75 replies to this topic

#41 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

61-65 takes only a few hours, I barely see any thief lurers over at dulla or haven't noticed but slap a celestial manual every 30 minutes if you land a slot and go non-stop...dont bother picking up items keep going!

ya, 99,99% told me to be a runner

I never be a runner before so I dunno if My Assasin or Knight can do it, but it seems I have no other choice till they implement next main quest

#42 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Even with new MQ it will probably only give you a few lvls, but solo dungeon will be available by then so you can just do that.

#43 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Even with new MQ it will probably only give you a few lvls, but solo dungeon will be available by then so you can just do that.

I just hope the exp will be good risend, my knight takes forever to raise only 1 lvl, while my Katar-type Assasin will be much harder to level up. However I ain't good at party grinding so I never do party. I even did my main quest alone (ok it's because hard to find party) though it cost lot of pots

seems solo leveling is really no good at all in ROVU compare to PC RO

#44 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

You've been a ROVU player and a member of this forum way before I have, I am pretty sure you made more than a handful of friends along the way to help you on your quests. Either that, abandon your server and join risend's Poring Armada Club...he will pump you to 61 so fast you don't need gears and start shopping from scratch at 61...lol As for party versus solo, go party mode. You will find that experience gain is a whole lot faster than soloing....granted you cant chat as much if you're the chatty-type....but hey at least your party is happy you raking in the mob into their killzone.

#45 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

You've been a ROVU player and a member of this forum way before I have, I am pretty sure you made more than a handful of friends along the way to help you on your quests. Either that, abandon your server and join risend's Poring Armada Club...he will pump you to 61 so fast you don't need gears and start shopping from scratch at 61...lol As for party versus solo, go party mode. You will find that experience gain is a whole lot faster than soloing....granted you cant chat as much if you're the chatty-type....but hey at least your party is happy you raking in the mob into their killzone.

that ....... is actually tempting, i mean very tempting

but it's ok I just feel impatient since I got katars for my assasin but it require lvl 66 (4 more lvl sigh)

some friends ? Yes of course but I kinda hesitate to join party as runner, since I'm worry that I might screw things up. I mean when solo, if I die that means only me who lost exp (still vexing me since 2% exp is hard to gain when I solo), at party the risk will be spread to other member lol

#46 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

I kinda hesitate to join party as runner, since I'm worry that I might screw things up. I mean when solo, if I die that means only me who lost exp (still vexing me since 2% exp is hard to gain when I solo), at party the risk will be spread to other member lol

You should not hesitate to join your crew, there are no risks as a lurer or will screw anything up for that matter, except if you are horribad at luring and priest burns gems teleporting you all the time...then yeah do hesitate lol. That's the tank's job to keep the fused party safe from harm, a priest to keep everyone healthy, and the nuker to bring the experience in, your job is bring the mobs to them. I am not clear what you are trying to say here, but if they die, don't feel bad because you done your part, but someone within the fused party jacked up. They lose 2% exp if they die not you. Experience is distributed based on the mob level versus player level based from my own observation. Level 61-65 only took me a few hours (with celestial manuals) those higher level players gain a few percentage.

#47 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

As runner the only way u would cause others to lose exp is if you lure a mob that your tank requested u not to lure coz he can't handle.

Newbie lures would just be slow. And exp gain would not be as great as that of a pro lurer. But it is still better than sitting in town waiting forever for a lure, coz really, nobody wants to lure coz it's a tough job.

#48 Warran

Warran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Request to have this page updated ASAP when main questline is able to be continued :).

#49 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

Request to have this page updated ASAP when main questline is able to be continued :).

Will do! Thanks for the friendly reminder :P
  • faponteras likes this

#50 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

Jaleah will be personally contacted by Neocyon by the time new quest will be out so nothing to worry about Warran. ;)
  • Jaleah, Miss Jo, faponteras and 1 other like this

#51 BruceStark

BruceStark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

Can you include all the quest rewards? For all the quests? Thanks a lot GODBLESS! Stay strong!

#52 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

It's about time to update this thread. :D

With the new MQ alone, you can easily reach lvl 67 hoho.

• faponteras likes this

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#53 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Locationcurrently working in UAE

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

Boohoo... I didn't get my next MQ after the 2nd conversation with Grace... Or is it the last one?

IGN:Poring - jasminrice

"Fear is the path to the dark side... Fear leads to anger... Anger leads to hate... Hate leads to suffering..."

#54 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAlfheim / Tampa, FL

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Boohoo... I didn't get my next MQ after the 2nd conversation with Grace... Or is it the last one?

I think so...it was called "Unfinished War 7" or something.

#55 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:30 PM

ooooh, it's been ages since i stop playing

any update on new main quest ? Mine is stuck at 153 lol

#56 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:11 AM

Yup, there is new main quest, monica now can be found, no need to go to nidhogg operating chamber. Good news is, when u finish all main quest, it will boost u to level 67
  • faponteras likes this

#57 diangori

diangori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

Where is jaleah ? I'm her fan (>?<)

#58 Shmoo83

Shmoo83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:22 AM

Just a small update, Commander Karl changed maps. He can now be found over at Outside Kalim Entrance map.

#59 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:53 PM

It has been awhile since I played this game. Been playing Destiny...perhaps Harry and Abby can update this portion if I don't return...to many good players and friends being banned from this game that made me kind of slowed down playing ROVU :(

#60 HonestEyes

HonestEyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

Is there any type of guide that states the best way to level.? Like 1-15 main quests then farming.?

I'm fairly new to the game.. I'm level 10 but having trouble seeing what the point of the game..

What do I do with the armor I can't use.? Or what's the best way to love forward in the game.. Or a dungeon guide..?

are there any pages that you could refer me to.? Or any tips.?

Thanks,

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account