Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNorthern California, USA

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

I'll try.

Mace:

VVS Morning Star -> VVVS Morning Star -> Slash of Honor S (you can use this to lvl 75 if you want) -> Phantom Mace / Veteran Hammer S / VVVS Smasher -> Veteran Hammer S2 / Phantom Mace S -> VVVS Karga Mace / Carga_Mace (Bravery) any +15 Int bonus (+7 is also nice, but +15 +7 int is a beast)

Helm:
Twin Ribbon S -> Cat Hat S -> Freya's Circlet S (INT+8 Matk +30 version, unreleased)

Armor:

VS Mini Angel -> Holy Robe (R4) / VS Twilight -> VVVS Mini Angel (+10 INT) / VVS Twilight (+11 INT) / VVVS Holy Robe (+12 INT) / Phantom Robe S (+12 INT) / VVVS Twilight (best, +13 INT) -> VVVS Rafflesia (+15 INT not yet craftable)

Manteau:

VS Healing Manteau -> VS Freya's Manteau -> Ascetic Manteau (R4) -> VVVS Healing Manteau / VVS Ascetic Manteau -> VVVS Ascetic Manteau

Shoes:
VS Blessed Shoes -> VS Forest Shoes -> VVS Forest Shoes / VS Sleipnir -> VVVS Blessed Shoes -> Seyren Boots S (Sp reco 3%, only if using IMBA mace)

Shield:

Disc of the Trial S -> Phatom Disc -> Angelic Protectn S/S2 -> Godly Messenger S

evitte,

ty very much for your input.  (was directed to your post)

Been looking for a progressive gear list for priest.

• ServerValhalla  -RETIRED   PORING

• IGN ilike2eatpie  / Jingbadguy / GangsterPwn - RETIRED  Dweezel001 - FS priest

• Guild  :  Hentai RETIRED       Cursed

#22 ambro

ambro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

How about accessories?

#23 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

How about accessories?

Vs exorcis > vvvs goddess brooch/ valor access with int+all stats.
  • Jaleah likes this

#24 Dweezel

Dweezel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNorthern California, USA

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:41 AM

not a fun time crafting these vs exorcist rings....  The owl jewels are easy enough, but that garnet is a total pain.  (imo) If u see them in auction, buy them if u can.  Till u can craft vvvs goddess or afford to buy from someone.

• ServerValhalla  -RETIRED   PORING

• IGN ilike2eatpie  / Jingbadguy / GangsterPwn - RETIRED  Dweezel001 - FS priest

• Guild  :  Hentai RETIRED       Cursed

#25 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Which server are you from? Just buy the sms from other player 100k to 150k each in our server. Or better yet just buy the vs exor rings if mats are too expensive on ur server.

#26 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

hey guys, what would be a good card to slot a VVVS mini angel? I plan to use this for quite a while since there really isn't any good armor at my level (40) and I don't want to mess this VVVS up.

And can anyone tell me how many rubies in total you need to spend for reset on GC quests for slash of honor S? That is if someone can still remember.

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#27 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

hey guys, what would be a good card to slot a VVVS mini angel? I plan to use this for quite a while since there really isn't any good armor at my level (40) and I don't want to mess this VVVS up.

And can anyone tell me how many rubies in total you need to spend for reset on GC quests for slash of honor S? That is if someone can still remember.

If you're level 40, could you wait until 48 where you can wear VVS Twilight or VVVS Twilight? I think I have the VS version, but that armor lasted me since that level up until I can find a decent VVS Endurance armor somewhere to replace it.

2 rubies per reset. You're allowed x10 attempts per day.
60 coins from Lan Forta
30 coins from Valder

SOH S costs 330 coins.

#28 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

If you're level 40, could you wait until 48 where you can wear VVS Twilight or VVVS Twilight? I think I have the VS version, but that armor lasted me since that level up until I can find a decent VVS Endurance armor somewhere to replace it.

2 rubies per reset. You're allowed x10 attempts per day.
60 coins from Lan Forta
30 coins from Valder

SOH S costs 330 coins.

thanks for this! I just checked but I think I'll stick with my VVVS mini angel since I'm going battle priest route. I'm not really in a hurry to level up and I can't play that much aside from this break. I just want to get the SOH S because of the extra attack and matk%. So can you suggest what good card to slot the mini angel?

