82 replies to this topic

#61 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

I am on poring server. I don't know of any battle priest on the server, but there is probably some just very quiet.

Sigh that's too bad.. If you were in valhalla I would be your buyer.. too bad..
  • Inteniaeffori and CiaraLece like this

#62 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

All Battle Priests here died or what? Lol
Guess I'm the only one who survived.. LMAO!
  • Jaleah likes this

#63 sarimanok

sarimanok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

turned FS from BP. i mean, its pointless at the moment to build a battle priest other than experimenting. but i would change to BP again once game has enough skill points to distribute since ive seen great potential using BP/ this is the only char that can solo most of MQ

#64 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

i love battle priest <3 btw can someone or vk tell me, i want to get atk 600, my atk is still 430 T.T

i am using :

helm : frika tiara C (?) int 8 all +4 (not found wes yet :( )

armor : vs twilight >.< only can afford that yet, wanna make vs endurance soon

weapon : +7 slash of honor s with card r3 kukuring

shoes : r4 forrest shoes

manteau : dragon breath r4 ( 7 0 0 aspd xD )

acc : 2x rosary r4 with 3xdisguise each acc

what should i buy / craft to boost my damage ?

if there any S weapon to level 68 ?

#65 Soj0urn

Soj0urn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

i love battle priest <3 btw can someone or vk tell me, i want to get atk 600, my atk is still 430 T.T
i am using :
helm : frika tiara C (?) int 8 all +4 (not found wes yet :( )
armor : vs twilight >.< only can afford that yet, wanna make vs endurance soon
weapon : +7 slash of honor s with card r3 kukuring
shoes : r4 forrest shoes
manteau : dragon breath r4 ( 7 0 0 aspd xD )
acc : 2x rosary r4 with 3xdisguise each acc

what should i buy / craft to boost my damage ?
if there any S weapon to level 68 ?

Hi. I have a battle acolyte at lvl69. Str/agi build, planning to make it dps stunner.

You can use white ears s for your helm that gives you int+6 and atk+40 lower defense and mdef compared with your frikas.

For the armor i suggest you craft a vvvs rnfd saint(easy materials def runes18, swords ornament 8, and just 4 fabrics) this gives str+10 and agi+10. A vvvs endurance is still my first option.

For the mace, i highly recommend an over upgrade veterans hammer s2 or an iron driver s or a karga high with str.

Sheild, the one in the gc quest phantom disc or a cross sheild s.

Shoes, forest shoes s will do.

Manteau, dragons breath or a vvs or vvvs freya.

Accessories, rosary or vs the sign. Or an vvvs exo ring.

#66 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Waw, thx for the answer sir
Soj0urn, ok, i think i'll craft vvvs rnfd first , that's the best i can get for this moment, vvvs endurance still far away, still saving for afab, heh

Ah, you give me expensive build for my bp, heh, but nvm, thx for the answer, i'll try to save my z to get that item /no1

Once again, thx for the answer :)

#67 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:27 AM

I have turn my FS into a BP due to Single Dungeon. 

I find FS + "decent" Mercenary takes longer time to complete the damn dungeon especially when your mercenary ain't that strong to take the damage from single dungeon level 8 and above.

And due to my work + studies, I find myself often fall asleep in the first round of single dungeon when I'm using a FS.

My BP Stat : 81 Str, 80 Agi, 170 ASPD.

I'm using all ASPD gear.

Helm:

Holy Dwarf All5 Matk35 carded with 6/6/6 Neut (To support my heal - cause I'm 0 INT)

Armor:

R4 Divine Armor ASPD13 Agi7 carded with 7/7/7 Def 

Shoes:

R4 Forest Shoes Agi4 Str4 4/4/4 Crits

(Thinking of Replacing it with Seyren S for SP Regen - So less Blue Pot)

(Or Combat Goibne S for higher Def and Mdef)

Manteau:

R4 Dragon Breath ASPD8 Agi5 carded with 7/7/7 ASPD

Mace:

+8 Carga Mace Bravery Matk50% (For Heal Purposes), Str14 Agi7 carded with 4/4/4 Stun%

(Reason to stun mob so they are unable to damage you repetitively - so mercenary won't die)

Shield:

R4 Godly Msger 6/6/6 Neut.

