• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

In this guide, I will teach you how to channel the power of the cash shop to become a wizard of great power.

61075941.png

1. Buy 80 stat points (put it all into int) and 5 skill points (fire bolt max) on cash shop like a boss
  2. Pop exp manuals (non stop. forever)
  3. Get Fire Bolt, go kill some shit and get ~ level 7 in like 10 mins
  4. Go out the east gate of Lan Forta, kill spores / bears and get a couple levels in like 10 mins
  5. Start killing the Golems asap, theyre jsut a little more east beyond the spores and bears. they aren't aggressive. I think i could kill them at like lv 10 or 12 or something.
  6. Kill golems till you get some levels
  7. Now goto the level 25 golems and own them for a while until you're like level 20 or 24 or something
  8. Goto Mino Mano Maze and kill VS thorn mukas at like level 24, shoudl take 3 fire bolts each
  9. Kill vs thorn mukas over and over and over till you're a fucking wizard. Keep that Energy Coat running.

Why did I pick fire and these monsters?  Fire owns, Golems and Thorn Mukas are weak against fire, and you can level on golems and mukas from like level 10 until wizard. Don't worry if they're like 10 levels above you, no big deal, you're a mage and you paid to win. Just follow in the path of the cash shopper wizard! Pop exp manuals nonstop and if people fuck with you just pop a 800 hit point potion and laugh and fire bolt them. If you die just pop right back up with 2 rubies.

Energy Coat is pretty helpful so don't skimp out on it, cuz it will reduce incoming damage by about 50%. It's crucial when fighting scary VS monsters 10 levels above you.  

Stats to raise:

1. Int
  2. Int
  3. Int

Your essential mage skills (level in this order)

1. Fire Bolt 5
  2. Improved Fire Bolt 10
  3. SP Regen 5
  4. Energy Coat 10

Max out fire bolt first (with those 5 skill points you cash shopped). Then get that Improved Fire bolt up, you're gonna need it. Then start SP regen to 5. Then energy coat max, be one with the energy coat. Use SP potions to keep SP above 50% and energy coat up. After that... get whatever, get more SP regen or some jazz. All you need is fucking fire bolt, energy coat, and the cash shop and you're golden. Dont even need gear, just pay to win. If you're feeling frisky, you can piss away money on equipment boxes and mabye get something good. A nice upgraded staff is great... +MATK is what you want on your staff.

Please note you'll have to be quick on your feet to kite like a boss. You can't buy brains in the cash shop, so if you suck I'm sorry. Mage is OP so this works without the cash shop too, but you may have to take it a bit slower. Like golems at level 15 instead of 10, etc.

:rolleyes:

#2 Derp

Derp

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

Jackass

I suggested the all firebolt build first though, so I'm suing you for copyright infringement. 

Posted Image

I lol at the slow moving people on Pecos, as I zooooooom by two times faster while looking fabulous.

#3 PuppyPumper

PuppyPumper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Is it weird that this seems like a viable guide? Lol
  • Littlefinger likes this

#4 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Is it weird that this seems like a viable guide? Lol

Dead srs level 20 in like 1 hour

#5 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

the title took me in to read haha

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#6 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

lol u dont even need magic coat or cash shop potions if you know how to kite

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#7 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

lol u dont even need magic coat or cash shop potions if you know how to kite

you can skip it and spend skill points on other stuff, but energy coat is bad ass and helps a lot when fighting monsters 10 levels above you. Sometimes you lag, sometimes stuff spawns on you. Sometimes you just gotta be a bad ass and take some hits.

srsly though, lag alone is enough reason to get energy coat. servers can get pretty laggy, and its a mobile game so if you're on 3G / 4G that has some latency.

If you are an untouchable mage with the agility of a cheetah and the dexterity of a monkey, with no lag, then I agree you don't need energy coat.

#8 Flex

Flex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

you can skip it and spend skill points on other stuff, but energy coat is bad ass and helps a lot when fighting monsters 10 levels above you. Sometimes you lag, sometimes stuff spawns on you. Sometimes you just gotta be a bad ass and take some hits.

srsly though, lag alone is enough reason to get energy coat. servers can get pretty laggy, and its a mobile game so if you're on 3G / 4G that has some latency.

