278 replies to this topic

#41 Jale

Jale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

The cards he uses are Desert Wolf S cards for robe, Flee +4. You will also want a VVS Haedonggum, +9 VIT / +3 Flee. That, with level 10 Shield Training, will give you 36 Flee. Once in awhile you can find a Haedonggum (4) in auction. It has +7 VIT / +2 Flee, which will give you 35 total Flee. Just in case your as unlucky as me when it comes to forging the VVS.  I shoot for 33, as that's dodging roughly 1/3 of the time. Makes it a lot easier on your healer. Souken plays on Poring, I used to see him all the time, though not so much lately.

• Elliottmupt likes this

#42 Souken

Souken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

The cards he uses are Desert Wolf S cards for robe, Flee +4. You will also want a VVS Haedonggum, +9 VIT / +3 Flee. That, with level 10 Shield Training, will give you 36 Flee. Once in awhile you can find a Haedonggum (4) in auction. It has +7 VIT / +2 Flee, which will give you 35 total Flee. Just in case your as unlucky as me when it comes to forging the VVS.  I shoot for 33, as that's dodging roughly 1/3 of the time. Makes it a lot easier on your healer. Souken plays on Poring, I used to see him all the time, though not so much lately.

He is right about my flee. I have VVS Haedonggum and 3xFlee4 for manteau. Don't focus too much on flee equips, about 33Flee is enough. Btw ichikoy, I see u complaining about prices all the time and u are arguing about it with many ppl on forum. The prices of many expensive stuffs are fair, I assume u haven't seen half of the game and that is why u say they are too expensive. After you grind in skeleton, craft high lvl VVVS equips by yourself and compound R4 cards then u can start complaining about them. I don't know what shoe u talking about but there are several shoes worth 100m+ without cards. Just yesterday I spent 25m (Based on NPC price of mats and crafting fees, not based on people) crafting a manteau 15 times only. Imagine making a VVVS which require about 50 tries. I'm not scolding you or anything like that, just telling u as friend so u won't get hated by ppl :D

@Jale The past weeks I had been playing in daytime because of work, I used to play at night before :P and yesterday I got banned I think. I couldn't log in since yesterday, a msg appears saying Login failed. I didn't hack, bot or exploit any bugs so...probably because of buying ruby with zeny xD

• ichikoy and Rairairai like this

IGN: Souken

#43 ichikoy

ichikoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationPH Mandaluyong Loob

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

He is right about my flee. I have VVS Haedonggum and 3xFlee4 for manteau. Don't focus too much on flee equips, about 33Flee is enough. Btw ichikoy, I see u complaining about prices all the time and u are arguing about it with many ppl on forum. The prices of many expensive stuffs are fair, I assume u haven't seen half of the game and that is why u say they are too expensive. After you grind in skeleton, craft high lvl VVVS equips by yourself and compound R4 cards then u can start complaining about them. I don't know what shoe u talking about but there are several shoes worth 100m+ without cards. Just yesterday I spent 25m (Based on NPC price of mats and crafting fees, not based on people) crafting a manteau 15 times only. Imagine making a VVVS which require about 50 tries. I'm not scolding you or anything like that, just telling u as friend so u won't get hated by ppl :D

@Jale The past weeks I had been playing in daytime because of work, I used to play at night before :P and yesterday I got banned I think. I couldn't log in since yesterday, a msg appears saying Login failed. I didn't hack, bot or exploit any bugs so...probably because of buying ruby with zeny xD

Nah, I don't really care if they hate me. LoL, I'm not trolling BTW, It's just that I saw a Magician Hat S, in our server, being auctioned in the market @ 15M, When I bought mine for 450k. Asgard is being invaded by the people who do not have money in real that's why they have to do it in game so they can trade it for real cash. A brotha's gotta eat. LoL.

They might hear me and start trashing your post. LoL.

Anyway. What If I get it up to 60? Will I be invincible?

You Reach, I Teach  -Michael Jordan-

Everyone and Anyone is Welcome to join Asgard. To those trying to ruin our prices?! ( You can go Pack yourselves! You Mother Packers! Brought to you by SBC Packers ).

#44 Souken

Souken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Nah, I don't really care if they hate me. LoL, I'm not trolling BTW, It's just that I saw a Magician Hat S, in our server, being auctioned in the market @ 15M, When I bought mine for 450k. Asgard is being invaded by the people who do not have money in real that's why they have to do it in game so they can trade it for real cash. A brotha's gotta eat. LoL.

Anyway. What If I get it up to 60? Will I be invincible?

No, u won´t be invincible but u will probably know why prices are so high.

#45 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

and yesterday I got banned I think. I couldn't log in since yesterday, a msg appears saying Login failed. I didn't hack, bot or exploit any bugs so...probably because of buying ruby with zeny xD

probably just FB login error.. if you get banned, you can still log in I believe. It shows your character in a jail cell on the character select and says "block" when you're banned

courtesy of iPhantomHive:

6u7y.jpg

#46 iPhantomhives

iPhantomhives

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

probably just FB login error.. if you get banned, you can still log in I believe. It shows your character in a jail cell on the character select and says "block" when you're banned

courtesy of iPhantomHive:

6u7y.jpg

Nooooo

SKET-Dance(団)

Support, Kindness, Encouragement & Troubleshoot.

Follow me athttp://youtube.com/user/iPhantomhives Gunmicha, De, Ribura.

#47 Souken

Souken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

I could log in with another account. I still can't log in yet and they haven't reply yet sob sob sob...lot of people that were banned with the gc exploit got the same msg so I'm assuming I was banned.

