278 replies to this topic

#261 compacity

compacity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:07 PM

so...which one better? %tage of reduced dmg on elemental? or number of def?
  • IchibanYo likes this

#262 Bempz

Bempz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:34 AM

so...which one better? %tage of reduced dmg on elemental? or number of def?

Neither... both go hand in hand..:)

#263 skuddy

skuddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:57 PM

Another wall question. For just walling, I have a set of wild boots s. They have good defense and 5 flee. Do I card those with HP cards or with flee cards? I don't do any PPvP nor do I plan to with a wall. Any thoughts?

#264 Mel

Mel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

hp cards is good in all situations :)

iron_copy.jpg

#265 SGDwayneeee

SGDwayneeee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:46 AM

Should I insert def or hp cards into helm? I'm not too sure if def is more important or hp.

#266 Bisma

Bisma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

Should I insert def or hp cards into helm? I'm not too sure if def is more important or hp.

depend On your need and what type of helm you have.
If you plan to be wall and have frika c (or e/b or other vit/def helm) it's better to get def card.

Other than above; IMO hp cards it's more usefull for all around situation.

#267 Draxok

Draxok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

Should I do this build once I hit knight or stick to my str/vit build I'm hatin not being able to get a pt and no zeny to buy pots cause by the time I kill something I have to go sit or return to city xD I'm lv 40/35 any tips would be awesome :)

#268 IIxZEUSxII

IIxZEUSxII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

Thanks for the great guide

but i have a question

which is better for a pure VIT & SPR Build Tank

VVVS Vidar's Boots

Level: 48 / DEF: 20 / MDEF: 18

VIT +7 MDEF +7

or

Valkyrie Boots S

Level: 75 / DEF: 36 / MDEF: 33
AGI +6 STR +6

i know that the first one has the +7 VIT

but the second one has the better DEF and MDEF

and will the +7 VIT compensate the low DEF ?

and is it really that 1 VIT = 3-4 DEF

so the DEF of the VVVS Vidar's Boots will be 20 +(7x3)= 41 ??

#269 ValkyrieFaith

ValkyrieFaith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:47 AM

For tanking bosses in dungeons, VBS is better than VVVS vidar, the higher mdef would reduce the skill damage from the boss and you need to reduce the normal attack to around 40-50 to actually see the use of vit, otherwise additional defense would be better. The vit does increases your max hp but since you're a pure tank, max hp shouldn't be a problem.

For grinding team in dulla, its really hard to see the difference, they are almost similiar. vvvs vidar might be a little better if your defense is more than 500.

1 vit is around 3-4 def only if both stats are balanced, otherwise if the stats gap is too much, high def with low vit will beat low def with high vit build when getting hit by a high level monster.

Both shoes are good eitherway, you can keep any of the one you already have. Plus on boss battle, mdef and max hp would matter more anyways since most tanks already have high defense and vit to survive the physical attack.

#270 IIxZEUSxII

IIxZEUSxII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

For tanking bosses in dungeons, VBS is better than VVVS vidar, the higher mdef would reduce the skill damage from the boss and you need to reduce the normal attack to around 40-50 to actually see the use of vit, otherwise additional defense would be better. The vit does increases your max hp but since you're a pure tank, max hp shouldn't be a problem.

For grinding team in dulla, its really hard to see the difference, they are almost similiar. vvvs vidar might be a little better if your defense is more than 500.

1 vit is around 3-4 def only if both stats are balanced, otherwise if the stats gap is too much, high def with low vit will beat low def with high vit build when getting hit by a high level monster.

Both shoes are good eitherway, you can keep any of the one you already have. Plus on boss battle, mdef and max hp would matter more anyways since most tanks already have high defense and vit to survive the physical attack.

thanks for ur opinion and response

i have the VBS already but using the VVVS BB coz of the VIT

i have 99+65 VIT without any boots

with VVVS BB i have +71 VIT

so i might try using the VBS

#271 Lorinc Alfheim

Lorinc Alfheim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Help me pls, i wanted to be a wall too, but when im walling at ferry, i got hit 1-45 or more damage from mobs in ther, meanwhile, i got 441 def with sm and 120vit, is that too little? Here s is arms list..

+5 anubis no card
+7 wolf claw 7def set
+4 headonggum or watever it is with atk set
Sage wormx2 no card
+6 shield of honor shadow 5%set
+7 vs wild tail aspd6 set
+5 vidar s 340hp set

357 def without ms and 441 def with sm
Vit 80+47
Spr 40+3

So im still lack in helmet and boot i think...
My goal now is frika c and wild boot s2

So can anybody tell me which part is the problem that i got damage from mobs in ferry so much?
I really need ur help, thanks

#272 IIxZEUSxII

IIxZEUSxII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Help me pls, i wanted to be a wall too, but when im walling at ferry, i got hit 1-45 or more damage from mobs in ther, meanwhile, i got 441 def with sm and 120vit, is that too little? Here s is arms list..

