36 replies to this topic

#21 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

so the impprtant thing in mmy mind is of they added higher pots?
  • phatmaking likes this

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#22 Wonderland

Wonderland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Awww so no 2nd jobs? Well that is pretty disappointing.

Poring Server:
Wonderland - Lv. 3x Mage
Wasteland - Lv. 0x Acolyte
Neverland - Lv. 1x Swordsman

Mimir Server:
Solara - Lv. 1x Acolyte
Universe - Lv. 0x Swordsman
Galaxies - Lv. 0x Mage

#23 Scire

Scire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

Yes they did, on the next town that is.. hehe. We call it the ghost town or the other town. It looks like nifelheim from the original RO.

IGN: Scire

Selling stuffs:

http://valkyrieupris...-selling-items/ <<< Drake Drop!

#24 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hi guys just wanna share some info regarding Sassy's first post, here's the translation:

hope this helps guys!  ;)

ermahgertnets - wow, that looks cool! thanks for the translate!! Much appreciated good sir!  :wub:

50v50 battlegrounds, lol... how is that going to work  :blink: That Glastheim looking map must be the battlegrounds map then I guess?

#25 Scire

Scire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

ermahgertnets - wow, that looks cool! thanks for the translate!! Much appreciated good sir!  :wub:

50v50 battlegrounds, lol... how is that going to work  :blink: That Glastheim looking map must be the battlegrounds map then I guess?

No problem, happy to help. I also learned a thing or two here in the forums. Just returning the favor, I guess :)  

Well atm the 50v50 battlegrounds is still on the works. There's a pvp room though. 

how does someone get to lvl 70... barely lvling at 30. :(

The current main quest list is not complete. Once the next town becomes available, you can reach around lvl 60+ in days just doing main quests and power leveling.

IGN: Scire

Selling stuffs:

http://valkyrieupris...-selling-items/ <<< Drake Drop!

#26 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

ooo skins for 500k

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#27 Kei

Kei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

most likely in the new towns

Server - Poring
IGN - Kei - Mage

#28 cycloid

cycloid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

i found this video. looks like a pvp map or woe?

http%253A%252F%252F25.media.tumblr.com%2

#29 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

라그나로크 발키리의 반란  =  translates to "Ragnarok Valkyrie rebellion, or I guess it's the title of the game. Rebellion == uprising, etc. So if you are searching for KR stuff, use that term

a video here:

additional youtube search results here 

also NEOCYON has some footage of not-yet-in-game stuff on their channel, such as

there is some info on the XDA developers forums about the game as well:

Valder fields map: (top-left thing is Mino Mano Exit)

(also see layout of different maps on http://mobileragnarok.com/maps/ , you have to click on valder fields to view)

5HfoXcK.jpg

#30 lokiRO

lokiRO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:19 AM

Well i used to play this RO on pc like about 8 years back n i thinl u guys can add more jobs/class to the android/iphone RO like blacksmith, assasins,alchemist, rogue, warrior.....and etc. but then again its going to take up more memory just to install the data onto a smartphone....but ill keep playing this RO app n let tje GM decide what new features they want to add to it

#31 requin

requin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

PvP vid there.   Wizard gets owned.

#32 Risse

Risse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hi guys.. I found some websites regarding rovu. It's in korean so it needs some translation. :P

http://mobile.ragnarok.co.kr/

https://www.facebook...agnarokValkyrie

#33 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

Hi guys.. I found some websites regarding rovu. It's in korean so it needs some translation. :P

http://mobile.ragnarok.co.kr/

https://www.facebook...agnarokValkyrie

ooh nice.. Interesting stuff on the mobile site. The information on statistics is better.  There's a monster database, item database, map, list of updates, etc. In the FAQ, it sounds like there are potions to remove cards.

Korean Cash shop items. See there are additional ones.

On Facebook, it seems like the KR version gets a lot of love. It's unfortunate our version has not, thus far. WE get skimpy EXP weekends that they announce an hour late after they have already began.