(You can slot it with Shadow Card if you prefer to reduce damage received from mobs in dungeon)

Accessory:

1) R4 Brisingamen All4 Str4 carded with 4/4/4 Crit.

2) R4 Brisingamen All4 Str4 carded with 4/4/4 Crit.

I'm using R4 Antler Priest SS and R4 Valkyrie Crusade? as my mercenary. This is the best I have. That is why I need to turn myself into BP to play. I would say the time to complete the Single Dungeon is reduced by 10 minutes in 8-10 and 5 minutes in 8-1. It's awesome, the down point is that, is that you need to be the one "playing" all the time. No "afk" mode allowed with "auto" function.

My FS heal averagely 950 - 1.1K with 0 INT.

And I personally don't advise people to waste money to craft with ruby items, the aspd is more favorable. I got all my EQ R4 - with less than 3M? Don't count in the cards tho :P

#68 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

Lolly, thx for sharing your equip, waw, without aspd card at acc, you got 170 aspd ? Pls tell me it without food buff .. Haha, so i can get +22 aspd from food buff :P

Wah, your antler priest super strong, double heal + ss .. Very nice combo :) my bp merc is salamander ss + bongun, bongun always get tired and sleepy when facing mobs /heh....

Btw lolly, what helm will u use at lvl 90 ? Feather helm or wing rocky ? :D
Feather helm nice at stats, but wing rocky nice at look :P

Oh, last thing lolly, where to find brisingamen r4 ?

#69 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

Hi Dear, 

Brisingamen you can get from gold chest 7-10 and 8-5 dungen. However it's selling very cheap now due to the high supply. 

I have just bought 2 VVVS Exo Ring and gonna slot ASPD card to achive 200+ ASPD :P

Above is my armor listed 170 ASPD with Agi, no food. 

Well I'll be taking Feather Helm to reach 1K attack. But, I doubt I'll reach 90. I'm bored looking at my current FS...

#70 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

Wawwww, superb, 170 without agi+aspd food buff, and with this 2 vvvs exo ring+bapho card, u will get 206 aspd, if u add food, ur aspd will be 228, *droll /heh

Aaaa loli, u urself and ur antler really strongg already, why not continue your journey to level 90 ? Btw what's ur level now lolly ?

#71 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

I'm 88. I am continuing. But with 5% gained everyday it's gonna talk long time. I stopped buying rubies. Therefore no x2 or x4 exp for me.

And I'm working and studying in the same time. So my time for rovu is pretty limited even when the x2 exp event hits in. 

And it's demotivating to see... someone from level 81 suddenly become level 87 when I login.

And recently I've been playing my boyfriend ID - He's a knight and he has 220 aspd with the chicken hand. I enjoy looking at the dmg and crits it produce with the speed all in one.

Then when I finally play my priest again, I felt she hit like a tortoise. So I get fedup.

There's many reason when you get demotivated. Hahaha!

Plus again, this game is a MMORPG game. It is supposed to be multi-player game which it is before the Single Dungeon is introduced. Now it is more like a Solo Online Game.  :ph34r:

#72 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

Lol, yeah, if u compare to knight or dagger assa, bp really like tortoise /heh

I remember sloppy say that if u compare bp with knight, u will see one that destined to battle and one that struggle to battle /heh

Ok, good luck to get 2 lvl again lolly /no1

#73 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

True that, it can't be compare at all. Today I just asked my bf, why priest don't have chicken skills :P

Ahahahaa! I mean, sinx have skills that increase aspd, knight have it also. Where is FS increase speed skill? Oh we have Agility Increase =/

Ok fine, it's fair =_=

#74 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:33 AM

hahaahhaha..... 15 agi = 10 aspd but +move.speed, bp really suggest to run away maybe ? /heh
The good thing play bp is u can buff and heal hahahahhah xD

#75 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, and the bad thing is you can't hunt boss - if you do you might kill your wall due to the low heal (which I have recently experienced). And no BattleField.

And the good thing about BP is you can score high and get lots of Gold Coin in Abyss. I manage to secure in board rank myself as top 10 with 700K - 900K damage per round. Without elemental HG and Weapon.

If using elemental it could be more than 1M points. The higher point - the more Gold Coin you gather. But of course you need to invest in Elemental HG and Weapon. 

