• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 Asmaria01

Asmaria01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

Ug... Not sure what im doing wrong, but my min/max heal really sux imo.   min 1500+  maxing like 2200+   current lvl 62.    Kinda frustrating that my min isnt at 2k which is where i want it at at least. 

Only items i can think of that my be causing my low min/max is maybe the vvs MS instead of vvvs MS, or the vvs Twilight instead of vvvs twilight. 

(ill have Slash S in 2 days..)

well , I think you should check 2 things here 

* Stat *  Pure int ( 99int )

* Equipment *

With priest , the most important is Int and Matk :) more int/ matk = more heal . , and neutral cards for weapon / shoes / helm 

this is my FS  equipments :
 * Helm * 

Twin Ribbon S ( neutral 6/6/6 )

* Armor * 

VVVS Holy Rb ( 12 int ) 

* Shoes * 

VS Sleipnir ( 5int ) ( neutral 6/6/6 )

* Manteau * 

VVVS Healing Manteau ( 6int ) 

* Weapon * 

+8 Carga_Mace Bravery ( 50% matk , 7 int ) with kukuring r4 

* Accessories * 

VVVS Rosary ( 6int ) 

* Pet * Sohee 

My min is 3.7k and y Max is 4.6k

( VVS Twilight < VVVS Holy Rb < VVVS Twilight < VVVS Rafflesia ( best armor ) )

#42 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Ug... Not sure what im doing wrong, but my min/max heal really sux imo. min 1500+ maxing like 2200+ current lvl 62. Kinda frustrating that my min isnt at 2k which is where i want it at at least.

Only items i can think of that my be causing my low min/max is maybe the vvs MS instead of vvvs MS, or the vvs Twilight instead of vvvs twilight.
(ill have Slash S in 2 days..)

u need at least 700 matack to have consistent 2k+ heals even with mediocre gears.

#43 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

Mommy sold his items for GreedyxAngel .(the strongest priest now ) 

but he still keeps that shoes , when he was the strongest priest , he was using HP set for battle . actually , if u wanna survive in battle , u should use HP set instead of Poring , cus u can die in 1 hit with poring :)

btw , whats your character's name on mimir ? 

my name is Asmaria01 

But didn't Mommy just make a VVVS Rafflesia with 3 Detarteurs? My envy is such for the Rafflesia. But the detarteur cards I am not too fond of. Anyways, last I checked she still has her BF equips. I'm not from Mimir, though. I'm in Asgard and same IGN. Just impressed at the work Mimir characters are doing.

When I was a noob, I use full poring in the BF, but now, I use all HP. As of now, 8.5K HP. :D

#44 Asmaria01

Asmaria01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

Yes , Mommy has VVVS Rafflesia . there are only 2 priests have that armor . 

well , hes kinda lucky , can add 3 r5 cards lol , im scared it will failed and break items . i will never try it xD

but thoes cards are not that good , with me , it wasted that armor . should put mdef or def . 

and Mommy isnt a girl , Mommy is Wesker's priest :)

btw , u have 8.5k HP ? OMG , Idol !!!! i only have 6.4k  :)

still waiting for battle's accessories , so i can put HP on it xD

#45 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

Yes , Mommy has VVVS Rafflesia . there are only 2 priests have that armor . 

well , hes kinda lucky , can add 3 r5 cards lol , im scared it will failed and break items . i will never try it xD

but thoes cards are not that good , with me , it wasted that armor . should put mdef or def . 

and Mommy isnt a girl , Mommy is Wesker's priest :)

btw , u have 8.5k HP ? OMG , Idol !!!! i only have 6.4k   :)

still waiting for battle's accessories , so i can put HP on it xD

Oh, right. Lol. Just sounds weird saying "Mommy" is a he. Lol. But I agree with you. Perhaps for wiz, ALL+2 is ok, but for priest, I think MDEF 9 is preferable.

