• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 xTempest

xTempest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

I am no expert on BF but I'd say the only way Hammer would be advisable is if either you have some points towards strength or have an okay attack stat because the skill itself is physical and might not really surmount to anything if you are like an FS. Then again, if you are thinking of getting hammer for its stun effect before casting holy light then it might work but then again you need it to be at level 10 to actually have a decent stun rate at 41% and that's 10 skill points and might cause you to trade off some skill points from other skills to put on it.

Just my POV as a Battle Priest with hammer.

Thank you for your advice. I just bought 5 skill points and maxed out holy hammer. ;)

Well if you the bought extra skill points and don't have holy hammer then that means you have points into mace mastery and agi up which don't really help much in BF.

lvl 10 vs. lvl 5 mace mastery is only a difference of 10 matk and 15 attk.   Points into holy hammer will give you more damage output than that.

For AGI up, you really only use it for the movement speed and level one is sufficient enough for that.  Lvl 1 lasts a whole minute and lvl 10 lasts 4 minutes. 

Maxed holy hammer is good in BF for 41% stun.  It is great for runners and priest vs. priest battles.  Also the extra damage you get from the extra skill is nice because priests already have trouble killing people in BF.

Really it is up to you if you want to skill change or not.  If you are doing fine without it, then you don't need it.

Some people like the maxed AGI up so they don't have to recast the skill as often.

I've reset my skills earlier and followed this one. Thanks a lot sir! I'm getting used to hammer+light combo now, tried it earlier at BF and it's a good combo! :D

Hi, Sarciado. First off, it's a ma'am. Hehe. Thanks, this would have been very helpful if placed inside the Battlefield guide.

I checked the Valhalla sever before and I remember you being the top priest and with the ALL + 5 INT +7 ring, Phantom Disc S, and Seyren Boots S. I haven't checked since.

Anyways, just for comparison, my MATK inside the battlefield is 1037 after food (I have just recently acquired an INT7 ALL5 ring missing 1 last Goblin card) and my HP is 8717 after food with my VIT hitting 53 total. My DEF sits at 273 and my MDEF sits at 264 after food. Even with those stats, I still fall prey to one SB of the only assassin in Asgard with 1.3K ATK. The rest cannot OHKO me. In our server, the battlefield has very few assassins to really prepare for. The DPS's however in our server are insane but I think my current configuration can survive continuous attacks as long as I get out of stun fast. Wizards in our server fill the room most of the time, and I think this is the same for almost any server, so most of my investment are in surviving and killing weakened wizards. Note that I am using a Nightmare pet. I have always shied away from using a Sohee inside the BF. Before I use an Alice for its best compromise between MATK and additional defenses.

We all have our own personal style of playing. My style is to wait for a kill rather than going after a kill. Sometimes, targets survive an HL. This is where Holy Hammer becomes useful. After an HL, a wizard is almost disposed off after a Hammer. If the target survives, but the stun takes effect, then you're guaranteed a kill. Hammer is also very helpful because HL takes forever to recharge and Hammer provides coverage as most wizards are weak defensively. I average 700-800 with lag. But if it's a good room, I can go as high as 1.3K. Career best was last night's 1.4K. Lowest I get these days is 650, in which case, my noobness activates.

As for whether going VIT or SPR, it depends really on where you're having issues with. In my server, the room is filled with wizards, so I configure to survive them. Looking at Valhalla's duel ranking, it seems to make sense to prepare for wizards.

Sorry for that madame, yeah I should've posted that on the BF guide section. :|

Oh, you're correct! You have a good memory. I'm also using a nightmare pet now, I messaged most of the top sins in our server and tried out their SB's for a friendly duel and that horse saved my life most of the time. Haha! Our top wizards aren't that much scary now because many sins (eventhough they're not on the top list of duel ranking yet) just pwns our top wizzies on BF. Maybe I'll go for def as of now, our sins are getting a lot stronger.

Thank you ma'am for your reply! I appreciated all of your advice.

#62 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

I think greedyxangel for now the highest max heal among server almost 6k but if RISENDs built from poring is full int might constant 6k with pro set.
I only got 1,032matk no fud with buffs(4,9k max heal) still need dmage for bf coz hybrid nyts 3-4HL is suxs.