#29 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

thanks for this! I just checked but I think I'll stick with my VVVS mini angel since I'm going battle priest route. I'm not really in a hurry to level up and I can't play that much aside from this break. I just want to get the SOH S because of the extra attack and matk%. So can you suggest what good card to slot the mini angel?

Wouldn't VVVS Rfnd Saint and Mace of the Trials S (killer with max Mace Mastery and Holy Hammer) be better suited versus SOH S and VVVS Mini Angel for your pally? I am assuming you grabbing SOH S just in case you end up re-specializing or having both Holy Light and Hammer combo?

Not going to dissuade you, since you seem like you've made up your mind. If you want to use Mini Angel go for BM (r3/r4) to compensate and better at soaking the damage taken, but these are just how'd I utilize if I had to choose.

Sorry I am only speculating since I don't know your stats, build, and gears you currently have.

#30 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

Wouldn't VVVS Rfnd Saint and Mace of the Trials S (killer with max Mace Mastery and Holy Hammer) be better suited versus SOH S and VVVS Mini Angel for your pally? I am assuming you grabbing SOH S just in case you end up re-specializing or having both Holy Light and Hammer combo?

Not going to dissuade you, since you seem like you've made up your mind. If you want to use Mini Angel go for BM (r3/r4) to compensate and better at soaking the damage taken, but these are just how'd I utilize if I had to choose.

Sorry I am only speculating since I don't know your stats, build, and gears you currently have.

It's cool man! You have been a lot of help to me so far. Well, I am not really fixed on getting the SOH S. I was thinking that the extra matk can help me restat and take some int off and put to agi or str. I am still using my mini angel atm because I haven't been bent on crafting just yet and I just got so freakin lucky with that one craft lol.

Current stats without item plus are:

str: 49

agi: 1

Vit:15

Int:30

spr:1

I am not yet really sure how I'll go about my build just yet. I'm thinking of capping str at 50 then pumping it all to agi thereafter. I also don't wanna take anything away from int.I won't really be able to hit the same aspd with the one in the video but I just wanna see how it goes. Maybe thereafter I can shift to real attack gears without compromising my heals. Oh right atm I'm healing at 639 max so far with a +3 vvs morning star no cards.

#31 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Okie dokie loki :P well just let me know if you want to further discuss this and provide some positive criticism in details or maybe swap ideas or whatnot. Just message me your server and IGN amd current rank and I can take a look at your toon. I am sure other battle-types have their own views but seems like I am the only one responding at the moment. Where are they when we need em :P

You're a ROVU veteran, so I am sure you'll be okay :D

#32 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

90agi 50str crit build is fun but u really need good gears to be effective. U need to stack aspd crit items you can get. Laslty u really need a good mace or couple maces for elemental damage cards.

#33 ScammerAlert

ScammerAlert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

Is it worthed to put Poring S on new HG Rabbit Earmuff?

or better put this card on other HG?

thanks

#34 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

^

Put on other headgears. Rbbt earmuffs looks cute but stats are not thst great. U have a very xpensive card i suggest put it on a very xpensive item. id put it on Cat Hat S if i were u if not Twin ribbon will do.

#35 ScammerAlert

ScammerAlert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Thanks Shinkiro

I have no idea for Cat Hat S price at Poring.

I never saw it before at auction. Hopefully it won't make me shocked lol

Or.. How we can get it? Is it dropped item?

#36 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Lol before new hg patch were released they were 70 to 90m idk now. Heh i barely see them now as its only dropped by Drake. Seeing how pbanda and wiz cap dropped in price significantly and LoVing Draking damage lmao its rarely hunted plus the fact the all high lvl are busy leveling atm.

#37 ScammerAlert

ScammerAlert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

Ok then.. Just bought twin ribbon s for 25M. Let's keep it for a while.

Funding 2 char, tank and fs is not cheap sigh. I think i will sell my ex dps item. Still have 2 vvvs vcore.

#38 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

Ehh 25m?is it +7? Or does it have cards?

#39 ScammerAlert

ScammerAlert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

+5 only.. Clean..

#40 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

Way too op. Is it really that expensive now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account