• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 VVVSLESS

VVVSLESS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Why wouldn't the devs let us wear ANUBIS or a high attack helm.. ugh.. Things would be much easier.. 

#42 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

Why wouldn't the devs let us wear ANUBIS or a high attack helm.. ugh.. Things would be much easier.. 

IKR?! Highest attack on helm is just probably 40 from WES.

Server: Poring
Characters: Violaire - Battle Priest ( Alfheim)

Selling Battle Priest items on Alfheim! http://valkyrieupris...ter/#entry31233

#43 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

IKR?! Highest attack on helm is just probably 40 from WES.

Would rather have cathat than wes for the stats..

#44 VVVSLESS

VVVSLESS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

+40 attack(WES), does it equate to 40 attack per hit or ????

for example, if you have 600 attack, then you hit 600 on mobs?

but if you're gonna wear WES ( 600+40), will you be hitting for 640 per hit?

#45 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

Well it equates and reflects on your stats but the stat number reflected isn't your normal attack. IDK how normal attack is calculated though but I know that the attack stat is 100% used to compute skill based attacks. So if like 640 attack stat x 400%add skill from hammer = near or less than 2.5k which is usually accurate depending on the element of the mob. Like with 587 attack I hit hammer around 2.3k on shadow mobs but hit for 1.8k something on other elements.

#46 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

640 attack is your raw physical damage. Remember you must consider the enemys' defence, vit, element resistance, and elemental properties. You'll need to factor all of these to compute for your total physical damage output. Idk if level has anything to do with it.

#47 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

Check this out.

#48 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

My BP so far:

Attached File  image.jpg   147.83KB   11 downloads

Hat: White Ears S with 3x Kotbia S
Armor: +5 Holy Robe S with 3x Bloody Murderer r3
Weapon: +7 Carga Mace (Bravery) with 2x Balrog S and 1x Drake
Shoes: +5 VVVS Forest Shoes with 3x Detar's Child
Manteau: +6 Dragon Breath with 3x Wraith r4
Shield: +5 Disc of Honor with 3x Hammer Kobold r4
Acc 1: VVVS Exorcist Ring with 3x Bapho S
Acc 2: Rosary with 3x Loli Ruri

I literally just came back this week. The last time I played was before the Balder patch so I was only 49 when I came back, but had some help with mains and did some soloing and I'm 64 now. With that said, some of my gears are outdated as one can see. The 3x Loli on my Rosary is such a waste but that was from before xD but I just heard we'll get some card removal potion?? There's still hope. Also got a VVS Exorcist Ring with 1x Loli I'd love to decard (was my other accessory from back then).

Actually idk if I should just keep the Rosary. The HPA helps with less Blue Pot consumption a bit, though they're dirt cheap but eh. Also the 2 Balrogs on my weapon + the Rosary =10% stun which is enough for mee. I wouldn't wanna settle for 8% though :( so idunno. Also idk if I should try for VVVS Endurance or just stick with Divine Clothes instead. I'll be getting Mini Demon S helm soon too :x I have 3 of them on the GC Leaf Hat, again from before the Balder patch (card removal pot please come soon), and I'll buy those Mini Demon S cards when I get more zeny. Back then I had a good amount of zeny but coming back to this game, I was considered broke =_=

Thought plox?

#49 VVVSLESS

VVVSLESS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

nice

My BP so far:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I literally just came back this week. The last time I played was before the Balder patch so I was only 49 when I came back, but had some help with mains and did some soloing and I'm 64 now. With that said, some of my gears are outdated as one can see. The 3x Loli on my Rosary is such a waste but that was from before xD but I just heard we'll get some card removal potion?? There's still hope. Also got a VVS Exorcist Ring with 1x Loli I'd love to decard (was my other accessory from back then).

Actually idk if I should just keep the Rosary. The HPA helps with less Blue Pot consumption a bit, though they're dirt cheap but eh. Also the 2 Balrogs on my weapon + the Rosary =10% stun which is enough for mee. I wouldn't wanna settle for 8% though :( so idunno. Also idk if I should try for VVVS Endurance or just stick with Divine Clothes instead. I'll be getting Mini Demon S helm soon too :x I have 3 of them on the GC Leaf Hat, again from before the Balder patch (card removal pot please come soon), and I'll buy those Mini Demon S cards when I get more zeny. Back then I had a good amount of zeny but coming back to this game, I was considered broke =_=

Thought plox?

Nice attack..

Best acce for DPS BP's so far is the valkyrie acce which gives 7 str and 5 to all stats..

all aspd cards on acce? Have you thought of 3 loli 3 bapho s?
I'm aiming for VVVS Endurance but i really don't have the time, but 12 STR on it gives 36 attack and 12 agi which approximately gives 6-7 asps.. 

They might release some new helms later this year, i'm hoping they'll have something good for us.. 

I ditched my rosary with HPA, because as BP's its cheaper to heal than relying on HPA items.. MORE damage = faster kills.. Ima try to craft VVVS cleaver, for the stun effect but BP's doesn't have any good DPS weapon .sob. 

#50 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

nice

Nice attack..
Best acce for DPS BP's so far is the valkyrie acce which gives 7 str and 5 to all stats..

I'm aiming for VVVS Endurance but i really don't have the time, but 12 STR on it gives 36 attack and 12 agi which approximately gives 6-7 asps..

They might release some new helms later this year, i'm hoping they'll have something good for us..