#63 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

Yes , Mommy has VVVS Rafflesia . there are only 2 priests have that armor . 
well , hes kinda lucky , can add 3 r5 cards lol , im scared it will failed and break items . i will never try it xD
but thoes cards are not that good , with me , it wasted that armor . should put mdef or def . 
and Mommy isnt a girl , Mommy is Wesker's priest :)
btw , u have 8.5k HP ? OMG , Idol !!!! i only have 6.4k  :)
still waiting for battle's accessories , so i can put HP on it xD

*mine already 9k HP its depends on ur lvl,stat and gears...

#64 evitte2

evitte2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:43 AM

I think greedyxangel for now the highest max heal among server almost 6k but if RISENDs built from poring is full int might constant 6k with pro set.
I only got 1,032matk no fud with buffs(4,9k max heal) still need dmage for bf coz hybrid nyts 3-4HL is suxs.

Nope. To get 6K heal you need 1273 MATK. This means even if you own all the currently available best eq in the game, your heal will not reach 6K.

There is a formula for Max heal in this forum somewhere noted down by my sister that I use to check my expected max heal. Right now, Ange is 1117 matk after blessing and Sohee and using Seyren S. So if you add Pizza and +6 INT shoes (her +7 int shoes has HP on it), you'd get around 1,177 matk. This will give he 5,544 theoretical Max heal.

I also know this because she's like my friend and we chat in wechat.

#65 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

Nope. To get 6K heal you need 1273 MATK. This means even if you own all the currently available best eq in the game, your heal will not reach 6K.

There is a formula for Max heal in this forum somewhere noted down by my sister that I use to check my expected max heal. Right now, Ange is 1117 matk after blessing and Sohee and using Seyren S. So if you add Pizza and +6 INT shoes (her +7 int shoes has HP on it), you'd get around 1,177 matk. This will give he 5,544 theoretical Max heal.

I also know this because she's like my friend and we chat in wechat.

*really,? 5,5k heals with 1,177matk,? My matk with poring set before i sold my sets is 1,1k somthing no food fu?l buffs but my max heal around 5,1k max only not even hit 5,2k :(

#66 Justmeow

Justmeow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:00 AM

i have 1177 matk and my max heal is 5.5k

• 2shontle3 likes this

#67 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

i have 1177 matk and my max heal is 5.5k

*with 99int,food and buffs sis,?

#68 Justmeow

Justmeow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

*with 99int,food and buffs sis,?

99 int with buffs, no food

#69 TTUPEG

TTUPEG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

Got caught to this topic my justmeow profile picture. lol

#70 Kolja

Kolja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

i got 1.3k matk without buffs. i can do 7k max heal

• TTUPEG likes this

#71 TTUPEG

TTUPEG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

i got 1.3k matk without buffs. i can do 7k max heal

Dangg!! That's insane!!!!! 4k holy light?

#72 Kolja

Kolja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

3.8k something.  hehe

#73 MissUeki

MissUeki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

Here is a screenshot of mommy. 1091 Mattk. Max heal is 5130.

#74 MissUeki

MissUeki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

How to do max heal like that..

Poring s helm/shoes?

Thx..
  • MissUeki likes this

#75 MissUeki

MissUeki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

1st Lv 60 carga_mace (bravery) att142 matk50 stats hp/15int
VS
2st Lv 81 karga mace s att 190 matk 65 stat 18matk/3%stun

Help me to chose tht mace better for my fs 1st or 2st???..THX

#76 imdashit

imdashit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

1st Lv 60 carga_mace (bravery) att142 matk50 stats hp/15int
VS
2st Lv 81 karga mace s att 190 matk 65 stat 18matk/3%stun

Help me to chose tht mace better for my fs 1st or 2st???..THX

Karga mace s is better.

#77 Justmeow

Justmeow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

lol Kolja is a wizard sorry :P

• HarrieAlexis likes this

#78 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:12 AM

***lol i got 4K HL aslo before and 1k HM max

lol Kolja is a wizard sorry :P

*troll haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account