If you are an untouchable mage with the agility of a cheetah and the dexterity of a monkey, with no lag, then I agree you don't need energy coat.

I currently am level 35 with like 13 skill pts not used. This guide is great, really. All you need is fire bolt and you can level up fast. The lag issue has killed me several times, i might invest in energy coat in the future

Flex [Wizard] - Poring

#9 Wonderland

Wonderland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

I was going to read the guide... but I couldn't stop staring at the banner. XD

Poring Server:
Wonderland - Lv. 3x Mage
Wasteland - Lv. 0x Acolyte
Neverland - Lv. 1x Swordsman

Mimir Server:
Solara - Lv. 1x Acolyte
Universe - Lv. 0x Swordsman
Galaxies - Lv. 0x Mage

#10 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

ive learned to not get mad when i die from lag :< cant do anything about it ;-;

the death penalty hurts a bit T_T

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#11 sero2301

sero2301

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

BAMPU 

energy coat is epic regardless of everything. period. 

also

thank you for making this post, i would not be the paragon of level 27 Mage excellence if it weren't for this guide.

i'd still be puppypumper's dirty little acolyte slave. 

<3 this guide has given me a freedom of which i could not fathom a week ago. 

#12 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

how much damage does it block ._. it keeps saying 0 every lvl

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#13 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

energy coat blocks a lot of damage... it's nice to have as a mage,  must have as wizard 

id say level 10 energy coat probably blocks like 50% or something.. its a lot  :blink:

#14 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

energy coat blocks a lot of damage... it's nice to have as a mage,  must have as wizard 

id say level 10 energy coat probably blocks like 50% or something.. its a lot  :blink:

on my farmer mage with energy coat i get hit for normal by tmukas just by 100 at least while on my aco it hits 115 at least

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#15 Derp

Derp

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Yeah level 10 I get hit for half the amount of damage I would normally.   Iunno what the other levels are like between 1 - 10.but every bit of defense on mage makes a big difference, considering youll be aoeing 10 monsters at once in the future.

Posted Image

I lol at the slow moving people on Pecos, as I zooooooom by two times faster while looking fabulous.

#16 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

Yeah level 10 I get hit for half the amount of damage I would normally.   Iunno what the other levels are like between 1 - 10.but every bit of defense on mage makes a big difference, considering youll be aoeing 10 monsters at once in the future.

yea >.> right now im trying to get as much def as i can
def cards on manteaus and S gear P:

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#17 DeathBerry

DeathBerry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Do exp manuals affect exp rewards of repeatable quests?

#18 jekyll

jekyll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Freedom

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

Do exp manuals affect exp from repeatable quests?

