56 replies to this topic

#1 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

As of the moment, I have two routes preferred based on my observations. So basically my build will have a base of 120 aspd without food at level 62 ( my level atm). I'm currently looking into going with R4 crit or aspd cards on equips. So basically if I'll go with the crit cards on every possible slot with 50 str I will have 55 crit on hand. If I will go with aspd, I will have 188 base aspd. Will the 68 aspd increase be better than the improved 55 crit?

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#2 Asmaria01

Asmaria01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:57 AM

i think you should put aspd / flee / HP :)

#3 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

i think you should put aspd / flee / HP :)

Flee is irrelevant for a BP. You won't go anywhere with the flee that we can reach. HP well, meh. I'm not up for PVP. ASPD, yes, but I am wondering if the 68 increase in aspd is better than a 55 crit rate.

#4 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

As long u retain 40% crit rate or more it wud be good enuf. Thats what i found out having 2 dps aspd crit knight and dagger sin. But the higher the crit at least 55% the better. This might be applicable to ur battle priest as well.

#5 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

My bp is an aspd build. But i cant finalize the stat until i get 73 for the divine clothes. The only thing im lacking now is to get to 73, a vvvs cleaver and a vvvs shield.. currently using a gc shield as shield. I have just completed my HP set. If in case i am not able to craft a vvvs cleaver, my iron driver S is waiting till i get to 73. This mace has a high base atk and a stun + balrog cards.. i bet you can stun lock any1 as long as you have 180aspd or higher..

#6 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

My bp is an aspd build. But i cant finalize the stat until i get 73 for the divine clothes. The only thing im lacking now is to get to 73, a vvvs cleaver and a vvvs shield.. currently using a gc shield as shield. I have just completed my HP set. If in case i am not able to craft a vvvs cleaver, my iron driver S is waiting till i get to 73. This mace has a high base atk and a stun + balrog cards.. i bet you can stun lock any1 as long as you have 180aspd or higher..

Mind if I ask how much your current aspd is? That would probably be amazing to stun lock but does the stun cards add to the stun % from holy hammer? I've done pvp's on wizs and FS aco's around my level especially when the stun kicks in. And oh, what are you going with for your acc's? I see that without cards the max HPA that we can get is 4%. I'm thinking of going for VVS Ancient Rosary but if a stun set-up will work I think an R4 Rosary with 2% HPA and 2% stun might be the best.

#7 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

A few mins ago I have around 155aspd with a vs cleaver. Until i lowered my str and put it on agi.. now i have 180aspd for vs cleaver.. 166 on normal mace.. take note that you will feel really weak if you dnt have overups weap. like i feel now. Lol
My advice, you have to be 73before going aspd BP. I used to have 75str 30agi and 30vit and i crack dps heads. Now i feel really horrible..

#8 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

A few mins ago I have around 155aspd with a vs cleaver. Until i lowered my str and put it on agi.. now i have 180aspd for vs cleaver.. 166 on normal mace.. take note that you will feel really weak if you dnt have overups weap. like i feel now. Lol
My advice, you have to be 73before going aspd BP. I used to have 75str 30agi and 30vit and i crack dps heads. Now i feel really horrible..

#9 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:36 AM

Oh and yes I think stun cards stack. Im using 2 pcs vvvs exo ring. 1 is aspd the other is crit. But disguise only.. i ddnt have the budget back then for a loli..

#10 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

Actually, I'm not on a full aspd build yet. I'm running on a 50 str 49 agi 15 vit 30 int. I'm not really set on leveling yet till I get that vvvs cleaver lol. Which mobs do you level on? I haven't been leveling yet but it would be good to know what are my choices. Currently at 62 right now.

• NivlannE likes this

#11 maxpayne

maxpayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

hi guys,

Im also in the middle of making a bp.

Current Gears

Head        WES

Body        VS endurance

Manteau   VS Healing Manteau ( think thats the name gives 5 aspd )

1 hd weapon   VS Long Mace (Wanted Vs cleaver but no holy sup runes on sale)

Shoes        VS Forest Shoes

Acces       2x Rosary R4

I have not reset my stats yet.

Stre 33

Agi   35

Int   65

I get aspd of 111 with agi up lvl 5.

I think i find my experience just like yours, where you need an over-up weapon to make up for the lack of an anubis.

Seems to me like a 1hd dps shielder with low armour and lower dmg. Still the heal and hammer makes up for it. However with heal, makes me wonder if we really need hp absorb and also to try and hit 150+ aspd. I can kill but dmg still quite low due to my current weapon of choice.

Server : Asgard

Char : Lvl 6x Two-hand Knight PVE

Lvl 6x Swordie 1hd Flee-Hp Absorb built

Lvl 6x Wall

Lvl 6x DPS Priest

Lvl 6x Katar Sin

Lvl 6x Wiz

Lvl 6x FS Priest

Lvl 6x Dagger Sin

In the making : lvl 6x mage bolts and napalm for pvp

#12 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

hi guys,

Im also in the middle of making a bp.

Current Gears

Head        WES

Body        VS endurance

Manteau   VS Healing Manteau ( think thats the name gives 5 aspd )

1 hd weapon   VS Long Mace (Wanted Vs cleaver but no holy sup runes on sale)

Shoes        VS Forest Shoes

Acces       2x Rosary R4

I have not reset my stats yet.

Stre 33

Agi   35

Int   65

I get aspd of 111 with agi up lvl 5.

