• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 nikocute

nikocute

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

realskill135, KingOFPvP, GarenMan owned by tristan le is a ruby scammer and a thief in valhalla . He took my wiz gear MEs carded with poring S, VVVS dshuz carded with poring S, Lords Cloth and VVVS Wool Scarf. He is now using low level characters to play. Beware.

• dxcp and Russelpa like this

Valhalla Server: nikospogi - wiz ,nikocute - knight

#22 dxcp

dxcp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

Bro, i heard you had a screenshot of this? You might as well try to report it to warp portal? :)

#23 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Bro, i heard you had a screenshot of this? You might as well try to report it to warp portal? :)

Yup yup yup yup yup :)

#24 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Just present all the evidence to warpportal and wait for their action.

#25 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

The investigation can go bad for both parties even if reported, since this already is a breach of the User Agreement. Let us know the disposition, if you do decide to report this to WarpPortal....I would never put myself in a high risk situation regardless if the reward is greater when it was successful. To make transactions like these, you're basically throwing a die with 50/50 and can never know the results until it is complete. Just throwing in my two cents in.

If you want to run a risk by reporting it and you, yourself gets blocked or banned along with the scammer, just know that it was your fault to begin with for exposing and sharing your account. For starters, you allowed that player access to your account. I understand that it was a dastardly move on his/her part, but not much you can do if he/she premeditated that. We all can create loose accounts and there are many ways that is out of WarpPortal's power and a screenshot might not provide sufficient evidence...so many scenarios are playing through my head that the scammer's main account will never get involved or compromised...your screenshot + what else you got to support this claim? Nothing really. IP trace? Don't bother.

Bottom line, and I am not trying to be a cunt here, and it really sucks that it happened and I feel bad that it happened, but he thought this through because he took that risk, he knew the risks involved, but yet he gambled, he lost, and paid pretty dearly for it.

Never ever going to happen to me, but if I was in this predicament and I decided to report this, I am taking another risk of losing my account entirely. I'd rage quit. On the other hand, if I chose to not report this and cut my heavy loses, I would forever learn from ever making transactions like that ever again.

That mentality, " You win some; you lose some?" Erase that from your personality. Do things the right way, the legal way, and you always come out a winner. Look at that lady in the Philippines...the one being posted in another thread...Lim something....she thought she could get away with the Filipinos money...she got caught...dunno if found guilty, but if not, I am pretty sure she needs to get away from that island because the people who believes she is guilty will bury her one way or the other.

I am not condoning this nor do I recommend this, but there is 1 way that you can guarantee that this type of transaction goes your way and has a 100% success rate, but I will stop myself right there.

#26 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

If you insist on buying Rubies and giving your account details, I suggest giving your main toon's equips and zeny to an alt character from another account or to somebody you trust until the deal is finished. Also, change your password before and after the deal, and once you change it you'll have the option to "Log me off other devices".

I don't really suggest buying rubies because buying rubies is like double-edged sword, afaik buying rubies is illegal. Some people mostly have time playing the game while some have works outside the game making them not more active compared to the other. Thats why there is ruby to compensate for those who have work and cannot go online most of the time.

Well that is life, you can't and should not have it all .

#27 Lex

Lex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

I agree fully with both of you, but if we will be realistic there will always be those players who will insist on doing these things. It hurts to get scammed either way, especially since there is 0 possibility that WP will do something about it, since, in the first place, the deal was at your own risk and outside support being that it isn't allowed. But I suppose they deserve it, going into something that is considered a violation of the ToS. (I myself buy through my Visa)

*I deleted my post. You guys were right, it was probably stupid of me to suggest a safer way to do something illegal.

@Jaleah: Btw, it's Janet Lim-Napoles. no1

• dxcp and Bleevie like this

#28 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

Yeah...deleted my previous post as well. Pointless for me to keep a post up in response to your comment earlier, if it doesn't even exist anymore :P

Yeah....that person lol forgot her last name was a hyphenated one.

#29 Destruktshun

Destruktshun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

I don't really suggest buying rubies because buying rubies is like double-edged sword, afaik buying rubies is illegal. Some people mostly have time playing the game while some have works outside the game making them not more active compared to the other. Thats why there is ruby to compensate for those who have work and cannot go online most of the time.