+5 anubis no card
+7 wolf claw 7def set
Sage wormx2 no card
+5 vidar s 340hp set

Vit 80+47
Spr 40+3

So can anybody tell me which part is the problem that i got damage from mobs in ferry so much?

whats ur lvl first ?

and i guess its ur VIT .. and i'm guessing here

coz ferry mobs don't hit with skills i guess >> been a while since i farmed there lol

so u need more DEF and not that much MDEF for this lvl of farming and tanking

i'm not talking about tanking BOSSES coz u will need a lot of MDEF for them

but ur goal is that u can farm at ferry so u should concentrate on DEF and VIT

u might need to max ur VIT at first to 99 then start with the SPR to build ur MDEF

thats what i did at least

and now i can tank at ferry without an fs

my VIt is 99+71

and SPR 29+10

My DEF is 396 and with SM its 485 >> still didn't start to forge my equipment to +7-8

and yeah one more thing maybe the wiz in your party is low lvl in INT so he takes more time killing the mobs

and another thing

u should set a near goal for the boots

coz its hard to get the Wild Boots S2 for now i guess

u should at least aim for a VBS or a VVVS Vidar's boot

and i think there is more people here that are more experienced than me that could help u

#273 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

+5 anubis no card
+7 wolf claw 7def set
Sage wormx2 no card
+5 vidar s 340hp set

Vit 80+47
Spr 40+3

It's definitely your VIT. Why get so much SPR? Do you boss hunt a lot? If not then just get rid of it and put them all to VIT. Even at 400 Def w/ SM + 150 VIT you can tank Ferry with ease.

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#274 Lorinc Alfheim

Lorinc Alfheim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:28 AM

my knight's lvl is 68, ive reset my stat point and now i have 93+47VIT total 140vit, now i got less damage from ferrys mobs around 1-30 damage..

now in alfheim server, its so hard to get wild boot s2 even the clean one, and i dont really want VBS boot coz it doesnt have vit (im crazy with vit altou i got less vit), and vvvs vidar, thers no one make it coz they said its worth nothin and better buy WBS2, so am i good with wat i have now? im no rich and im not really satisfied with my vidar s now, wanted to forge it till +7 but i think it will be worthless, better buy WBS2 and forge it till +7..

thx for ur infos guys..

#275 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

my knight's lvl is 68, ive reset my stat point and now i have 93+47VIT total 140vit, now i got less damage from ferrys mobs around 1-30 damage..

now in alfheim server, its so hard to get wild boot s2 even the clean one, and i dont really want VBS boot coz it doesnt have vit (im crazy with vit altou i got less vit), and vvvs vidar, thers no one make it coz they said its worth nothin and better buy WBS2, so am i good with wat i have now? im no rich and im not really satisfied with my vidar s now, wanted to forge it till +7 but i think it will be worthless, better buy WBS2 and forge it till +7..

thx for ur infos guys..

Get a Mysteltainn, it adds 11 VIT then put some +3 VIT Cards on it and you're good to go.

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#276 Lorinc Alfheim

Lorinc Alfheim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

thanks to ur advice guys, ive got frika helmt c and total of my vit are 93+56vit now.. Now the ferry mobs only do 1 damage on me xD .. Thanks to u all, now i will try to get mysteltain and wbs2, then reach lvl 70+ and buy pds so i can tank in dulla.. thanks again :)

#277 LordSho

LordSho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

Hi,

ive just started playing the game as LordSho (Swordsman) and i dont know which skills to upgrade before getting to knight nor which stats to get. can anyone help me? also im in the poring server :) pm me for friends

#278 jjaaeezz.11

jjaaeezz.11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:47 AM

Can anyone help me with the best BattleWall EQ??? For 67++++

Im a dps and looking forward to be battletank. I want the best of results.. :) I'll tell everything i have. Im good to sell them just to become alot better..

+6Frika Helm F (clean)
+6LifeLink (2/2/2 all set)
+9Bloody Eater (15/15/15 atk set)
2x VVVS Gloves (6/6/6 crit)
+6Combat Greaves S (4/4/4 crit)
+7Wild Tail (7/7/7 aspd)
Muka/Bongun/Bapho/Stapho pet.
Nonscrolled stats/skills
CashOnHand : 170M
Server : Alfheim
Current level : 68

Notes : has a personal priest (my wife playing same as my bro (wizard))

Leaning to : being an effective wall for dulla if possible, my repeatable quest monsters, ferry tank.. /// Battlefield and PvP (if only possible but doesnt really matter).. /// Effective character to tank ALL elite bosses i want to hunt! (specially loli/drake/bm/darklord/abyss and kiel) WHEN I GET TO HIGHER LVL OFCOURSE. :) i just need help with starting equipments ^-^

gg

#279 cupzJaYu

cupzJaYu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

guys, im new here.

and i want to be Wall DPS Knight

how?

stats?
equip? card?
pet?
skill?

thank you very much

btw, for TS (thread starter), update please..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account