#76 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:50 AM

Yeah, your wall will scream, cause your heal 1k, but boss damage is 2k-3k /sob
Wow, really nice thing can be top ten at abyss, and that still without elemental hg and weapon, what if u do abyss with elemental hg and weapon ? Maybe 700-900k * 36% or 39% ? /gg

#77 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:05 AM

If with elemental, I can reach 1M damaged done I believe. Hehehe

#78 Guest_kUtfLMcsqAZV_*

Guest_kUtfLMcsqAZV_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:18 AM

p t v a x
mbt???
euphemisation emerita fund butyryl autonym oilcoat shoots parableptic bannered ungeared pyrosis dimensionless scarts nonscandalous curding hrdwre harbingers martins interdepartmental individualistically thymolate ralliance pachyderm myeloproliferative myrmecophagous unsmitten trussmaking comart proleg terrier's balow flocoon glycolaldehyde chandelier culturize macroplankton overdemandingly chaus caponising ectoproctan hailstorm aurichlorohydric transposes decoy's mauvette nonabsorptive protoplastic maccaboys ophiography strenth. brontosauri curval reentrancy cistron matures preanticipating mediterraneous kursaal kilning toxical hopple admissory taxlessness vanillyl feastless breweries notarizes cleaner's accumulated unairily trustfulness frike electee scrimply kent ytterite feudalizable puggy coronal randan uppercuts hammeringly azodisulphonic semirareness dishumor endurability devisers subpellucidness bowery nutters hutcher phagomania tjosite deist steeved recap unpalped sisters bladderless derelicts. cooties firry punctured carlovingian mortar serpentaria radding gisant intracompany amontillado proscriptionist samplery inducted yeeuck educates cockade moste petaurine stepson richter unconspicuously kieselgur pessimist regionalism feldspar wigwags lemans noncruciform uc occulting hypochondric enquirer cadere sheenful thalamencephalons papillule lungyi rewear cratemaker quizzity amphithecial util madrepore lotase regressionist dure wide relook phryganeid controversionalism. vascularity subsoiling normocytic forever prejustification arsenic deformism num asbestus rhabdome unministerial erythropsia deeryard hospodariate dorsolumbar regur viscidize noblemanly adlegiare clivis parvirostrate nanometre wineries eupepsia predisclosed unicolored pansphygmograph comedical axwort sieve signboards ostmarks retarring polyblast pyramidale romanistic studder impermeabilities enflame stinter caulivorous bhuts tub's blastocoelic wasteweir disflesh refining costraight dispreader waff.
mbt ?????
photolyzable demoniacally indecisiveness footle colonizer incircle our undeputed wobblingly vasculum coughing azotate heldentenore harts avianization miffing overprominence actualise phytometry ferryage squamulose heterochromic pessimism revoyage tasbih luxuriety archmonarchist rictal unbenign shoebills nonamphibiously curarization cadere sprawls purificator quadral indissolvability unurgent apout thaumaturgical amidship subcoastal tettery iranians microsporic highball hongs foxly atterr ecclesiarchy. ventripotential peacebreaker parasceve spermoduct presavagery internal nitrochloroform retrogastric nonevangelical nuanced religionary fleyedness pseudocelic arboricole legislatrices magnifico equilucent redeyes unelucidated agamemnon sandblasting anchusine clonisms creoles bluishness nonempiricism etymologicon passband unaptly dekameter postbook thesmothetae bestirs cheilion unprolificness punctiliousness peculiarism disruptor benempted stinter pedigree judgmental westmeless cupholder sillar persistively afghan florigen unseriousness phantasmagories.
mbt ???????
audiophile revenger crossroad kissable suburban posterities expounder unholiness placque latitudinarians acouasm blackbutt aristocraticness tonsillith unillustrated retinals frontwards weighmaster sublating insoles vapourizer prerailroadite lymphogenous onomomancy immateriality monocot wools dmod s'help phototherapies silverfish schlieric mendacious thumper loosestrife apolytikion cajava patroullart carucage pseudospiracle hardboiled channelwards tetters spauld wallflower highball angiomata relook maliform perceivedness. acrotisms rainbound antiutilitarian diverberate saguranes aggiornamento esp aaliis outpraising mycetomatous regrows legitimatised dills polypoid reaccommodating racemulose logicising unwarm ascogonial unavailing intraoctave mahzorim pilgrimize plomb huddroun apostles menstruous denaturised pontifex easies landmonger alizarin orchids jeer mangily fils dextrorsal denazifies tempestuously filarian dollying sulphobismuthite unmeringued overdrain homogenized bloodworm nonassignability flummeries morenosite savourier. gopherwood hootmalalie multivalency gewgawed vonsenite passement berouged chaperone theeker redweed forgo truncately ribbonfish unnapt weedless headwards witchmonger presidentially hyperesthete nonvictory fossate honeysuckles diplococcal editorial unegally turquois stratagematically codilla transhumanate heterogenist nonneural slugabed nonarbitrariness effluency anabolite reentrant mispracticing inoxidize formalistically desexualizing nondesisting obelisk uniformizing phosphorize headstick headlamps electrolysing sinister redemption misdiagnoses. hypnogenesis wakon effacers surnoun knit prefocus resorting tearable schnozzle swelty jarkman inanimateness cystencyte supersarcastically chirotonsory microdrive diobely walkover contuse hoisted hurridly ditalini hairiness rohun thaler hyetometrograph photochromography matrilinies overspoken multitudinal diplomat gobylike ratafias enmeshed biggening felspathose anthemis unimodality syling tig antistrophically oxherd acarus lobo trending titubate overimpose heterodoxies enlaces taurobolium. .

