27 replies to this topic

#1 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

my ragnarok app closes up when i touch the screen, where it says touch the screen...
already tryed closing all apps, and restarted phone twice. ive also tried to log in in wifi and on regula phones internet as well. 
any other ideas as of why i can't log in? :(

• Wyvern likes this

"I'd like to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned..."

#2 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:45 PM

re installed app... that did the trick.... wth though.... 
and i heard someone crying about this earlier ont he shoutbox as well.... but at least now i know how to fix this.... hastle thought....

"I'd like to live in a world where a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned..."

#3 TzeRenny

TzeRenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

No idea for this,what device you play on this game?

my asus eee pad tf101 having little problem which were blank screen with white colour,or freeze on game. Just happened without noticed (Lets say playing 3 hours,will happen 1-3 times between it)

if iphone5,never have any problem.

Server : Mimir

IGN : TzeRenny

#4 Aie

Aie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

my ragnarok app closes up when i touch the screen, where it says touch the screen...
already :(

Same here. I can't log in with my FB account. I reinstalled twice still close up :( Helppppp!!!

#5 Jinkoneko

Jinkoneko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Happened to me earlier today lasted an hour before it let me back in. Odd..

#6 Twonky

Twonky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

What did the trick for me is restarting my iPad. works everytime :)

#7 blitztenshi

blitztenshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

i experinced the same issue a few hours ago, uninstalling and reinstalling the "apk i donwloaded and installed before" didnt work. So i tried downloading a different APK and install it and it worked! i can now log in using facebook! try redownloading from different source and reinstall, that worked for me.. hope it helps

#8 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

same here.. I'm having this problem on both my ipod touch and tablet.

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#9 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

I noticedt his yesterday...

What is happening is your character is staying in the game after you disconnect / log out...  I play two characters, and my alt account was disconnected and it would not let me log in for a LONGG time, and the whole time my alt was still in the game standing there.

So it's an issue with your character not being logged out.  If you log out, try to exit hte game manually so it disconnects you right away. If you get disconnected, you may be out of luck.

#10 blitztenshi

blitztenshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

same here.. I'm having this problem on both my ipod touch and tablet.

have you tried reinstalling? what apk did u used? the one from app store? or android market? I tried new apk file fomr different source and it worked, the previous apk im using doest seem to work, it still FC when i tried to log in, but using this APK i found somewhere here in the forum and installed it, it fixed my log in problem..

here's the link 

http://www.mediafire...mes9p93crf9reo9

hope it helped

#11 TzeRenny

TzeRenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

how did i solved the problem as every time i have to press Facebook Log in and type the id again and again to tried login to game.(sometime will force close,at least i can log in the end)

if i just tab the screen,it only would force close the apps.

Server : Mimir

IGN : TzeRenny

#12 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

yup, ive had many different issues loging in, am currently having one where it loads the server, but then it stays on loading character list for a while, then it tells me "Your connection has expired while waiting for the newwork's respose. You are beeing redirected to theLogin screen."

usuallt what works for me is reinstalling the app from the play store, good thing its a free app....

also when i can't log in, i try loging in another device, and i still get the same error.... so i have no idea whats causing it.... :(

#13 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

oh you know what i was thinking, maybe they want to increase the number of downloads on their app.... you know, like lets say 1000 ppl play the game, and they have to reinstall the app like 3 times a day every time they want to log in, they would have to redownload the app 3 times (1000 x 3 = 3000 dls) a day. so thats 3000 downloads a day!!! if this is the idea behind it, its a good one to be the most downloaded app in no time... i sure hope they fix it when they get what they want though... or maybe every other app will do the same thing, and for users to redownload apps all the time, which means this issue will remain forever, and people will try to have their apps re download forever and no one will ever be at the top because of this... FAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!1

"why cant we live in a world where a chicken can cross the road whitout his motives beein questioned.... sigh..." 

