43 replies to this topic

#1 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

Hello!
Lately, I've been receiving questions regarding guild stuff and I also noticed multiple posts regarding it. So for the benefit of new members (welcome to the world of Lagnaro..nevermind) who are planning to create a guild, here are some FAQs and information.

In iRO, guild experience (in percentage form) is required for the guild to be able to level up. This can be acquired by putting percentage experience TAXES to the members. By this, members will be contributing their personal character experiences to their guild whenever they grind. In ROVU, we dont have guild experience but we do have GUILD POINTS.

Guild Requirements:
500,000z upon creation
1,000,000z for upgrading to level 2
2,000,000z for upgrading to level 3

Points needed:
Level 2: 2,000 gp - Allows you to put *emblem, maximum of 30 members
Level 3: 4,000 gp - maximum of 80 members

Upon creation, you have an initial of 1,000 gp with maximum members of 15. By then, the quest for guild points starts!
*Emblems are given. You are only allowed to select from a series of images. You cannot upload our own emblem. Emblems can be used by multiple guilds.

How it works:
There are various ways of gaining guild points.

1.) Prison of Trials at Lan Forta
(a.) Gates of Trial 1 (level 1-30) - +2 guild points and shining blue box
(b.) Gates of Trial 2 (level 31-40) - +3 guild points and box of trial b
(c.) Gates of Trial 3 (level 41-50) - +5 guild points and box of trial b

*Level shown above do not pertain to your level. It's the floor level you need to accomplish for you to get the points and the boxes.

2.) Recruiting
10 guild points are given for every recruit. So when you create one (1,000 gp) and invite 14 members, you already have 1,140 points with no sweat!

3.) Level-up!
1 level up is equivalent to 2 guild points. So if you recruit a level 1 character and boost it until level 30, you'll be gaining 68 guild points.
10 points for recruiting and 58 points for level up!

4.) Killing MVP bosses, specifically Valkyrie.
Nahh. We have tried this and we got nothing. But this one's good for publicity!

Note: Guild points also increases for every different IP. So active members can boost up your GP but not that noticeable.

Deductions:
1.) 1 death = -1 gp
2.) Kick or leave = -20 gp
3.) Cursing or Disrespecting others = -1000gp (or -1000 reputation points for you. lol. Just remember, you are representing your guild. What you do will reflect on you, your guild and even guildmates. Well, with or without a guild, you should respect everyone!)

Guild Bugs:
1.) Guild Creation : Some players can't create a guild for some reason. It always appear as error.
2.) Guild Master transfer: DO NOT DO THIS. Or else, all of you will become guildmembers. The first guild I created was 'Loki'. We spent almost two full days to upgrade it to level 2. Going back to the first bug, my main character wasn't able to create one so I used a dummy. We already have 1,800+ guild points when I transferred the Guild Master position. Poof. Everyone's Guild Member.

Without a Guild Master, you cannot upgrade your guild even if you reach the point requirement. Sad but I have to disband 'Loki'. Sob

ADDITIONAL:

Just ran a few tests and got it all figured out.

1. You can't create a guild if your name is 10 characters and up. It will always appear as "ERROR"

2. You can transfer the title 'guildmaster' if you are transferring it to someone whose name doesn't exceed 10 characters and up. Otherwise, all of you will become guild members.

To avoid further bugs and error. I created a dummy (again, but permanent this time.) to be the new Guild Master. 'Carnage' guild was born.

MARCH 20, 2014: GUILD TRANSFER BUG HAS BEEN FIXED. I personally tried and tested it. 

v32v.png

How long does it usually take for the guild to level up?
I created 'Carnage' on August 24, 2013 and we reach level 3 by September 24, 2013. One month time frame but take note that due to real life work we only have weekends to play. When you upgrade your guild to level 3, another 200 gp will be added.

r7nz.png

How many parties do you need to boost a level 1 character?
The more the merrier! Party should be composed of 1 knight/lurer, 1 priest, 1 wizard and 1 level one character. It doesn't matter whether the knight, wizard or priest are guildmembers already. Important thing is that the level one character is. It happened to us. We were boosting one character only to find out that the character (already level 28) is not yet guildmember. We do fuse party so its hard to notice. What a waste of time. Sigh.

Some guilds have a couple of members boosting a level 1 character to level up their guild (2-4 level one characters are boosted at the same time.). I suggest this because it saves time and it can make accumulating guildpoints faster. We we're not in a rush so I only have two members of the guild to help me, my girlfriend and my good friend, to make this all done.

cy68.png

veqp.png

Guild points are updated REAL TIME and you can see the exact points when you click your guild in rankings. So if you wanna test something regarding points, don't base on the guild points displayed in rankings, click it first to see the updated one.

I would like to take this chance to thank penzzzz, love you bro! And my bem, AlexiaHailey, don't worry, i love you more than penzzzz!

I hope this information would be useful. Feel free to ask anything, suggest or hate me.
Happy leveling guys!

• risend, TazTar, hachamecha and 5 others like this

#2 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Very informative. This should be move to the Game Information Section.