Yep yep. Flat 8500 HP with 17 VIT only. lol. 8592 after food. You can check my equips. Rank 22 in Duel Asgard. I'm kinda noob and prone to skill bug / dc. ^^,

#46 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

I'm kinda noob and prone to skill bug / dc. ^^,

Been reading this thread for a while. But evitte? Noob? Naaaaaahhh. Hailey's mentor.  :)

• HaileyAlexia likes this

#47 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

Insane work on your Mommy char. The VVVS Seyren Boots is making me cry. Does Mommy enter the Battlefield in HP gear or Poring gear? I suppose the Divine Ring is an ALL +5 INT +7 ring?

They are just VVS Seyren Boots haha. 

I don't battlefield with Mommy anymore.  I just play my Wiz.  

I changed the build to AGI/INT for PVM because she doesn't battle anymore. 

AGI is pretty interesting.  With the amount of AGI I have, the difference between the minimum and max is about 400.  The difference between the min and max of a priest with 1 agi is about 1k.

Yes.  It is the 5 all and 7 Int devine ring but sold though.

But didn't Mommy just make a VVVS Rafflesia with 3 Detarteurs? My envy is such for the Rafflesia. But the detarteur cards I am not too fond of. Anyways, last I checked she still has her BF equips. I'm not from Mimir, though. I'm in Asgard and same IGN. Just impressed at the work Mimir characters are doing.

When I was a noob, I use full poring in the BF, but now, I use all HP. As of now, 8.5K HP. :D

Thanks.  It is a sexy armor right?  Heh.  Too bad I sold most of her godly gear away to greedyxangel.

I still have the poring set and an HP set through.  I wasn't really trying to make the armor really.  It just happened.  I guess I will be building up mommy again if I have the time/money to do so.

Oh, right. Lol. Just sounds weird saying "Mommy" is a he. Lol. But I agree with you. Perhaps for wiz, ALL+2 is ok, but for priest, I think MDEF 9 is preferable.

Yep yep. Flat 8500 HP with 17 VIT only. lol. 8592 after food. You can check my equips. Rank 22 in Duel Asgard. I'm kinda noob and prone to skill bug / dc. ^^,

I like the 2 all card better but its personal preference.

In my opinion, priest is the best battlefield character.  That is if you the best gear of course.  Watch greedyxangel be on top of the ranks of our server soon.  I miss my mommy character now.  Sob.

Anyways anymore questions, please feel free to ask me.

#48 9394

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

Bro, have u heard anyone failed slotting r5 cards in mimir?

#49 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:22 AM

They are just VVS Seyren Boots haha. 

I don't battlefield with Mommy anymore.  I just play my Wiz.  

I changed the build to AGI/INT for PVM because she doesn't battle anymore. 

AGI is pretty interesting.  With the amount of AGI I have, the difference between the minimum and max is about 400.  The difference between the min and max of a priest with 1 agi is about 1k.

Yes.  It is the 5 all and 7 Int devine ring but sold though.

Thanks.  It is a sexy armor right?  Heh.  Too bad I sold most of her godly gear away to greedyxangel.

I still have the poring set and an HP set through.  I wasn't really trying to make the armor really.  It just happened.  I guess I will be building up mommy again if I have the time/money to do so.

I like the 2 all card better but its personal preference.

In my opinion, priest is the best battlefield character.  That is if you the best gear of course.  Watch greedyxangel be on top of the ranks of our server soon.  I miss my mommy character now.  Sob.

Anyways anymore questions, please feel free to ask me.

I hope to make a VVVS Rafflesia too by mistake! Lol. I did a computation (yes, I was that obsessed) and figured they were only VVS Seyren. I happened to make myself a pair of VVS Seyren Boots, too. One try. I had a heart attack when I saw GREAT SUCCESS, but what an Epinephrine the letters "VVS" can be. Epic disappoinment.

AGI build, that's interesting. Though, I've long ago given up on having the highest heal possible in my server, just don't have the patience and money and time to be crafting everything. Also, not that practical since I don't boss hunt much.

