3 replies to this topic

#1 Zylphy

Zylphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:30 AM

So, I need your opinions. My current build is 99str and 78vit. My current equips are as below:

Awaken FHA neut set
Ninja Shoe S2 neut set
Darkness Cape r4 def set
Ninja Scale B ALL2 set
Veteran Katar neut set
2x VVS Sharp Pendant HP set

Yes, you guessed it right. This build and equips are suit for PVP rather than WOE since it kinda works like abyss dungeon. My question is should I just stick with this eq and build or change to dagger agi build and aspd equips. This will decrease my 1894 attack for sure but I will do anything to get my guild on top xD Cheers!

#2 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:04 AM

Do you think you'd deal much more DPS with a dagger?
If you want to compare your damage, go to novice abyss and deal as much damage as you can for 1 minute with the current build and then with the dagger set.

If you can't just change equips and be done, then it won't be good. What good would it be to win the preliminary if you lose your best PvP build? You'd still need that to dispute the castle on Sunday if you win preliminary.

Also, you don't need to add Agi, sinx reach max aspd (240) on equips and skills alone.

Gotta love that guild spirit of yours though.

#3 Zylphy

Zylphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:32 AM

Yes I did joined abyss to test how much dps that I done and I don't know whether I did it wrong or something but I ended up as rank 1 in 2 session. Maybe I joined in a weaker room haha. Well I did talk to my GMs and they prefer me to go Katar since my attack is high enough something like that blabla and being the best sin in server blablabla I don't want to have it a go about it muahaha but yeah. What a cocky bastard this guy is! Anyways I think I'll just stick with my current build and use my zen on buying EFC or play hide and seek and give reward to othes xD

Yes I do love my guild and my guildmates since I've been friends with them for years now and I wanna take my guild to the top so we can join guild vs guild on Monday. Also I can 1hit others for fun muahaha. So it's a win-win situation for them and me. Thanks again frankz! How's WoE working out for you?

#4 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:58 AM

WoE has been bittersweet haha. Well we've won preliminary for 3 weeks straight, but not the castle yet.
Week 1 we were utterly outnumbered, 40 vs 17, we broke through their ranks a couple times but not enough power to kill the guardians.
Week 2 we were better , starting with 22 vs 28, but we lost a lot of people to the login bug, after you DC from woe, or if you're late, you cannot join due to a problem with the adjusting daylight savings time. We did kilk guardian #1 at minute 23, guardian 2 at 15, resu stone at 13 (we only had 12people at this point, the rest locked out), guardian stone at minute 7, and we were hitting the emperium as the time ran out.
Week 3 we were much better, starting with 26 people, killed all the other guild, broke the first guardian at minute 31, we were doing great but someone in the opponent guild abused unli fear and some DC bug to make everyone DC... And as the entering problem is still ongoing we couldn't join back... So with 25mins still on the clock we had already lost bldespite being ready and giving a good fight.

The guild however has been working great, a little tough to organize with the new recruits but they've all been pretty nice.

I also think keeping your current build is the wise choice. Killer SB sinx are the best to clear opponent dps, wiz and FS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account