77 replies to this topic

#21 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

What mace are you using? I saw the top priest at Poring using VVVS Karaga Mace Int15 Spr15 which adds helluva value with MATK but also contemplating with GC mace with SP recovery to avoid over stuffing my bag with pots. 

Also, does anyone know how SPR stats work? 

Thank yall for your input  :wub:

Interesting choice of Mace for her. At +7, the MATK multiplier would hit 61%, giving an additional 73 MATK (from the INT BONUS) upon equipping the Mace.

As for SPR, 3 SPR points adds 1pt SP recovered every 10 seconds (kinda crappy) but increases your MDEF by 1 point.

I'm using an overupgraded GC mace. +8, which rounds my MATK multiplier to 54%. My MATK sits at 782 before bless, and 828 after. Int is at 92. I am now healing at 3.5K max after blessing. But that's after 4 Poring S cards (one on helm, 3 on shoes), making me miss any HP bonus from shoes, takes my HP down to 2.8K :(

If you're doing DarkLord, 2.5K heal is enough, 2.2K means spam heal on the tank. Drake I think requires 3K at least, or 2.8K. But you need to be quick because of the AOE magic that basically kills everyone. For grinding, 2.5K is ample for upto Kobold (but you'll find yourself spam healing and spamming pots at certain occasions, depending on how much you've lured, hopefully your tank is strong and you don't lag). Can't say for Mimic, they hit hard, give more exp, but the mob is much less than the kobold mob.

GC Mace is worth it. Try to get the 4%. It recovers 100 SP at 2.5K SP per 10 seconds (a heal and a half).  If you can overupgrade it to at least +7, then you're set. As with above, you need a strong tank and a capable wiz to make it with 2.2K heal Max on Kobold without overpotting your bag. With a plus 7 GC mace, and some decent equips, you can hit 3K heal max with just Kukuring r3 cards upon MAX INT. Don't over-rely on the SP reco of your mace tho. It's always safe to bring a buffer of pots in case of emergency.

In my experience, there may be cases where your wizard loses internet connection (and you all care about him and his 2% and wait for him to DC and leave the pt before you all leave the map) and you will need to spam heal your tank until you can all CC and return to town. In these cases, if you didn't bring pots, you might get your pt killed. So it's best to still bring a buffer of 100 pots, in case you find yourself in need of recovery.

• Missus and SaintandSinner like this

#22 SaintandSinner

SaintandSinner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Can anyone followup on the screenshot of Foxyhell and Mommy? And can someone post me a full equipment list of a max heal FS. Sorry I'm kinda new and my heal is stuck at 1.2 - 1.5k. Pls Someone help me! Thanks in advance!  :)

#23 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Basic cheap gear. GC Mace with 3 kukuring cards. 2 VS Exorcist ring. Some decent lvl and you should be able to hit 2-2.3k heal easily, which is more than enough in most situations. You need the higher heals for bosses, dullahans, and if your tank sucks. Higher max heal helps in PVP too, but if you cant take a hit then it doesnt matter if you can heal it back up. Some priests have hp in accessories and/or boots/helm for pvp.

As for foxyhell's gear, you can just make a lvl 1 on asgard then look/drool at her gear in ranking. She is at rank 2.

ioTN5MIl.png

• SaintandSinner and anne04j like this

#24 SaintandSinner

SaintandSinner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for posting this up!

#25 Brandon

Brandon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

I think this is when Foxyhell's buffed:

Attached File  image.jpg   112.7KB   1 downloads

#26 Gac

Gac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Those brooches just make you want to lay down and cry.

• Missus and SaintandSinner like this

#27 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

Foxy told me that the 1026 MATK is after CHEESE PIZZA +6 INT buff. I think with that stat, she could heal around 4.8K HP. Mine's only 4.4K HP. I envy.

#28 OB GYN

OB GYN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

At least 2.5k + for DL runs, but usually depends on wall and pt members too.
And if u dont have enough Zenies in game, get active and quest and get to gc mace, im using one of the gc mace and have r3 kukurings only, i dont have any poring s card yet im still saving a lot thou, im a lvl 70 fs priest, can heal 2.4-3K max atm, if i got food, 3.1k is max heal. Get int boosting gears too, as well as int boost pets as well to increase heal amount atm. Heh

#29 Dele

Dele

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

Get a GC Mace with 4% sp recovery it really helps, my guildmens can heal top 3k++ without any Poring S (+8 650 GC Mace with r4 Kukuring and few vvvs equipments) but she is leaking so bad in certain situation.

