• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

Question.   if forge +7  with condensed and fail ?   does it goes back to +1 ?  OR +6 ?  OR WHAT ?  thanks

yeah.. beyond +4 if you fail  without a sup forging kit (precision forging) it breaks.. although ive done several +7's without the sup forging kits.

if it's a weapon you care about... use a kit :3

#22 Deathshock

Deathshock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

yeah.. beyond +4 if you fail  without a sup forging kit (precision forging) it breaks.. although ive done several +7's without the sup forging kits.

if it's a weapon you care about... use a kit :3

Isn't it beyond +5 for weapon and beyond +4 for armor when it starts breaking instead of going down +1?

#23 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Isn't it beyond +5 for weapon and beyond +4 for armor when it starts breaking instead of going down +1?

I'm not entirely sure.. I've never failed doing a weapon 4-5 with condensed.  I usually just upgrade armor to +4 and over upgrade weapons

• makay likes this

#24 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

whats the chance of getting a precision kit from lucky box? im not even sure if its worth the money..

#25 Jinkoneko

Jinkoneko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

whats the chance of getting a precision kit from lucky box? im not even sure if its worth the money..

Very low so unless you have a lot to burn stick to +4 or risk going further with condensed. There are some good things from the boxes you can use though like potions, manuals, resets, etc. 

• PHLaw likes this

#26 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

Very low so unless you have a lot to burn stick to +4 or risk going further with condensed. There are some good things from the boxes you can use though like potions, manuals, resets, etc. 

Thanks for the tip. So the people with +7 are crazy lucky or very rich.

#27 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

can someone repost the tables... they seem to have dissapeered....
i though it was for a little while, but they have been gone since i looked yesterday... :(
this time ill take a pic with my phone so i can reffeer to it later :D

"I'd like to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned..."

#28 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

can someone repost the tables... they seem to have dissapeered....
i though it was for a little while, but they have been gone since i looked yesterday... :(
this time ill take a pic with my phone so i can reffeer to it later :D

Weapon:

NA9d13x.png

Armor: 

1gYKcgg.png

#29 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

although. I think the rates are different in our version. Armor upgrading has a much higher rate as far as I can tell. I upgraded two Fire Dragon helms straight to +7 without any failures using condensed. Chances of that happening are pretty ridiculous. I have upgraded a lot of armor to +7 without any failures. 

Weapons however, seem harder to upgrade. I have had a lot of failures upgrading weapons to 7 and 8.

#30 Rhambo

Rhambo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

Up to what + upgrade is it safe for the requipment to not break. Also what is the % chance for it to break

#31 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:40 AM

Up to what + upgrade is it safe for the requipment to not break. Also what is the % chance for it to break

up to +4 it's safe for sure... Personally, I have never failed going from 4 - 5 using condensed, but most of the time i hear that when upgrading more than +4  it can break if you fail.

If you are upgrading beyond +4 and it fails, the item breaks... unless you are using precision forging / sup forging tool.

#32 Jinkoneko

Jinkoneko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

although. I think the rates are different in our version. Armor upgrading has a much higher rate as far as I can tell. I upgraded two Fire Dragon helms straight to +7 without any failures using condensed. Chances of that happening are pretty ridiculous. I have upgraded a lot of armor to +7 without any failures. 

Weapons however, seem harder to upgrade. I have had a lot of failures upgrading weapons to 7 and 8.

I seem to have the opposite experience with armor lol. I've failed countless times not even past 4 on armor. 

#33 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

I seem to have the opposite experience with armor lol. I've failed countless times not even past 4 on armor. 

using condensed?

I failed like.. a ridiculous amount of time doing weapon upgrade +8 attempts..  but whenever I do armor it's just success success , lol 

#34 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

How are people getting their coin weapon to +7? Oridecon to +4? Then condensed oridecon and forging kit to +7?

Seems ridiculously hard with the rarity of forging kits and the percentange, yet it seems a lot of people have it. Or are people that ballsy and just going for +7 with condesnsed without forging kits? Or is it safe to +5 with condensed then you use forging kits?

Basically I want to know what to do when I get my coin weapon. That +7 is op. Thanks

#35 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

How are people getting their coin weapon to +7? Oridecon to +4? Then condensed oridecon and forging kit to +7?

Seems ridiculously hard with the rarity of forging kits and the percentange, yet it seems a lot of people have it. Or are people that ballsy and just going for +7 with condesnsed without forging kits? Or is it safe to +5 with condensed then you use forging kits?

Basically I want to know what to do when I get my coin weapon. That +7 is op. Thanks

Piss away rubies on Sup Forging Kits is how you do it, lol... Going for +7 without forging kits isn't ballsy... it's dumb.  :P

And once you get to +7, don't go for +8.. it's a world of pain

#36 Souken

Souken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

I wanted a +7 fire dragon but broke 3 going past +5 only! I want u to upgrade mine :D

IGN: Souken

#37 Rhambo

Rhambo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

Where is this sup forging kit? I don't see it any where in the cash item shop.

• makay likes this

#38 Souken

Souken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

Where is this sup forging kit? I don't see it any where in the cash item shop.

u get it from lucky boxes!

IGN: Souken

#39 JanRei

JanRei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

Looks like forging is not the same w/ mimir from what ive read from forgers from poring. I have consumed 500k+ fee trying to +3 a fire helm w/o condensed. It was like +2-+3 was 10% cause I have failed about 6x on it before it became +3. Used condensed +4 and above and it broke +6-+7. So I've wasted a fire helm, 500k+ for fee, 20+ Elus and 4 condensed. lol. It is not worth it to be using sup forging for ruby helm since you can just make 3 +5 and attempt to make the highest ups til you break the 2. But so expensive. lol

#40 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

Looks like forging is not the same w/ mimir from what ive read from forgers from poring. I have consumed 500k+ fee trying to +3 a fire helm w/o condensed. It was like +2-+3 was 10% cause I have failed about 6x on it before it became +3. Used condensed +4 and above and it broke +6-+7. So I've wasted a fire helm, 500k+ for fee, 20+ Elus and 4 condensed. lol. It is not worth it to be using sup forging for ruby helm since you can just make 3 +5 and attempt to make the highest ups til you break the 2. But so expensive. lol

Don't even upgrade past +1 without condensed. It always fails. It's how they get everyone to cash shop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account