60 replies to this topic

#21 JoiePotPot

JoiePotPot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

i saw a tank who consistently accumulate 1.5k - 1.7k fame...average gears..so i was like wtf?...after battlefield i requested a match with him, defeated him and walked away...still cant imagine how he can make that high fame...i'm a battle tank and i kill everything in sight...i'm hard to kill because of my good hp..around 850 atk with 550+ def and 215 aspd during battlefield...and most of the time i have blue wings...still can't reach that high of fame pts..i only average 1-1.3k fame/battle.

#22 bakakiba

bakakiba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

How do you get so many points? become valk and run around?

#23 Quitting

Quitting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Become a valk and stay on the platform/stage if that's what they call it. Stay there, dont die, and use a lot of POTS! :-)

#24 bakakiba

bakakiba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

There is no place for Sin i battefield, with their huge delay with skills, they can barely kill anyone.

#25 kurox24

kurox24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Im on ran server and i have been killed by kitora a couple times. I do not know of a speed hack? but he regurly wins. I on the other hand cant make the top 5 anymore but gonna get back up there just need to do some grinding

Ran

kuroX24

Duel Rank 78 for now...

#26 kurox24

kurox24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

There is no place for Sin i battefield, with their huge delay with skills, they can barely kill anyone.

Some on ran are already breaking in to the top 5 everyday

damn SB....

#27 Andreace

Andreace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

Mmm...i think its depending on your strategy dude.

Mine is a glass cannon assasin, still level 67 but can achieve rank 2 sometimes in valhalla server.
I dont equip HP card, my helm equipped with 1 poring card (i planning to full poring in helm and shoes).
Only target valkyrie, especially the blue one with SB then run away with peco2 until your SB is cooldown. Just dont target tank, its a waste of sb and youre good to go.

#28 voyboy

voyboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Tip for Assassin in Battlefield. Kill Valk. Pretend like a tank and run around in stage. :))

Kill every priest or dps trying to kill you then run off stage.

When out of sight. Run again in stage like a tank. Coz tank really dont do anything but stand pots. Haha.

#29 bispak

bispak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

thx for the guide risend.. it helps me alot. please update more informations that you know in bf. heh

#30 T1nkerBell

T1nkerBell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

Wew bispak was here

#31 entertain

entertain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

I have a question to ask

which potion is the best in battle field ?

#32 Sennheiser11

Sennheiser11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:54 AM

I think we only can use white potion.. Sup. Can't be used inside BF..

#33 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

Best one is made at the cooking artificer, if you find time to make them.

#34 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

I tried making the hp food one, but it costs way too much for very little difference. I go through maybe 200-300 white pots every battlefield. In the other versions, there is a npc inside bf that you can buy pots from that heal for about 2x white pots and the blues heal about 300 so sp. I guess they felt it was too strong so they removed it in ours. That is why if you compare our versions in terms of kills, they have a lot less kills/deaths compared to us. 

#35 JamesNathan

JamesNathan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

Hi guys. This is from the Battlefield a few minutes ago. I would like to report this DPS character which i have stalking almost a month already. He has been using speedhack for already 2months and he is always getting thesame fame points. Hope you guys could do something about this because they are destroying the game.
As you can see below. He only killed like a few and died more than 50% of his kills. Total UNFAIRNESS.And he stood in on the biggest platform for a few times only. And i was there to see it with my own eyes. Please do something.

http://imageshack.com/i/5g30oep]
http://imagizer.imag.../c/196/30oe.png[/IMG][/URL]

Your photo screen shot looks like you are the one usng the device and the one thats been speed hacking. Hahaha

#36 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

Your photo screen shot looks like you are the one usng the device and the one thats been speed hacking. Hahaha

He is a tank. There is another one with similar score as him. Both possible if it is a low kill room filled with priests and tanks. #1 is tougher to achieve, but if it is a super low kill room, maybe. He is the #1 duel 1hand shielder on a relatively new server, could just be a huge lvl/gear/skill gap compared to other people at the time. But if he is getting perfect scores a lot, then it could be something else. I never seen a perfect score before O.o

#37 entertain

entertain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:24 AM

thx all

#38 Shmoo83

Shmoo83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

I am looking at his points, it says no one killed him. Overall points matched fame points. O.o

Kills points are for killing people, Defeated points are for killing valkyries. I'm curious, do you guys have a non-aggression pact on ran server? The base taken is very high. On poring we slaughter all who dares look at the base, heh. 

Anyways, you have to report it to support.warpportal.com with screenshots or maybe a video if you have one of him speed hacking. Nothing we can do here unfortunately. If I could, I would definitely investigate, heh. I have seen people that seem to move across the screen faster than possible even if you factor in lag, they shouldn't be able to fire off their skills in perfect order under lag.

On another note, his score is immaculate. Is he hard to kill? I am going to have to ask my friends on ran server.

On another note: I would want to have this non-aggression pact in Poring. It could help us get more equips for the server in general... :)

We're dwindling in numbers, it might make more sense to cooperate than compete.

• Kampyon likes this

#39 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

Heeey Im celebrating my 1st week in BF. (Like phoenix, my tank died and born again as dps.Haha! Hmm.. more of a cocoon - butterfly. Loovee itt!xoxo) Finally I have something to say on this thread. Lol

I dont know if you guys noticed OR this is a given fact. When you got dc, fame points earned still goes to your fame bank(Idk what it is called). But, you will lose your record for that bf time since youll be designated to a random room. Ok. Thats all.

Why am I saying this? Bec people are going hysterical when got dc.

Oh. What? Everyone knows? Oh. Okay. Im out

#40 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:30 AM

It's not the fame per se, Harrie. Some people like being acknowledged through the ranking boards at the end of every battle session. When you get dc, you lose those ranking points, not just in the room, but also in the overall DUEL Ranking.

Personally, I don't like getting dc because it's just the internet / server being rude. Imagine you are finishing the food you ordered then a waiter buses your table and your food and serves you a half-plate full of the same thing you were previously eating. It's like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account