This will serve as a guide for those people who think that the game mechanics in pc and mobile ro are the same.
- Job change doesn't need quests and exams.
- Job change is at job level 35.
- Skill points will be conserved.
- Your job level will be the same after job change. You will only unlock the advanced skills.
- All jobs can ride a pecopeco or any mount. You cannot attack in mount mode.
Four Job Classes
- Swordsman/Knight - 1 hand or 2 hand swords only.
- Acolyte/Priest - mace only.
- Mage/Wizard - staff only, cannot equip shield.
- Thief/Assassin - katars or dagger only. cannot dual wield.
- Inventory is now slot dependent. Maximum of 96 slots.
- Increase slots by equipping Bags and Pets.
- Overweight is not related to Strength stat. It still affects your HP/SP regeneration.
- Storage is not shared. You are given 8 kafra storage slots per character. This is expandable though. (Up to 80 slots total i think. i am not sure here.)
- Tossing an item to the ground will destroy it. Pass items through trade only. Not all items are trade-able.
- All jobs can cast skills while walking. Only Sage in PC-RO
- You can cast skills while overweight.
- AoE skills cannot be targeted, they are cast around the character.
- Angelus is now a single target buff
- Crit - 5 STR gives 1 crit. There is no LUK stat here,
- Flee - 10 AGI gives 1 flee. Flee works like Perfect Dodge in PC RO.
- Hit - There is no DEX stat here. (hit accuracy is to be tested because of the update)
- Matk - final matk = [character level + 3*(total int) ] x [1 + weapon matk% / 100] + fixed weapon matk + fixed card matk
- Atk - 1 STR gives an average of 3 atk. Higher base STR gives higher atk per point.
- Def - VIT def gives more than 1 damage reduction per VIT. Armor def and Armor Upgrade def are stack-able. (In PC-RO, Armor Upgrade def reduces damage by a percentage while Armor def reduces total damage by a fixed amount). Armor def does not reduce by percentage (you can reach 400+ def). They say that 1 VIT reduces the same damage as 2-3 def
- Parties can accommodate only a maximum of four people.
- You cannot see their HP/SP at their character but there will be a column on the screen.
- Usable items got global cool downs. I think it is around 1 second cool down,
- Items are only stack-able up to 20 per bundle or set.
- Items have a rarity Rank1(white), Rank2, Rank3, Rank4, and Rank5
- Equipment slots are rank dependent: Rank2 gives one, Rank3 gives two, Rank4 gives three.
- Cards can be compounded to raise its rank, compounding two cards will give one random higher ranked card or one random same rank card if failed.
- Equipment and other items can be crafted by all jobs. Talk to Artificers at towns to know more about crafting. RO-PC permits only alchemists and blacksmiths to do these.
- You can disassemble Armors, Manteaus, Shoes, and Weapons to get runes which are needed for crafting.
- All pets can pick up items
- Pet skills are nonexistent. They give additional stats however.
- Pets list and their stats here: http://www.urgametip...ising-pets.html
- Kafra - you can warp to a town if you have already talked to a kafra there
- Normal Blacksmith - upgrade equipment here.
- Precision Forging Blacksmith - use sup. forge tools here to save your item from breaking, they may revert if failed though.
- Forging tips here: http://www.urgametip...prising_15.html
- Auction - sell items for auction for 2 or 7 days. They will be there 24 hours even if you are not online. You must pay a tax of 2% the sell price to sell your item. Items there are sorted by total selling price, not by price per piece.