#48 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

I could log in with another account. I still can't log in yet and they haven't reply yet sob sob sob...lot of people that were banned with the gc exploit got the same msg so I'm assuming I was banned.

if you really got banned, they will give your account back if you ask... it's warp portal, they are a pushover xD

they will give you a slap on the wrist, and say "dont do it again". 

#49 Mikhee

Mikhee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

I was curious on flee build and how many is possible to get. Here is a pure flee build i made with 88 flee.

https://www.dropbox.... flee build.png

https://www.dropbox....uild skills.png

Asgard Server: (Char name/Class/Lvl)

Mikhee/Knight/54 - Tank (Main)

Yunike/Mage/38

Michahee/Priest/46 - Support

#50 iPhantomhives

iPhantomhives

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 332 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

What happened souken? 

SKET-Dance(団)

Support, Kindness, Encouragement & Troubleshoot.

Follow me athttp://youtube.com/user/iPhantomhives Gunmicha, De, Ribura.

#51 Zelrant

Zelrant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hi Souken... i'm just wondering why some people wanna change from vvs earrings to vvs gloves? Are vvs gloves better? i know best is VVS Novice Armlet but im just wondering if for us lower levels which is better vvs ear or vvs glo? thanks a lot!

#52 Jale

Jale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

I would say VVS Earring is better than VVS Gloves for tank. You will lose 10 points VIT and only gain 4 point DEF, and 6 points MDEF. The added +8% HP is very nice. A bigger health pool is never a bad thing and the added HP return you will get is always good. The 4% HP absorb is really kind of useless for a tank though. We just don't do enough damage to get any kind of a significant return. If I had to guess why you see tanks in VVS gloves, I would bet it has a lot to do with the prices of Blessing Runes.

#53 ichikoy

ichikoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

I was curious on flee build and how many is possible to get. Here is a pure flee build i made with 88 flee.

That is all possible, I'm in the middle of making my new ichikoy. A sowrdie right now but just 5 more levels to be a knight. My current build is STR 47+6 / AGI 5+0 / VIT 10+26 / INT 1+0 / SPR 1+0.

I thought that flee build was not better than any other build, to be honest. Getting the required equips for build is actually good than getting HP equips. Ofcourse I am only speaking for myself here. I was able to compare both equips but not as fully equipped HP gears and FLEE gears to compare.

At 35 FLEE, I was able to observe that I got taged by the reguler mukas 6x VS HP equip which was 9x. I'm putting this out in the open so we all have a choice on which build better suits us. I'm not the needy PT goer type so I haven't gotten to the higher levels. It's way better though cause I want to go level on my time and not follow anyother players command that might get me killed. If I die atleast it's my fault and no one elses. LoL!

Now, the only quesion that I have in mind is, How In Hell did sou get the goblins to miss as much? He had a whole damn mob in his picture more like a group pic of the goblins and him.

A. Is it because of the Level Gap bet ween him and the monsters he was with?

B. Does VIT contribute to FLEE?

C.Or maybe sou is just a hacker?! LoL ( kidding ofcourse )

Sou, someones using your name in our server, I asked him our secret question that you told me to ask in these times, he never got it right. took him 10 annoying times and was asking for a couple more chances before I started to squeal that he wasn't you.

Everyone and Anyone is Welcome to join Asgard. To those trying to ruin our prices?! ( You can go Pack yourselves! You Mother Packers! Brought to you by SBC Packers ).

#54 Stewie

Stewie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

A and  B are false

#55 ichikoy

ichikoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:12 AM

A and  B are false

OMG! So you're saying he's a hacker?! LoL ( kidding ofcourse )

Well, i guess getting 35 has a very far way from 36 flee cause I'm still getting tagged as much as I wanted it to be.

#56 Zelrant

Zelrant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Maybe they're not sure of the price so they sell it really expensive in auctions... it's better to try it out expensive first in auctions since you can't really negotiate the price... if for example you put it in auction and sell it cheaper than normal there you can't really take it back and think about it... it'll be immediately sold... so others probably try to go for higher prices first then lower it a bit, then lower again til they find the right price...

#57 Zelrant

Zelrant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Blue Dragon Helm Kitsune Mask ---> Ares Protective Helm S (Best)

Bone Suit ---> VVVS Plate Armor ---> VVVS Clair Suit (Best)

Tsurugi VVVS Orcish Sword VVS Haedonggum (I use the last one)

Shld of Honor S (Against Shadow monsters) (Best) This one is enough

Shld of the Trial S (Against rest of the monsters) ---> Altair Shld S

Very Very Vali's Mant. ---> VVS Wild Tail (Best)

VVS Earring ---> VVS Novice Armlet (Best)

VVVS Blue Boots ---> Vidar Boots S ---> VVVS Vidar Boots (Best)

Bro i have a question about the armor part... Which one is better Bone Suit or Trooper's plate? thanks bro... btw great job with the guide i'm really closely following this guide for my tanker thanks a lot!

#58 rhaegar13

rhaegar13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

Can you provide the link for that character simulator? Thanks!

#59 Jale

Jale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

Here is the link to the character simulator. http://www.rovu.info/simulator.php

#60 Jale

Jale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

I'd say Troopers plate is better. When Souken wrote the guide it wasn't in the game yet, and with him being busy with work he probably didn't have time to look at every new item. Myself, I'd almost always prefer VIT over an increased HP pool, and Troopers Plate is only slightly inferior to VVVS Plate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account