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#3 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

Nice guide, very informative and it will help a lot of newer players who wish to create a guild and attempt to rise to the top. Just wanted to mention that instead of leveling by fuse method isn't as fast as making a level one and doing main quests. Our party in my guild typically consists of 1 priest, 1 wizard, and 2 level ones. The priest teleports the wizard to all monsters that the level one's have to kill for quests, and the wizard kills them. My guild has been boosting the past 3 days to reach rank 1, and we've acquired 1,000 GP in such a short ammount of time. Very quick and efficient method.
Posted Image

#4 PR9

PR9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

great guide. we usually do 1 dps and 3 level 1s. heh. level til 30 too. 

#5 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

Nice guide, very informative and it will help a lot of newer players who wish to create a guild and attempt to rise to the top. Just wanted to mention that instead of leveling by fuse method isn't as fast as making a level one and doing main quests. Our party in my guild typically consists of 1 priest, 1 wizard, and 2 level ones. The priest teleports the wizard to all monsters that the level one's have to kill for quests, and the wizard kills them. My guild has been boosting the past 3 days to reach rank 1, and we've acquired 1,000 GP in such a short ammount of time. Very quick and efficient method.

Yeah. This is easier and more convenient too. Will definitely do this next time. Two level ones instead of just one. :)
Posted Image

#6 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

great guide. we usually do 1 dps and 3 level 1s. heh. level til 30 too.

No1. Now this one takes three! Yey for DPS! How long does it take too boost them to 30? Thank you! :)
Posted Image

#7 yabutron

yabutron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

No1. Now this one takes three! Yey for DPS! How long does it take too boost them to 30? Thank you! :)

Can i share our experience? We did it using a dps and three lvl1 characters, one of which is an acolyte. When quests require changing maps, we use tickets and zeny to warp for a faster run. While the lowbies do the talking quests, the dps runs to the next killing quest map. At the supicious chest quest, it is advisable to expel the dps from the party so that only the lowbies would get the drop. But dps can help kill. Also he can clear the area for aggressive vs high orcs. We stopped the run after finishing tarous, right before the grubby boots. We made it to lvl32 i remember. This was done in less than three hours.

To summarize,
Lvl1-lvl32 = 31 levels x 2gp per level = 61gp
Adding a member minus leaving guild = -10gp
So total would be 51gp per character x three characters = 153gp per three hours

That is, with the assumption that no one would die during the run. You can get to guildlvl2 in 7 runs. That's about 21 hours of grinding gp. If you have more guild members, you can create two parties of four to cut the time onto half. :)

Country: Philippines    Server: Ran   Priest: yr02   Knight: yr03   Wizard: yr07   Assassin: yr18 & yr16

#8 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Can i share our experience? We did it using a dps and three lvl1 characters, one of which is an acolyte. When quests require changing maps, we use tickets and zeny to warp for a faster run. While the lowbies do the talking quests, the dps runs to the next killing quest map. At the supicious chest quest, it is advisable to expel the dps from the party so that only the lowbies would get the drop. But dps can help kill. Also he can clear the area for aggressive vs high orcs. We stopped the run after finishing tarous, right before the grubby boots. We made it to lvl32 i remember. This was done in less than three hours.

To summarize,
Lvl1-lvl32 = 31 levels x 2gp per level = 61gp
Adding a member minus leaving guild = -10gp
So total would be 51gp per character x three characters = 153gp per three hours

That is, with the assumption that no one would die during the run. You can get to guildlvl2 in 7 runs. That's about 21 hours of grinding gp. If you have more guild members, you can create two parties of four to cut the time onto half. :)

Hey thanks for sharing! Ya this is good especially when you want to level up your guild faster. More parties doing this will really speed up the process. No1.
Posted Image

#9 jekyll

jekyll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Freedom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Abby and Harry. Nice post. No1
  • HaileyAlexia likes this

#10 athann

athann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Nice,. All in one ^^

#11 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Thanks Tom! :)
Posted Image

#12 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Nice,. All in one ^^

I hope you guys can use this. :)
Posted Image

#13 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Thank you Tom! :)

• jotaro101 likes this

#14 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

I was lurking around korean server and saw this,

0qic.jpg

40k+ guild points. Whew. I guess when they open the battle field for GUILDS, you can also earn guild points. :3

#15 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Is there a battlefield for guilds? I was only aware of the 4v4, but I think it is random teams?

#16 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

Im still not sure about it Risend. Just some speculations running on my head. :rolleyes:

#17 coklat

coklat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:01 PM

so if we kill valkrie we dont get guild point???

#18 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

so if we kill valkrie we dont get guild point???

From the last test I did, no guild points were acquired. Killed her 10x. But again, Good for guild name publicity.  ;)

#19 coklat

coklat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

oow hahaha..thx for the information

#20 AbrahamSamad

AbrahamSamad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

i lost my guild master, because try to transfer Guild Master to Other Char...

sob...

there is any way to take back the tittle?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account