• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Out of curiosity,uh no, actually boredom, I want to know how accurate flee is.

s0lz.jpg

Given that I have 75 flee, I'm assuming that in 100 hits I can dodge more or less 75 of it. And here's the result:

hits taken/100 (including mob skills)

1 Mob | VVS Kobold

35/100

24/100

31/100

27/100

25/100

Average: 28.4 hits taken = 71.6% dodge rate

1 Mob | VVS Mimic

32/100

28/100

24/100

28/100

34/100

Average: 29.2 hits taken = 70.8% dodge rate

Didn't get exactly 75% dodge rate but pretty close. Given that SKILLS are sure hit!

In PC RO, your flee will decrease as the mobs increase (in numbers).  So I tested it with three mobs. This took me a while since I only need three mobs, sometimes I am already in the middle then another mob/s will approach giving me four to six mobs hitting. No choice but I have to scratch that data to be more accurate. Plus, counting hits simultaneously makes my eye teary. (Noooo unnecessary blinking!)

3 Mobs | VVS Kobold

33/100

36/100

28/100

24/100

30/100

Average: 30.2 hits taken = 69.8% dodge rate

3 Mobs | VVS Mimic

29/100

34/100

23/100

29/100

33/100

Average: 29.6 hits taken = 70.4% dodge rate

Somehow it goes down a little bit but I still go for the fact that more mobs doesn't affect nor decrease your flee here in ROVU.

Uhm.... Yeah, that's it.

Honestly I really don't know if this test makes sense at all. Lol.

• risend, AstroStatic, PopoPiraten and 2 others like this

#2 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

Nice tests. Most thorough one I have seen. I like how flee doesn't really decrease with more mobs. PC RO was like that in the first year, but an update later made it so that flee went down as you got more mobs on you. We could potentially run into the same problem later, who knows.

Frankz was doing some tests too where he was trying to figure out how much levels come into effect. He seem to notice greater flee the lower lvl the mob is, I think it was 10-20-30 lvls lower. In your tests, the mob was at or close to same lvl as you, which is really good since it serves as a base. If you are bored, maybe you can try mobs 10-20-30 lvls lower than you? All vvs just to keep that the same? Thanks for testing it out for the lazy ones like me, heh. 

#3 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Thanks Risend. Yea, it might happen to us as well (hopefully not because of bugs).

He seem to notice greater flee the lower lvl the mob is, I think it was 10-20-30 lvls lower. 

My theory on this is that lower level mob don't cast much skills as much as the higher level one. Skills are sure hits right? Since this is the case, you'll be receiving more hits with higher level. But still, I'll run some test with lower levels. :)

I'll test it too in PVP normal attacks.

• frankz likes this

#4 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

I actually didn't take skills into consideration. Didn't even count them as "hits". But this seems like a fairly accurate measurement, it'd be nice to test the nonVS-VVVS variations or level difference.

Other than this, I see a bit of an issue with flee: It can't be very accurate if chars with 0 flee dodge a hit, and it happens.

Is there a way to get to 100 flee? LOL that'd be awesome.

#5 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

Is there a way to get to 100 flee? LOL that'd be awesome.

Before I tried those tests I looked for every equips that has Flee attributes. I think I got it all here except VVS mysteltain that has 5% flee. I'm using R4 mysteltain which has 4%. So even I have VVS, that would be 76 all in all. I also considered resetting my stat points to pure AGI. 99 Agi + any agi stat equips (that mask has +4 agi i think) giving me 100+ agi = 10 more flee. 86 max flee I guess? Unless I missed some equips.  :P

#6 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

Agi food =)

#7 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

You can get as high as 91 Flee (w/o buffs and food) but sacrificing some def, 90 if you'll wear a Meteor Plate (R4) and not lose too much def and 87 if you'll ditch the Cone Hat A lol.

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#8 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

You can get as high as 91 Flee (w/o buffs and food) but sacrificing some def, 90 if you'll wear a Meteor Plate (R4) and not lose too much def and 87 if you'll ditch the Cone Hat A lol.

Meteor plate has 5% flee ayt? Im currently using VVS plate armor which has 6% flee. :( Do you know someone has reached 91, astro?

#9 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

Meteor plate has 5% flee ayt? Im currently using VVS plate armor which has 6% flee. :( Do you know someone has reached 91, astro?

Yup it's 5 Flee but the difference in def between the Plate Armor and the Meteor Plate is huge so if I were to choose I'll go the with the Meteor.

Unfortunately, no.. I just checked the maximum flee that you could get heh.

• IchibanYo likes this

#10 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Yup it's 5 Flee but the difference in def between the Plate Armor and the Meteor Plate is huge so if I were to choose I'l

Unfortunately, no.. I just checked the maximum flee that you could get heh.

I'm willing to sacrifice def for flee! gg lol And besides it's not my actual gear for grinding or whatsoever, just for test.:)

Astro, can you break down that 91 flee for me, please? Would love to test that out!

#11 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:04 AM

I'm willing to sacrifice def for flee! gg lol And besides it's not my actual gear for grinding or whatsoever, just for test. :)

Astro, can you break down that 91 flee for me, please? Would love to test that out!