I ditched my rosary with HPA, because as BP's its cheaper to heal than relying on HPA items.. MORE damage = faster kills.. Ima try to craft VVVS cleaver, for the stun effect but BP's doesn't have any good DPS weapon .sob.

Bapho S carded and a Loli carded is a must have for any DPS BPs.

#51 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

My BP so far:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thought plox?

The STR from VVVS Endurance helps quite a lot to make sure your base attack can reach at least 800 or so. You will lose a bit of aspd by not going with divine clothes but I think 3-5 aspd difference vs +attack, attack is much better because it will make you more consistent. Agree with them to have a mix of Loli and Bapho S.

#52 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

nice

Nice attack..

Yea I'm using 3x Loli 3x Bapho S. I'll just wait for those card removal things.

The STR from VVVS Endurance helps quite a lot to make sure your base attack can reach at least 800 or so. You will lose a bit of aspd by not going with divine clothes but I think 3-5 aspd difference vs +attack, attack is much better because it will make you more consistent. Agree with them to have a mix of Loli and Bapho S.

In that case I think I can just go with Divine instead since I've got 7x AGI and 5x STR, so allocating points on STR (to make up for the no STR bonus on Divine) will cost less than AGI.

#53 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

It's been a while since we all shared builds and equips.. So I decided to also share my own.

Here's my current equips atm.

HG: Cat Hat S - 3x 480hp
Armor: Vs endurance - 3X DEF+7
Mant: Dragon Breath R4 - 3x aspd7
Shoes: VVVS forest shoes - 3x 480hp
Acce: 2x VVVS Exo Ring - 3x crit4 3x aspd6
Mace: vs cleaver - 3x kukuring R3, carga mace(bravery) +14str thingy - 3x stun3

Im currently lvl 69. I do have divine r4 and iron driver S sitting on my storage until i get to 73..

Also waiting for card remover so I can change my crit4 acce to lolis..

Cheers!

#54 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:01 AM

Hey vk got any idea for the holy hammer dmg calcution? I know its 400% but idk if it has other variables to include..

#55 vk135

vk135

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

It's been a while since we all shared builds and equips.. So I decided to also share my own.

Here's my current equips atm.

HG: Cat Hat S - 3x 480hp
Armor: Vs endurance - 3X DEF+7
Mant: Dragon Breath R4 - 3x aspd7
Shoes: VVVS forest shoes - 3x 480hp
Acce: 2x VVVS Exo Ring - 3x crit4 3x aspd6
Mace: vs cleaver - 3x kukuring R3, carga mace(bravery) +14str thingy - 3x stun3

Im currently lvl 69. I do have divine r4 and iron driver S sitting on my storage until i get to 73..

Also waiting for card remover so I can change my crit4 acce to lolis..

Cheers!

As for me the only thing that changed is my HG;

HG: WES +5 still clean

Armor: VS Endurance + 6 MDEF +7

Maint: VVVS Combat mant + 6 3x +7aspd

Accs: Rosary R4 x6 4% crit

Weapon: +7 VS cleaver + 15 + 10 + 11 atk cards

Shield: +5 VS cross shield 3pcs neut 5 resist

Shoes: VS forest shoes 3pcs +4 crit

Since the semester started, I haven't been playing much and have only been logging in for the attendance and to check AH for accs. I badly want to change to full attack on accs but I can't find any on alf and my attempts to craft VVVS spiral hasn't been any successful lol.

As for the hammer calculations, I don't have anything at the moment.

#56 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

As for me the only thing that changed is my HG;

HG: WES +5 still clean
Armor: VS Endurance + 6 MDEF +7
Maint: VVVS Combat mant + 6 3x +7aspd
Accs: Rosary R4 x6 4% crit
Weapon: +7 VS cleaver + 15 + 10 + 11 atk cards
Shoes: VS forest shoes 3pcs +4 crit

Since the semester started, I haven't been playing much and have only been logging in for the attendance and to check AH for accs. I badly want to change to full attack on accs but I can't find any on alf and my attempts to craft VVVS spiral hasn't been any successful lol.

As for the hammer calculations, I don't have anything at the moment.

I see. Thanks btw..

Move to valhalla if you want.. lol..
I'll help you boost and with the eq.. :P
Its a little sad I dnt get to talk with BPs in game.. lol

#57 maxpayne

maxpayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:27 AM

hehe just to update on my eq..not much changed but got some nice acces...seems like there is a growing community of battle priest in Asgard..i get to see a few with cool eqs

HG: WES +5   240hp x3
Armor: VS Endurance + 5 d  ef 7 x3
Maint: VS Healing Mant + 0  +6aspd x3
Accs: VVVS Spiral +5 stre +2 all   150sp x3 (well i couldnt resist its just 3m zeny in auction )

VVS Exorcist Ring 4str 2% stun still clean

Rosary R4 4/4/4 crit x2 (for PVE)

Weapon: +7 Carga Mace Bravery +7 str + 115hp  6/6/6 neutral cards
Shoes: +5 VS forest shoes 3pcs +340hp

Server : Asgard

Char : Lvl 6x Two-hand Knight PVE

Lvl 6x Swordie 1hd Flee-Hp Absorb built

Lvl 6x Wall

Lvl 6x DPS Priest

Lvl 6x Katar Sin

Lvl 6x Wiz

Lvl 6x FS Priest

Lvl 6x Dagger Sin

In the making : lvl 6x mage bolts and napalm for pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account