#34 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Wait what. I thought the cap just got raised to 75 why is there a level 98 on their screenshots!

Edit: Its good to see that the game is going somewhere though. I mean They had just released the cap update in Korea after half a year or so from the release. >.<

Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#35 Anzu

Anzu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

"Thief & Assassin soon hiting ROVU?"

The discussion is taking place in this topic:
http://valkyrieupris...h-my/#entry3263

Please, leave your opinion or any information about it!
Server : Poring
IGN : Anzu
Class : Priest
icon-flag-brazil.jpg

#36 ichikoy

ichikoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationPH Mandaluyong Loob

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:58 AM

ooh nice.. Interesting stuff on the mobile site. The information on statistics is better.  There's a monster database, item database, map, list of updates, etc. In the FAQ, it sounds like there are potions to remove cards.

Korean Cash shop items. See there are additional ones.

On Facebook, it seems like the KR version gets a lot of love. It's unfortunate our version has not, thus far. WE get skimpy EXP weekends that they announce an hour late after they have already began.

Question is, do most korean players buy rubies or do they try to earn their spot by being non shop players? Am I getting old for the non-shop players and the new " IN " thing now adays is more money, more power? 

Anywho, I just hope that they can give some of the management to a good company here in the phils so they can take care of our own events and such. Seems like the priority is only the ones in korea and the rubies bought by everyone else goes to the korean players because their ROVU gets updated ahead of us. It's just me.

I'm just whining about it. I hope we can get suggestions on how ROVU can show us love. Maybe if we posted on their FB page more often than needed will change the ball game?

You Reach, I Teach  -Michael Jordan-

Everyone and Anyone is Welcome to join Asgard. To those trying to ruin our prices?! ( You can go Pack yourselves! You Mother Packers! Brought to you by SBC Packers ).

#37 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Question is, do most korean players buy rubies or do they try to earn their spot by being non shop players? Am I getting old for the non-shop players and the new " IN " thing now adays is more money, more power? 

Anywho, I just hope that they can give some of the management to a good company here in the phils so they can take care of our own events and such. Seems like the priority is only the ones in korea and the rubies bought by everyone else goes to the korean players because their ROVU gets updated ahead of us. It's just me.

I'm just whining about it. I hope we can get suggestions on how ROVU can show us love. Maybe if we posted on their FB page more often than needed will change the ball game?

that's just how Ragnarok has always been. Gravity has been going to shit ever since it was purchased by GungHo. Gravity didn't develop ROVU,  NEOCYON developed it.  And then on top of that,  WarpPortal is the shitty company over here that does the customer support and stuff, but they don't control anything that happens with the game. We get patches whenever they manage to translate them, which tends to take a long time. kRO is always ahead of our version. It's developed in Korea, they will always have the latest version. 

As far as rubies go, it's just the evolution of gaming... freemium model with cash shops. It sucks cuz it usually ends up being pay to win, or there are pay walls where you cant play unless you pay. At least there aren't any pay walls in rovu. But they definitely do encourage spending money.  It's not 100% pay to win.. having rubies definitely helps, and you can of course exchange rubies for zeny one way or another, but it's not 100% pay to win. I can't go into the ruby shop and pay for all the cards and equipment and to level my character to 65. You still ahve to play the game, grind, etc, even if you have money. If you want to exchange $$ to zeny, it's not easy and its risky as far as scammers go.

bottom line is they have to do the ruby shop and encourage people to spend lots of money in order to turn a profit from running the game. For every one person that buys rubies there are many who don't buy rubies. It costs money to run an mmo. 

Posting on their FB page wont do much. WarpPortal probably doesn't pay much attention to that. If you are lucky, they might send your suggestions to the korean development studio, but Warpportal is pretty shitty and i doubt it. They have less than 100 employees in the US i think.

Gonna lock this thread its pretty old

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account