I think i find my experience just like yours, where you need an over-up weapon to make up for the lack of an anubis.

Seems to me like a 1hd dps shielder with low armour and lower dmg. Still the heal and hammer makes up for it. However with heal, makes me wonder if we really need hp absorb and also to try and hit 150+ aspd. I can kill but dmg still quite low due to my current weapon of choice.

Hey there fellow BP! Personally though, I'll go with my BP over a 1h dps shielder because the former is a lot cheaper to build than the latter. Also, you are definitely right. The heal and hammer totally makes up for the lack of def and lower damage. With Nvi's post above it has also made me thinking, so I am planning to go on a crafting spree to get a VVVS Spiral. It's kinda like the VVVS exorcists ring but with 1 stat less but the former needs lesser mats. Ultimately, I think HPA is negligible for us in the long run. I mean, one reason I didn't go for an HPA pet is because we really can't hit high enough HPA to sustain ourselves in a battle, not to mention that with a VVVS weapon, our heal even at level 6 is a lot better. For BPs, I think the focus will really just be between an aspd build or a crit build. So I hope you guys can share insights with aspd's over 150 or over my current 130. xD 

#13 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

Actually, I'm not on a full aspd build yet. I'm running on a 50 str 49 agi 15 vit 30 int. I'm not really set on leveling yet till I get that vvvs cleaver lol. Which mobs do you level on? I haven't been leveling yet but it would be good to know what are my choices. Currently at 62 right now.

I'm a party lurer.. I can lure anywhere. Usually in dullahan right now but coz Im 68 I do reps in quve. If no party I do it solo.

If you are anxious that youll die while luring.. set your teleport to lvl 2 so you can tele back to the wall quickly when your hp is below half..

#14 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

Hey there fellow BP! Personally though, I'll go with my BP over a 1h dps shielder because the former is a lot cheaper to build than the latter. Also, you are definitely right. The heal and hammer totally makes up for the lack of def and lower damage. With Nvi's post above it has also made me thinking, so I am planning to go on a crafting spree to get a VVVS Spiral. It's kinda like the VVVS exorcists ring but with 1 stat less but the former needs lesser mats. Ultimately, I think HPA is negligible for us in the long run. I mean, one reason I didn't go for an HPA pet is because we really can't hit high enough HPA to sustain ourselves in a battle, not to mention that with a VVVS weapon, our heal even at level 6 is a lot better. For BPs, I think the focus will really just be between an aspd build or a crit build. So I hope you guys can share insights with aspd's over 150 or over my current 130. xD

You can shout to buy vvvs exo on board vk.. instead of trying to craft. Since BPs are so rare, you can buy vvvs exo for a very cheap price.. i bought mine for 7m each only.. so instead of investing and trying your luck in crafting.. just buy from others.

#15 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

You can shout to buy vvvs exo on board vk.. instead of trying to craft. Since BPs are so rare, you can buy vvvs exo for a very cheap price.. i bought mine for 7m each only.. so instead of investing and trying your luck in crafting.. just buy from others.

That's a good suggestion thanks. I haven't tried luring yet. I'm afraid I might screw up. lol So would be doing rep quests be better to do when I wanna solo?

#16 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

That's a good suggestion thanks. I haven't tried luring yet. I'm afraid I might screw up. lol So would be doing rep quests be better to do when I wanna solo?

By the time you are lvl 60 above you should not ignore rep quests coz they give a lot of exps.. you should probably complete it twice. As much as possible grinding is a better option.. for example.. i usually grind on dullhan coz those mobs gives a lot of exps. If you to grind and take out your reps then be the lurer where your reps is.. you get to grind and gain xp plus you clear your reps too.. much more xp.. :)

#17 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

By the time you are lvl 60 above you should not ignore rep quests coz they give a lot of exps.. you should probably complete it twice. As much as possible grinding is a better option.. for example.. i usually grind on dullhan coz those mobs gives a lot of exps. If you to grind and take out your reps then be the lurer where your reps is.. you get to grind and gain xp plus you clear your reps too.. much more xp.. :)

Awesome suggestion. Well too bad that my break is already over. I'll just see how my classes fair this semester, if I can squeeze some gaming time lol. All in all I've just been farming. No one is selling vvvs exo's on Alf >.<

#18 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

Awesome suggestion. Well too bad that my break is already over. I'll just see how my classes fair this semester, if I can squeeze some gaming time lol. All in all I've just been farming. No one is selling vvvs exo's on Alf >.<

I tried using food yesterday and it went to a 202aspd burst with spicy steak and chocolate cake using a +5 vs cleaver.
It was really fast but lacks crit and dmg.
Im already using hp set so theres no way for me to boost my crit unless i use loli's.

#19 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:50 AM

I tried using food yesterday and it went to a 202aspd burst with spicy steak and chocolate cake using a +5 vs cleaver.
It was really fast but lacks crit and dmg.
Im already using hp set so theres no way for me to boost my crit unless i use loli's.

How did the 202 aspd feel? Can you possibly post a video so I could compare with mine?

#20 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:41 AM

How did the 202 aspd feel? Can you possibly post a video so I could compare with mine?

It was really really fast. But ddnt felt strong at the same time.. coz it was only +5 vs cleaver. You should feel the difference if your base atk is around 600.
Coz the stun will be more effective..

I will try to upload but I dnt see any decent screen recorder in the playstore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account