I have to agree with you to some extent that priests are best chars for PVP, except that there's a 'sin in our server who can OHKO a lot of things not tank build at full HP with one SONIC BLOW, what with a 1.3K atk. Priests are actually very challenging to play but is probably the most fun. We can outmaneuver wizards and knights with our heals and buffs, and a room with 3 top priests, sometimes even 2, will always be a painful mid platform experience for everyone that couldn't recover HP reliably.

Thanks for sharing Wesker. Also, slotting those ALL+2 cards, did you ever get a "FAILED" message?

#50 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Bro, have u heard anyone failed slotting r5 cards in mimir?

I hope to make a VVVS Rafflesia too by mistake! Lol. I did a computation (yes, I was that obsessed) and figured they were only VVS Seyren. I happened to make myself a pair of VVS Seyren Boots, too. One try. I had a heart attack when I saw GREAT SUCCESS, but what an Epinephrine the letters "VVS" can be. Epic disappoinment.

AGI build, that's interesting. Though, I've long ago given up on having the highest heal possible in my server, just don't have the patience and money and time to be crafting everything. Also, not that practical since I don't boss hunt much.

I have to agree with you to some extent that priests are best chars for PVP, except that there's a 'sin in our server who can OHKO a lot of things not tank build at full HP with one SONIC BLOW, what with a 1.3K atk. Priests are actually very challenging to play but is probably the most fun. We can outmaneuver wizards and knights with our heals and buffs, and a room with 3 top priests, sometimes even 2, will always be a painful mid platform experience for everyone that couldn't recover HP reliably.

Thanks for sharing Wesker. Also, slotting those ALL+2 cards, did you ever get a "FAILED" message?

No, I have never failed but there is someone on our server that did.

#51 Rt19990

Rt19990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

256tkeh.png

#52 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

That mace is so sexy :P

#53 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

No, I have never failed but there is someone on our server that did.

what happened to the eq/cards after he failed?

#54 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

what happened to the eq/cards after he failed?

The existing cards get wiped but armor doesn't break.

I answered it here:  http://valkyrieupris...-album-b/page-2

#55 xTempest

xTempest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hi guys. I'm Sarciado from Valhalla server btw. This maybe a litte bit off topic, but it would be great if I could hear your opinion sir evitte and sir Wesker/Mommy on this. In our server, when it comes to battlefield most of the top priest doesn't have holy hammer. My question is, is it advisable to get that? I saw some of your top priests in duel ranking and almost all of them have it. If you could see the priest rank in our server, most of us don't have holy hammer. I could sometimes score 1.2k pts, lowest is 500-600 and I have my personal style of battling. I'd just like to know the pros/cons of it before reseting. And another thing, what would you get? A high def or a high mdef? I'm now focusing on my def/vit rather than mdef. Because when it comes to battlefield, many assassin on our server will just OHKO priests and my experiment on this payed off. Having 8.5k hp but not that much matk, I can survive our strongest sin with 1.3k atk and poring helm. I prefer to be hit by 2 bolts and heal away, rather than being a free point/valk with those one hit SB's. Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear thoughts on this sir Wesker/Mommy and sir evitte (kudos on your very useful guide btw!)

#56 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

Hi guys. I'm Sarciado from Valhalla server btw. This maybe a litte bit off topic, but it would be great if I could hear your opinion sir evitte and sir Wesker/Mommy on this. In our server, when it comes to battlefield most of the top priest doesn't have holy hammer. My question is, is it advisable to get that? I saw some of your top priests in duel ranking and almost all of them have it. If you could see the priest rank in our server, most of us don't have holy hammer. I could sometimes score 1.2k pts, lowest is 500-600 and I have my personal style of battling. I'd just like to know the pros/cons of it before reseting. And another thing, what would you get? A high def or a high mdef? I'm now focusing on my def/vit rather than mdef. Because when it comes to battlefield, many assassin on our server will just OHKO priests and my experiment on this payed off. Having 8.5k hp but not that much matk, I can survive our strongest sin with 1.3k atk and poring helm. I prefer to be hit by 2 bolts and heal away, rather than being a free point/valk with those one hit SB's. Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear thoughts on this sir Wesker/Mommy and sir evitte (kudos on your very useful guide btw!)