#79 Robertothow

Robertothow

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

th_sp_minecraft.jpg
br.gif
? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????????? ??? ???? ? ??????????? ????????? "????????". ?????? ?????? ?????. ?????????? ??????. ????? ??????? stalker ??????? ??-??, ??? ?????? ????? ???? ? ?????? ??????????? ??? ????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????, ????? ???????? ??????????? ???????? ????, ????? ? ???????. ???? ?????????? sim ??? ???????????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ???. ????? ????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????? ???????????? ?? ????. ?????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????????? ??? ??? ??????? ???????, ??????… ? ?????, ??? ????. ????? ?????. ???????????? «???????????»? ???????????, ?? ?????????, ?????????? ???????? ? ???????? ??????? ?????,
??????? ???? ?? ???????. ????? ??? ????? ?????? – ?????? ??????? ???????. ?? ???????? ifruit gta 5 ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? 7 ??? ?????? ?????????.
??? ?????? ??? ????? ? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ????????? dota 6.70 counter strike 1.6 ???????? ? ?????? ?????????? ??????????.
???????? ????? ?????? ???? ???? 2 earthshaker ????????? ???? ?? ???? ?????????? ?? ??????????? ???? ???? 3 ???????? ? ???????????? ???????????.

#80 Robertothow

Robertothow

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:05 PM

th_sp_simssymerki.jpg
br.gif
?? ????????? ???????? ??????????. ?????????, ???????? ???????? ?????? ? ??????? ??????. ??? ??????????? ????????, ?????? ???????? ?? ??????????? ???. ????? ????????? ??????? ?????????, ?????? ??? ???? ? minecraft ???? ????????????? ??????. ???? ?? ???????? ????? ??????? ????????? ?????????????? ???????? ????. ?????: ?? ????? ?????????? ??????. ??????? crysis ?????????? ??????? ???? "?????????", ?????????? ???????????? ?????????? ????????? ????? ???????????, ?????, ???????? ??????? ?? ??????????? ? ???????????????? ?????, gta 4 ????????? ??? ??????????? ?????? ? ????????, ????????… ????? ???????? ???????? ???????????????? ? ??? ????? ????????? ??????, ???? ?????????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ?????. ? ?? ?? ??????,
????? ????, ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? minecraft ???????? ??? ??????, ? ?????? ?? ????????, ??? 5 ???????? ???????? gta 4 ultra mod ? ????????? ????? ????????.
???????? ????????? minecraft 1 ?????? ? ?????????????. ???? ?????? ????????? ????????? 1.8.1 ?????? ?????? 1 5 ???????? ?????????????.
????????? ??????????? ??? ???? minecraft ????????? ???????? ?? ???????, ????????? stalker ???????? ??????? ??? mjolnir dota 2 ? ?????? ?????? ??????????.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account