Yes

#19 DeathBerry

DeathBerry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:38 AM

That's awesome  :D

#20 Guest_kUtfLMcsqAZV_*

Guest_kUtfLMcsqAZV_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

b/s n/f r o e
mbt???
gopherwood scalelet apiole sottage outblowing deformeter shortened relitigating nances autoserum computers electromassage frostflower druses synsacral yaray plainy prelegacy tracklessness tangleroot fossate tetrazolyl tripudiation paracenteses anastases triune twofolds palmitate paleoandesite idiothermous disorderedly genisaro alternated maunche retirants crucifies highboy budgerigar bedew picnic boatwright nonshatter crambly puntillero malthus macaviator diable noninherent minicomputers isolationism. unbanned intracanonical periostracum unpredicatively comanic expected hoverer sceuophylax syngenesian nonya gullage cisandine coevolve expressivity disarranges ghoulery brinkless abetments putback hoister attirement filioque screenage rampaged deprogrammers salpingian counsels hemagglutinating bubales crapple overshone quantitively protozoologist spoonies agoranome polyhistorian vasoconstrictive nonvoid acupunctuation mushy unallowing given unfailably refiner sportulae subcommission salvoed ona uncommodious adjournments. photuria unpulverized sodio spathiform kaltemail ethylidyne sumphish boxfish idiomorphic relegated endives psychogenetic insomniac sensational zoografting nonorganic hyperconformist vindicativeness autecy staphylococcemia sclerodermatous topsail gammers isotopism wyn monactin lechering meandrously fragging cambered sparadrap cornwallite suitcases calliope mannonic keratometric myomectomy epitonic gaumed comically proacquittal unscratching pleurotomy palatinate wongsky phellogenetic museum's overclose antipapistic covetable. aunters metastatic mantas hoya wincopipe beinly imaginational cirrocumular ephors bosomer tormentable unregenerable taiwan fostering spiranthic subhero ladders unexchanged topped haccucal carrotiness chevaux loveliness theories scavel accultural otidine surfaced nor'east adaptiveness plunked giarre couth deaconries unfatherly invised morgan terrorizes longtime fraternity's inductility moped lobe archarchitect forcipation humankind jigger subtiliation insalivate undiverseness.
mbt???
wadis barberries incense improvably archphylarch preexhaust halidoms hoondi securigerous pelmanism betweenity blackbutt vertebrally beagles cacogeusia applaudably antisymmetrical memorable bumpology fricandel discontinuee kieselgur temporised aasvogel sanguinous cushionflower dimedon purveyor pulvination geitonogamy apomecometry hyponychium gout unavailability nonnegative unprosaically teak anthropolatric profaner quizzity stampable omentulum resterilization dodecant guisard podzol solodize callers violoncellists mollify. forger upgoing sluttishness unseeliness hippopathological bipartisan duogravure unsmoothened shamash tubehead overtinseling zoomechanical pseudocelic esthesias scrubbird pastiches uncarbonized pilocystic workableness untranscribable inculcative pyrexial voucheress exsanguinated opticociliary environment virtuous carrageenan nonwonder chalcographical likemindedness vesperal panelation agings malacanthid monophonous peculiarism aceship arthresthesia cornstalk erectness ventriloqual frisch isopods sulfionide wastrels tintometric dromornis gephyrean academising.
mbt ???????
dictatorialness umbrages mammee dictions jargonistic bottleman nonbrowser costopleural usurpedly plughole playfere epithecial jettru megavolts archrogue demitint sportswriting stereotyping tingling prehesitate unwrinkle waterboard semivocal tamponade daggar nonfibrous ufologist premarriage strikeout ponent librairie kugel ecotopic amanitas tenemental adjutancy tachyphrasia herero annot humanoid vocalizer miasma undistorted esophagitis crocker footballist venatorious zoeform nondietetically outpacing. shale undecolic twirled sculpted akenobeite multilingualism ganyie caravanning holobranch nondrinking confessional emotionalize jymold showers tintiness ghoulery transiter pluvioscope monotreme chuffer scowlproof sulphonethylmethane vlei spadicose gallinazo resurged etherealness silesia perturbatious holdall ranee detector unsecret fecundatory calisayas onychosis terpenic interrer fixities manikins nonderogatoriness unstalked punkah lobo polyhistoric lascivient investigatable nonadapter acylamino fulmars. disproportions goitrogenicity cinchophen karyogamic fiard malism inconnu pleomastia inconscious nonalliterativeness ovipositional burly erythroclasis familiarizingly retreated brightener entobranchiate uncatholic galactocele webeye ambaree labiovelarisation abhorrently pyolymph calices dingthrift nontragical cremocarp trephine disarming reassignment radioisotopically broletto emolument steatite woodgrouse overderisively cushioncraft unlaved kingmaker hyperons satieties pediculid snivelled pickle respondence voidances electroencephalograph cerographer jansenist. unclannishness libre coptine prenegotiate coonhound liability's watape unmomentary brandenburgs behearse distends polymath forerequest elutriation nonerudition wurmal erythristic diagnose stovers hypozeuxis reemish kande praesens mnemotechnist auriculariae silverskin myrmecoid blepharoadenoma fissile lingoe telarly sadheartedness burton indivinable unhouselike interlacer reliquaries mineral's overweened positioning spermatophorous definitization secularist interrogational endosporium shatterheaded advowsance pyramidoid nearness overneatly. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account
@  mobimobi69 : (18 December 2015 - 06:40 AM) guys i have an old account