Helm: Cone Hat A +3 Flee

Armor: VVS Plate Armor +6 Flee

Weapon: VVVS Blood Sword +12 AGI +5 Flee

Shield: VVVS Bradium / VS Valkyrie +8 Flee

Shoes: Wild Boots S +5 Flee (+12 Flee Cards)

Manteau: Valkyrie Manteau +9 AGI (+12 Flee Cards)

Accessory: Sage Worm +4 Flee (2 pcs.)

Pet: Chonchon +3 Flee

+99 AGI

+91 Total Flee, +92 with Increase AGI, +93 w/ Spicy Steak (+10 AGI)

#12 ArchaieM

ArchaieM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

So knights have more flee than sins heh. is flee built good for grinding?

#13 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

As a runner, yes. Helped a lot!

#14 Beechesa

Beechesa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:22 PM

Hi, everyone! I've been reading up stuff in this site for quite some time now, but I've never really tried signing up. However, in this topic I felt compelled to do so, since I have an input of my own regarding how flee works. I'm an Asgardian, a Dagger Sin, level 84 at the time of writing this, and have always been a fan of Flee. Even before Single Dungeons got implemented, I've been trying to boost my flee every way possible (flee card prices started to soar after implementation of SD). Anyway, here goes my first post here everrrr:

HarrieAlexis is right, number of mobs does not affect your characters dodge rate, unlike how it did in PC RO. I've tested this plenty of times in the past, esp. in SD stages where aggresive mobs spawn around you like crazy. But I believe there is one factor that needs to be considered: Level Gap

Can't exactly be sure of how much precisely, I've never done proper testing, but you will notice it if you are mobbed by lower leveled monsters (e.g. VS Pink Bears, Hungry Wolves), they simply hit less often as opposed to those of levels closer to yours (VS Marionettes, VVS Quves). And as the level gap closes, the monsters hit more frequently, let alone those monsters whose level is higher than yours.

I myself noticed in SD, particularly at 7-10. Starting out in that stage, had been a challenge to auto-mode because of the Novus mobs. For 8 level ups I spent there, my observation tells me that level gap is factor. From level 76, my flee did not increase nor decrease: same equipment, same agi stat. Slowly however, I began to notice that as my level went up, I was seeing more of the "MISS" from a stampede Novus, which in turn made surviving easier to a point I can auto it already. And noteworthy too in this satage is the last set of mobs before Drake, the non-aggresive Acidus are all level 99. They simply hit a lot more frequently, which is why bringing an AoE mercenary is relatively a bad idea if you wanna Auto 7-10.

Btw, below is my flee breakdown:

I, for SD purposes, had reached 78% flee at around level 75. That figure is derived from the following gears: Inc Dodge Rate (30%), Ninja Suit S (9%), R4 Ninja Shoes Flee set (6%+12%), Strong Adventurer's Cape Flee set (12%), AGI stat (cant remember exact value).

I reset my stat/skill the other day when I turned 84 so I'm no longer full flee now.

Please do some testing yourselves, and let me know if my input makes any sense. Cheers!

Server: Asgard

IGN: Beechesa

• HarrieAlexis, frankz and ArchaieM like this

#15 Santz

Santz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:42 AM

Helm: Cone Hat A +3 Flee

Armor: VVS Plate Armor +6 Flee

Weapon: VVVS Blood Sword +12 AGI +5 Flee

Shield: VVVS Bradium / VS Valkyrie +8 Flee

Shoes: Wild Boots S +5 Flee (+12 Flee Cards)

Manteau: Valkyrie Manteau +9 AGI (+12 Flee Cards)

Accessory: Sage Worm +4 Flee (2 pcs.)

Pet: Chonchon +3 Flee

+99 AGI

+91 Total Flee, +92 with Increase AGI, +93 w/ Spicy Steak (+10 AGI)

Correcting my self:

Helm: 3 total flee

Armor: 9 total flee

Weapon: 14 total flee (+12 Agi)
Shield: 22 total flee

Shoes: 39 total flee

Manteau: 51 total flee (+21 Agi)

Accessory: 55 total flee

Pet: 58 total flee

So that's only 58 total flee + 21 Agility. If you have 99 Agility then it is 55 + 12 = 70 total flee plus 21 from SM = 91 flee.

Please do correct me if i'm wrong.

Btw, where can I get a cone hat A?

Also where can I get the below Desert Wolf Card aside from Auction? Do they drop in SD dungeon? Or certain monster/boss?

Desert Wolf S4 (shoes) +4 flee
Desert Wolf S(Manteau) +4 flee
Dark Illusion (Manteau) +4 flee
I need just any +4+ flee cards :)

#16 Sennheiser11

Sennheiser11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:25 AM

You can get random r4 card from compound r3 card.. That's the only way

#17 nelizaga

nelizaga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

You can get random r4 card from compound r3 card.. That's the only way

Nit entirely true. You can get r4 from some monsters and card books.

Usefull r4 cards from monsters:
Vit 3 weap - owl duke
Atk 15 weap - drake
Crit 6 acc - Loli
Crit 4 acc - vvs disguise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account