I am no expert on BF but I'd say the only way Hammer would be advisable is if either you have some points towards strength or have an okay attack stat because the skill itself is physical and might not really surmount to anything if you are like an FS. Then again, if you are thinking of getting hammer for its stun effect before casting holy light then it might work but then again you need it to be at level 10 to actually have a decent stun rate at 41% and that's 10 skill points and might cause you to trade off some skill points from other skills to put on it.

Just my POV as a Battle Priest with hammer.

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#57 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

Well if you the bought extra skill points and don't have holy hammer then that means you have points into mace mastery and agi up which don't really help much in BF.

lvl 10 vs. lvl 5 mace mastery is only a difference of 10 matk and 15 attk.   Points into holy hammer will give you more damage output than that.

For AGI up, you really only use it for the movement speed and level one is sufficient enough for that.  Lvl 1 lasts a whole minute and lvl 10 lasts 4 minutes. 

Maxed holy hammer is good in BF for 41% stun.  It is great for runners and priest vs. priest battles.  Also the extra damage you get from the extra skill is nice because priests already have trouble killing people in BF.

Really it is up to you if you want to skill change or not.  If you are doing fine without it, then you don't need it.

Some people like the maxed AGI up so they don't have to recast the skill as often.

#58 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:54 AM

Hi, Sarciado. First off, it's a ma'am. Hehe. Thanks, this would have been very helpful if placed inside the Battlefield guide.

I checked the Valhalla sever before and I remember you being the top priest and with the ALL + 5 INT +7 ring, Phantom Disc S, and Seyren Boots S. I haven't checked since.

Anyways, just for comparison, my MATK inside the battlefield is 1037 after food (I have just recently acquired an INT7 ALL5 ring missing 1 last Goblin card) and my HP is 8717 after food with my VIT hitting 53 total. My DEF sits at 273 and my MDEF sits at 264 after food. Even with those stats, I still fall prey to one SB of the only assassin in Asgard with 1.3K ATK. The rest cannot OHKO me. In our server, the battlefield has very few assassins to really prepare for. The DPS's however in our server are insane but I think my current configuration can survive continuous attacks as long as I get out of stun fast. Wizards in our server fill the room most of the time, and I think this is the same for almost any server, so most of my investment are in surviving and killing weakened wizards. Note that I am using a Nightmare pet. I have always shied away from using a Sohee inside the BF. Before I use an Alice for its best compromise between MATK and additional defenses.

We all have our own personal style of playing. My style is to wait for a kill rather than going after a kill. Sometimes, targets survive an HL. This is where Holy Hammer becomes useful. After an HL, a wizard is almost disposed off after a Hammer. If the target survives, but the stun takes effect, then you're guaranteed a kill. Hammer is also very helpful because HL takes forever to recharge and Hammer provides coverage as most wizards are weak defensively. I average 700-800 with lag. But if it's a good room, I can go as high as 1.3K. Career best was last night's 1.4K. Lowest I get these days is 650, in which case, my noobness activates.

As for whether going VIT or SPR, it depends really on where you're having issues with. In my server, the room is filled with wizards, so I configure to survive them. Looking at Valhalla's duel ranking, it seems to make sense to prepare for wizards.

#59 Fautomatic

Fautomatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

I already have 3k heal ! I wish i can reach 4-5k with good defence as well. 

#60 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

Congrats! But even with my equips right now, 273 DEF, 214 MDEF without buffs, I am only hitting 3.6K heal after buffs at 1007 MATK and 8.8K HP. 4K heal is only possible if you use Poring S cards on both shoes and helm. Without Poring S, you can get 4.1k heal with 1.2K MATK and to get that, well, you can imagine how hard it is for a wizard to get 1.2K matk, now imagine how much harder it can be for a priest. Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account