I heal top at 4010-4070 (average 3,5-3,9 K) with 6 Poring Cards and overupgraded 330 GC Mace at lvl 65. The 330 GC Mace is imo a must have equips for FS.

#30 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Here is a screenshot of mommy.  1091 Mattk.  Max heal is 5130.

Attached Files

• iice520 and Missus like this

#31 Mheena

Mheena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

Anyway, how many HP does high lvl character have?
Lets say full vit knight with standard equip and wizard/assassin with no vit..
Thanks ^^
Mheena - Acolyte
<Valhalla Server>

#32 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Wizard. About 2.5k lvl 65 wizard. No vit/hp cards. 

Assasin. About 2.3k lvl 60 sin. No vit/hp cards

Knight. About 10k hp. lvl 70 knight. Average gear

#33 Mheena

Mheena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Wizard. About 2.5k lvl 65 wizard. No vit/hp cards. 
Assasin. About 2.3k lvl 60 sin. No vit/hp cards
Knight. About 10k hp. lvl 70 knight. Average gear

Sorry if this is a "stupid question", i'm a newbie :)
So when my priest got a party and do dungeon (?), basically we only focus on knight's HP and dps' HP is our 2nd concern right?
If I have an OK gear (average) will i able to do dungeon?

2nd question, (and maybe oot but I don't wanna to make a new thread for a single question either) how important is increase agi? Some people maxed it, and some people only take it with low lvl..

3rd question, how does teleport works? I'm still an acolyte so i have no idea what will teleport do..

Thanks ^^
Mheena - Acolyte
<Valhalla Server>

#34 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Honestly, If you have several questions a new topic would be a good idea. Doesn't hurt unless it was just answered two posts down. No worries, I'm not really anal about it.

1. Yes, knight's hp is most important. If he dies, your whole party will fail. But if you die and you have no tokens then party will fail too. Though everyone can just exit the game to save their 2%. Usually it is a tank or dps, because most boss does AOE. Healing two people in front is hard. 

2. Agi up is not THAT important. 1 is fine for most situations. I personally have max because of longer duration. I used to use my priest to buff my knight for solo play, that increased duration is godly. For party play, it is unimportant. 

3. Lvl 1 teleport lets you tele to kafra. Lvl 2 lets you tele to people in your party. Lvl 3 lets you summon people from your party to where you are.

#35 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

Just wanted to add that as a DPS knight, I LOVE max agi up when I'm at a boss and party with a priest who has it. it's fun getting that extra 10 aspd boost.

Posted Image

#36 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

Here is a screenshot of mommy.  1091 Mattk.  Max heal is 5130.

Insane work on your Mommy char. The VVVS Seyren Boots is making me cry. Does Mommy enter the Battlefield in HP gear or Poring gear? I suppose the Divine Ring is an ALL +5 INT +7 ring?

#37 Asmaria01

Asmaria01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Insane work on your Mommy char. The VVVS Seyren Boots is making me cry. Does Mommy enter the Battlefield in HP gear or Poring gear? I suppose the Divine Ring is an ALL +5 INT +7 ring?

Mommy sold his items for GreedyxAngel .(the strongest priest now ) 

but he still keeps that shoes , when he was the strongest priest , he was using HP set for battle . actually , if u wanna survive in battle , u should use HP set instead of Poring , cus u can die in 1 hit with poring :) 

btw , whats your character's name on mimir ? 

my name is Asmaria01 

#38 ScammerAlert

ScammerAlert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

@Asmaria

How much your holy light damage at BF without Poring set?

#39 Dweezel

Dweezel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNorthern California, USA

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

Ug... Not sure what im doing wrong, but my min/max heal really sux imo.   min 1500+  maxing like 2200+   current lvl 62.    Kinda frustrating that my min isnt at 2k which is where i want it at at least. 

Only items i can think of that my be causing my low min/max is maybe the vvs MS instead of vvvs MS, or the vvs Twilight instead of vvvs twilight. 

(ill have Slash S in 2 days..)

• ServerValhalla  -RETIRED   PORING

• IGN ilike2eatpie  / Jingbadguy / GangsterPwn - RETIRED  Dweezel001 - FS priest

• Guild  :  Hentai RETIRED       Cursed

#40 Asmaria01

Asmaria01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

@Asmaria

How much your holy light damage at BF without Poring set?

My holy light when using HP set is around 2k :) with poring set is around 3k 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account