#21 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

somehow I feel both happy and sad bout this

Sad : because they thought I was one of bug abuser, therefore wipe my 17m (I even had 7m before 8/29 bug isses, then farm runes till 5/9 to get another 10m). I mean seriously, I would have at least 1b with several godly equipment. A lvl 43 knight with totally crap equipments that can't even tank chon chon is a bug abuser ?

Happy : I can say bye to overprice items, cards and pets. Hell I can even say "KARMA'S A BITCH" to those whose abuse bugs, getting bilion and bilion of zeny and have their char blocked permanently

#22 dasi27

dasi27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

now this is hell! ive lost millions but i didnt gain them from auction house.. I gained them via trade.. now this is real scam from their own dev team! 

#23 Planckton

Planckton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

This maintenance is one step in the right direction I'd say. However, with this update, they only took care of the sellers side of the scammers, obtaining illegal zeny one way or the other.

IMO, the next step is to take care of the buyers side of the scammers, the ones who got the items illegally. So anyone that were buying or trading items with their unlimited zeny supply during the bug, will need to either cough up all that zeny or be banned.

This is of course aside from of the skill/stat points abusers.

#24 anam

anam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

most of us will lose alot of zeny but thats not because they think we abused the bug. they clearly said the zeny obtain from the bug will be removed from every account.

i myself earned 2m in the past week selling r elu and ori at 40-50k a piece from, yet to chech how much is left from that now xp

mage 5X, 4X
aco   4X. 3X
swordie 4X, 3X

server: Poring

#25 DeathStix

DeathStix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

i loss my auctioned item...i hunted r3 cards...when i check auction... boom...nothing but air... sob sob sob...

#26 horntail

horntail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Those who lost zeny i think is the zeny u get from selling ur items to buger after the bug ^^

#27 Xlaws

Xlaws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

Right. That's what you've got for trading from buggers. This is the reason why i dont deal with zenny for this past few days. Ive got a feeling that this day will come.

SELLING RUBIES FOR PHP any SERVER!!

like my fb page for more info: Xlaws ruby shop

#28 Zelrant

Zelrant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

I know a lot of buggers who weren't banned. lol. but at least this move might affect the economy of the servers. We'll see what happens after a few days...

Woah really?! How about their zenny? Did it stay the same? Oh and btw if you knew them why dont you report them? That'd make it easier...
  • Zuri likes this

#29 Xlaws

Xlaws

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

And i know a person who already lost his vvvs items from auction and then get banned. Sad but i think they just ban all those players who settle high priced items from auction that day. Sadly not all that who settled their auction items that day is a bugger some are victim of the zenny bug. Who got lost their items and profits.
  • Nestle likes this

SELLING RUBIES FOR PHP any SERVER!!

like my fb page for more info: Xlaws ruby shop

#30 bartjeb_21

bartjeb_21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

I hope they fix exp roll back soon, I have done most of the new main quests and the quests didnt go back, I went from 55-58, but I got disconnected 3x before noticing the level roll back, So im thiking I could be 60+ by now.. Too bored to level up, I did the main quests in just 1 hour, I hope they give the EXP, because if not, I would be a grindfest for 7 days for me or more instead of 1 hour..I filed a ticket, they just closed it. 

#31 horntail

horntail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

I dun even dare to selling any or do anything after the bug. Those greedy seller selling op item to bugger zeny got wiped Omg lol gg!

#32 iPhantomhives

iPhantomhives

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 332 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

I just login and noticed I got banned too. I'm 9000% sure I didn't exploit zeny.

This video is proof - I had 150m , more before this shit happen. 

• horntail and tiga88 like this

SKET-Dance(団)

Support, Kindness, Encouragement & Troubleshoot.

Follow me athttp://youtube.com/user/iPhantomhives Gunmicha, De, Ribura.

#33 Bruxsa

Bruxsa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

My character is blocked as well and I only had around 5m.
I didn't even log in during the bug, only after it.
I sent a ticket but don't imagine it will do any good.
  • iPhantomhives likes this

#34 ToyotaAltis

ToyotaAltis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

lol i got blocked too.. my zeny is 23m and thats even before the bug happened.

Goodbye Poring, Hello RAN! :D

#35 anam

anam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

I just login and noticed I got banned too. I'm 9000% sure I didn't exploit zeny.

This video is proof - I had 150m , more before this shit happen.

did u say urself in another topic that u might get banned for getting refund?
and said something like warning, only ask for refund if ur no longer going to play this game? lol

Note : You might get banned if successfully
claimed refunds. If you're planned continue the
game I'd suggest not to claim.

mage 5X, 4X
aco   4X. 3X
swordie 4X, 3X

#36 iPhantomhives

iPhantomhives

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 332 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

did u say urself in another topic that u might get banned for getting refund?
and said something like warning, only ask for refund if ur no longer going to play this game? lol

Stop acting smart here , its regards zeny issue.

@anam if you have personal issue with me just pm me right away.

lol i got blocked too.. my zeny is 23m and thats even before the bug happened.

You can tell how they manage stuff , bad management and getting worst lol...I won't even bother get my char back..

• HellAngel likes this

SKET-Dance(団)

Support, Kindness, Encouragement & Troubleshoot.

Follow me athttp://youtube.com/user/iPhantomhives Gunmicha, De, Ribura.

#37 Bruxsa

Bruxsa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

@Anam -
If that were the case, at least for me, I believe my account would be blocked, not just 1 out of 3 characters .
  • iPhantomhives likes this

#38 anam

anam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

acting smart ?lol
just stating what u said lol o.o

also didnt u get refund already? why u still complaining that u get banned? o.o....cos u cant sell ur account for $1.5k or something? i dont have anything against u specifically, just dont get why some people are not listening to their own warning lmfao
Spoiler

and u see....is that even a right thing to do? claiming refund yet still selling ur ingame item to other. so one day when u get all ur refund, people that buy ur item will lose the item or possibly get blocked too? har har

@topic
i still have my 2m i earned from AH post bug. im pretty its player with bug money who bought r ori i listed lol. (sold 5-6 pc at a time for like 300k, sold right away like less than a minute each time)

pre bug, people only buy them if i list 5-6 pcs for under 100k lol. i know my zeny is just small amount but still most player with legit zeny wont just buy something 3x the previous price so im assuming player that bought then are abuser... yet my zeny are still there lol :v
not sure what they actually did :P

mage 5X, 4X
aco   4X. 3X
swordie 4X, 3X

#39 vvvsjr

vvvsjr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationQuezon City

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I can feel all your frustrations, my mule for my r4 cards got banned since all of my r4 cards from adv. converter is stored there and warpportal thought It was illegal. I kept it there so that i have enough storage space on my main character. I lost my 3 pcs Crit4 Shoes and 3pcs aspd+7manteau and some (30-40pcs) r4 trash cards, my old tank items etc.

i g n   :    v v v s j r

[ My Buy & Sell shop ]

#40 tanyaiam

tanyaiam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

Is there something wrong again with the latest maintenance? I seem to have lost all my characters in poring. :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, zeny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account