In this guide, I will teach you how to channel the power of the cash shop to become a wizard of great power.
- Buy 80 stat points (put it all into int) and 5 skill points (fire bolt max) on cash shop like a boss
- Pop exp manuals (non stop. forever)
- Get Fire Bolt, go kill some shit and get ~ level 7 in like 10 mins
- Go out the east gate of Lan Forta, kill spores / bears and get a couple levels in like 10 mins
- Start killing the Golems asap, theyre jsut a little more east beyond the spores and bears. they aren't aggressive. I think i could kill them at like lv 10 or 12 or something.
- Kill golems till you get some levels
- Now goto the level 25 golems and own them for a while until you're like level 20 or 24 or something
- Goto Mino Mano Maze and kill VS thorn mukas at like level 24, shoudl take 3 fire bolts each
- Kill vs thorn mukas over and over and over till you're a fucking wizard. Keep that Energy Coat running.
Why did I pick fire and these monsters? Fire owns, Golems and Thorn Mukas are weak against fire, and you can level on golems and mukas from like level 10 until wizard. Don't worry if they're like 10 levels above you, no big deal, you're a mage and you paid to win. Just follow in the path of the cash shopper wizard! Pop exp manuals nonstop and if people fuck with you just pop a 800 hit point potion and laugh and fire bolt them. If you die just pop right back up with 2 rubies.
Energy Coat is pretty helpful so don't skimp out on it, cuz it will reduce incoming damage by about 50%. It's crucial when fighting scary VS monsters 10 levels above you.
Stats to raise:
Your essential mage skills (level in this order)
- Fire Bolt 5
- Improved Fire Bolt 10
- SP Regen 5
- Energy Coat 10
Max out fire bolt first (with those 5 skill points you cash shopped). Then get that Improved Fire bolt up, you're gonna need it. Then start SP regen to 5. Then energy coat max, be one with the energy coat. Use SP potions to keep SP above 50% and energy coat up. After that... get whatever, get more SP regen or some jazz. All you need is fucking fire bolt, energy coat, and the cash shop and you're golden. Dont even need gear, just pay to win. If you're feeling frisky, you can piss away money on equipment boxes and mabye get something good. A nice upgraded staff is great... +MATK is what you want on your staff.
Please note you'll have to be quick on your feet to kite like a boss. You can't buy brains in the cash shop, so if you suck I'm sorry. Mage is OP so this works without the cash shop too, but you may have to take it a bit slower. Like golems at level 15 instead of 10, etc.