#14 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

oh, thank god, i just read sassy's message, i had missed it, i was already going crazy thinking i was gonna need to redownload forever...
ill try to close the game properly everytime from now on, Hope this issue get reduced... 

by any chance, do you know how long we shuold wait if the game ends up crashing, leaving us loged it....
an hour? 15 min? any idea at all would be helpful, thanks!

#15 Sloppy

Sloppy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

oh, thank god, i just read sassy's message, i had missed it, i was already going crazy thinking i was gonna need to redownload forever...
ill try to close the game properly everytime from now on, Hope this issue get reduced... 

by any chance, do you know how long we shuold wait if the game ends up crashing, leaving us loged it....
an hour? 15 min? any idea at all would be helpful, thanks!

usually resolves itself after a bit, like 15-30 mins or something. Takes a while... but it's definitely because your character is still logged into the game. It should log your character out after a while. Seems like they changed something on their end, and it just crashes now when you attempt to log into an account that's already logged in.

#16 Par

Par

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

alright, i guess ill come back in a while....
:(

#17 bigboy

bigboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

this is annoying fkn iOS so they want us to re install the app every time we log in?

#18 Evanes

Evanes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

same here.. I'm having this problem on my android devices... 50 min cant login

EvilRus guild

My English is bad... sorry guys  :P 

Evanes - Swordman

Avril - FS Acolyte

#19 Anzu

Anzu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Same here! Started yesterday. @iOS

Server : Poring
IGN : Anzu
Class : Priest
icon-flag-brazil.jpg

#20 bigboy

bigboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

^ yup mine too started yesterday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  PopoPiraten : (23 April 2014 - 08:37 AM) damn no update, no tools event sob
@  NikZ : (23 April 2014 - 08:16 AM) Gve me ur game name
@  NikZ : (23 April 2014 - 08:16 AM) How much ur helmet?both gve me a price
@  NikZ : (23 April 2014 - 08:15 AM) Where you live at Malaysia?van meet up for buying ur item?
@  PopoPiraten : (23 April 2014 - 07:34 AM) @nicky how much is your price sir?
@  Nicky : (23 April 2014 - 07:03 AM) buy vvs wildtail+8 def set in mimir
@  Vraex : (22 April 2014 - 07:08 AM) i guess they won't be called FS (full support) if their skills aren't maxed, will they?
@  chirojenic : (22 April 2014 - 05:42 AM) @Siruus max agi lvl should be lvl3or4.. lvl1 is ok if you go BF. spend skill pts on HolyHam,MaceMastery
@  pcdev : (22 April 2014 - 04:57 AM) buying zeny php - mimir server
@  Siruus : (22 April 2014 - 02:18 AM) why do some fs priests only go to like lvl 6 agi increase?
@  Joker7 : (22 April 2014 - 12:01 AM) anyone please give me advise????
@  Joker7 : (22 April 2014 - 12:01 AM) anyway to trade eq from mimir to asgard????
@  Lakazpreee : (21 April 2014 - 12:32 PM) s>105m,+4aph clean,+6vvvs valis w/7aspx3,+6vvvs orch,muka,stapo,etc. for 800php taguig pasay area only tx 09155770069
@  AsgardKnight : (21 April 2014 - 10:56 AM) No. I'm using chrome on PC
@  Bempz : (21 April 2014 - 09:51 AM) are you using a mobile browser?
@  AsgardKnight : (21 April 2014 - 09:40 AM) why I can't comment on threads??? :(
@  tenryuushi : (21 April 2014 - 06:35 AM) syr28 hey what is ur server?
@  RexVonDes : (21 April 2014 - 05:15 AM) sell goblin 480hp shoes x3 ( 110 M)
@  RexVonDes : (21 April 2014 - 05:14 AM) Sell +8 anubis 480 Hpx3 ( poring server ) 155M
@  syr28 : (21 April 2014 - 01:37 AM) S>+7 frika helm a def666, +6 mysteltain vit333, +7wolfclaw def888, +7 vidar boots s 400hpx3, +7 vs wildtail def666 sms me at 09066172112