27 replies to this topic

#21 bakakiba

bakakiba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:37 PM

based on this, you could boost a low level character by having them agro the mobs and have an out of party wiz aoe them (66%). just an observation, though not much use since main quests are still the fastest for leveling little ones.

This will not work as they have put in a limit how much exp you get per mob and in this case 2%. It would still be faster to do main quest to 61 and then level as usual.

#22 maxpayne

maxpayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:42 AM

This will not work as they have put in a limit how much exp you get per mob and in this case 2%. It would still be faster to do main quest to 61 and then level as usual.

limit of exp per mob 2%?

Well dont think that is true. There isnt a 2% cap.

Server : Asgard

Char : Lvl 6x Two-hand Knight PVE

Lvl 6x Swordie 1hd Flee-Hp Absorb built

Lvl 6x Wall

Lvl 6x DPS Priest

Lvl 6x Katar Sin

Lvl 6x Wiz

Lvl 6x FS Priest

Lvl 6x Dagger Sin

In the making : lvl 6x mage bolts and napalm for pvp

#23 SuperNin

SuperNin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

he didn't say the cap is 2% for everybody, he stated "in this case", meaning he was referring to the example given earlier.

What they are trying to tell is there could be an exp limit value of exp which corresponds to a different % depending on the level.

Since there are no published exp tables, there is no sure way to find out how the exp distribution actually works unless someone cared to try all possible scenarios with multiple trials but that would be too much work and time consuming.
  • knieves14 likes this

#24 Shmoo83

Shmoo83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

he didn't say the cap is 2% for everybody, he stated "in this case", meaning he was referring to the example given earlier.

What they are trying to tell is there could be an exp limit value of exp which corresponds to a different % depending on the level.

Since there are no published exp tables, there is no sure way to find out how the exp distribution actually works unless someone cared to try all possible scenarios with multiple trials but that would be too much work and time consuming.

Someone should do this.. instead of sitting in Valder.. LOL!

Sry just trolling..

#25 SuperNin

SuperNin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

lol Shmoo, if I wanted to exert that much effort, I'd rather level up my sin which has been stuck for more than a month.
  • Shmoo83 likes this

#26 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:01 PM

Bb..but.. I always see the memo in Rovu when finding/promoting pt, something like "Gain more items and experience with party" or something like that?? :o

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#27 kaivearn

kaivearn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

Bb..but.. I always see the memo in Rovu when finding/promoting pt, something like "Gain more items and experience with party" or something like that?? :o

drop rate is higher in parties. more experience in parties cos you can kill more monsters in the same amount of time u take to kill 1 by yourself

• sashimi likes this

#28 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

drop rate is higher in parties. more experience in parties cos you can kill more monsters in the same amount of time u take to kill 1 by yourself

Of course! Makes sense... thanks! :P

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account