Since atm there arent any info wether monk will be released as a second job. :)

#33 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

yeah as of the moment i am really satisfied with this build since it suits my playstyle pretty well. just curious though, will you be staying as a battle priest or will you respec to full support after changing job? Since atm there arent any info wether monk will be released as a second job. :)

You see, we thought Monk/High Priest was coming out on the next update that Korea has but it turned out that the Monk/High Priest sprites we saw are purchasable sprites in-game for the Priest (500k zeny). At the moment, I was thinking of a Battle Priest build but with only 40 points (max jlevel is 40 + 5 cash shop if u want) it would be hard to max Angelus without sacrificing some skills. As of late, I am thinking of going on a Battle Int spec after change job going with Holy Light as my damage skill giving up 15 skill points of mace + holy hammer to go with level 10 Angelus and level 10 heal. This way, I could be accepted into a party while keeping my dps up. Stat wise I'd say respec 30-35 vit then rest INT just to add to the damage reduction that VIT gives + 20% off from Angelus. 

#34 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Updated Guide: Added a new build for Priest. :) Hope you guys enjoy the read! 

#35 ixion

ixion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Location7107

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

Thank you for having this guide! I've been following this one from the moment I started =] (*reads update...I thought there would be a battle priest guide, I guess it's n/a atm). So as an aco, the cards for your weapon are +atk, then after you change your job the cards would change and gonna focus more on +matk?? I also like the idea of more than just a healer. (=`ω´=)

IGN: mariandale (wandering priest)erekpyle (mage)

tumblr_mie10u6e8D1r3uq66o1_100.gif "A game should never feel like work, a game should never give gamer frustration or boredom. It must be amusing or entertaining." ~(hardcore rpg gamer) =OwO= [The Colossal & the Musclehead Titans where art thou?...Alas i was spoiled...you no good inernet spoiler...o(-`д´- 。)]

#36 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

Thank you for having this guide! I've been following this one from the moment I started =] (*reads update...I thought there would be a battle priest guide, I guess it's n/a atm). So as an aco, the cards for your weapon are +atk, then after you change your job the cards would change and gonna focus more on +matk?? I also like the idea of more than just a healer. (=`ω´=)

i'm glad that the guide was a read to you. I was really hoping to stay as a battle oriented priest but you won't really be able to utilize it due to lack of skill points. you see i believe that you don't have to get another weapon just to change cards since add. attack helps too. go with my advice if you do get a better free slotted weapon. Don't fret though, i checked valder's mobs and a lot are of shadow and poison and once cap is increased i could experiment on battle spec again.

#37 Derp

Derp

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:22 AM

Hey nice guide, but one thing to know is that there is an actual class called a Paladin in Ragnarok. I'm not sure if the name will confuse people or not, but ya it's just something to be aware of.
Posted Image

I lol at the slow moving people on Pecos, as I zooooooom by two times faster while looking fabulous.

#38 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

Hey nice guide, but one thing to know is that there is an actual class called a Paladin in Ragnarok. I'm not sure if the name will confuse people or not, but ya it's just something to be aware of.

I'm aware of that but it has priest beside it + paladin is supposedly a swordie branch right?

#39 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:03 AM

Minor update: changed title to avoid confusion (thanks to Derp pointing it out) 

#40 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Update: Added Daily Coin Quest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account