Well that is life, you can't and should not have it all .

very true...i am new but ive spent about 20 bucks and eventually will propably spend more...because infact i dont get to play as often i feel like donating helps things along...but from what i see alot of things are solely based on donating...nice dual-edged sword reference...someone else posted something like that to long ago no? xD

#30 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

For people who buy rubies and for people who grind zennies and items both helps not only the community in-game but also the whole game itself. It's just that most people can't see that specially here in this forums, if you've been active this past days/weeks you would notice it. Some claims that the game is screwed and based on a pay-to-win measure because if you buy more rubies than others then you win which is very very wrong because:

1. There are items on the game itself that could compete on most of the prices from the ruby items.

2. Most ruby items that cost a lot are based on luck and actually has a very low chance of getting good equipments.

I don't really understand the tiny brains of some people nowadays, during this time of forums, because they got butthurt on people buying rubies.

So basically, buying rubies is good, grinding zennies and items is good, buying rubies, grinding zennies and items is better.

@destruktshun

Hey! Be careful you might got discriminated for buying rubies. Some claims it pay-to-win its on forums these days. Well some people discriminate those who even helps to support something good yknow. Crazy generation.

#31 compacity

compacity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

lol,anyone buy ruby....anyone not buyin ruby....anyone collect zeny.....anyone not collectin zeny......its up to u lol.....u got money,u buy,u cant buy, dont buy.....easy....

as for me, i rather find my own way gainin gear....than complainin bout buyin ruby...

n juz be careful bout buyin ruby from 2nd or 3rd party....lol man,plz......givin away ur id n pass is like giving ur home masterkey to thief....willingly...

owh,n one more thing,in my server, its been kinda hot topic bout fb hackin..even 2 of my fren lost all their hard gain stuff n zeny coz by dis fckin/idiot/damn fb hackin...so plz make sure u really logout ur fb account or change pass occasionally....i heard dis hacker usin some kind of backdoor to gain id n pass, so plz be cateful
  • GreyFaust likes this

#32 PopoPiraten

PopoPiraten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

People BEWARE..! i see scammers make a fake facebook account that looks like very simmiliar to rovu official facebook to scam ppl.

they act like supports, then give you fake link to login your account information. ( you gonna be hacked hard if you input your personal information)

Attached Files

#33 arpegGiow

arpegGiow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

MIMIR SERVER:

Seec (assassin)

Cutt (assassin)

They're both the same person. He is a scammer/trash talker.

#34 rowelle05

rowelle05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

Beware of KaPTpepe of ran.. knight scammer

#35 GreyFaust

GreyFaust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I am a new player and i was hit by that guy using the backdoor hacking accounts lucky for me i only had like one lvl 15 main with a couple of others i had not started yet. it was on valhala and i think he was pretty pissed when he realized all he got was a secondary facebook as i use no persinal info for these things anyways but to everryone just becareful he's using like a botnet system can generate masive amounts of char on multiple servers at the same time

#36 speedph

speedph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

Someone scammed me today at server Ran. He exchanged cellphone load to zenies but he failed to exchange. He already scammed a lot of people from the Philippines. He even uses other players name to say that he is just using his dummy account and that player is the real him. His player name is Wachuganado a swordsman or jhilyohann a wizard. Please be aware. Dont deal with this person.

#37 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:39 AM

Someone scammed me today at server Ran. He exchanged cellphone load to zenies but he failed to exchange. He already scammed a lot of people from the Philippines. He even uses other players name to say that he is just using his dummy account and that player is the real him. His player name is Wachuganado a swordsman or jhilyohann a wizard. Please be aware. Dont deal with this person.

It's unfortunate that you got scammed, but next time try not to deal until you verified by having the person log their primary character that they claim to be. Either way, it's still a risk just by making such a transaction.

#38 babyOG91

babyOG91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

ninacelestne you fucking poor piece of shit I want my 42.5m now you fuckn slut.

oh yeh dont trust this bitch shes a scammer.[poringserver]

now thats of my chest time to eat no1

#39 iambossy

iambossy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

real name jan michael garcia perez a.k.a jmGwapito of Mimir. SCAMMER AND BUG ABUSER!

#40 iambossy

iambossy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

real name jan michael garcia perez a.k.a jmGwapito of Mimir. SCAMMER AND BUG ABUSER!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account