75 replies to this topic

#61 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

We have a lot of guides in the Game Information section of the forum. Use the search function, if you can't find something, ask in general discussion. 

#62 Huhulal

Huhulal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:40 AM

is there any list that would show if/where can be found the monsters you need to kill or collect item within single dungeons?

example:

67. - boots from ghouls - can be also obtained from ghouls in single dungeon 4-3

or maybe just list of monsters in each single dungeon?

#63 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:44 PM

I actually thought of that when the Single Dungeon was introduced. You can do SD at the same time MQ if you only knew where the monsters appear in SD. Unfortunately i haven't found a complete list of guide for that. It may take some volunteer to collect all information.

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

#64 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

I actually thought of that when the Single Dungeon was introduced. You can do SD at the same time MQ if you only knew where the monsters appear in SD. Unfortunately i haven't found a complete list of guide for that. It may take some volunteer to collect all information.

I finished one of the lvl80 RQ in 8-9 

lol

It works faily well.

• TristanRiedValkyrie likes this

#65 Krysica~~~~~~Alfheim

Krysica~~~~~~Alfheim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:44 AM

Yes you can, I'm a solo player so most of my MQ were done in SD, I haven't paid attetion on the Chapter and it's stage though, but yes you can do some MQ in SD.

#66 Huhulal

Huhulal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

exactly :)

so, is there such a list? I searched but without success :(

#67 AsgardKnight

AsgardKnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

exactly :)

so, is there such a list? I searched but without success :(

As of now, no complete list.  :(

#68 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, we need dedicated people to collect that info. It's gonna be beneficial to all. Specially to the newbies.

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

#69 Krysica~~~~~~Alfheim

Krysica~~~~~~Alfheim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

Yeah, we need dedicated people to collect that info. It's gonna be beneficial to all. Specially to the newbies.

It definitely would. Like what Jaleah did.

I guess I'll think about it since it'll definitely be a lot of work and time consuming, also need to think about what MQ number to start of, hmmn, I'm enthusiastic about it right now but don't know if I could do it or til when it'll lasts(my enthusiasm) hahaha.... Anyway I would really think about it when I'm free.

#70 Huhulal

Huhulal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

OK I will start new topic for this.. I hope that people will help..

edit: meh.. cant start topic in "game information"..

so I will start it elsewhere and hope that forum admin will move it :)

here:

http://valkyrieupris...n-monster-list/

1-1 till 1-10 is done :)

#71 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:38 AM

sorry to bump this old thread but ................ Any update on main quest especially since we got Juno Map already ? 

What's the latest main quest ? Any1 know ?

• Huy99 likes this

#72 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:21 PM

I think it's bugged, haven't seen anything so far.

#73 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

I think it's bugged, haven't seen anything so far.

Oh that's mean no progress neither update on main quest ?

I forgot what's the latest main quest but as far as I remembered, I reached lvl 73 when finished it

Newest Update says that go talk to East Guard 1 at valder, but I don't have the quest, Does that mean I need to finish previous main quest first ?

#74 liyana

liyana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:28 AM

Finish all old MQ.

*Required lvl 78 and clear all your subquest first from com.Carl*

hen go to valder find the Robert(npc) ~ (2nd new MQ).

New latest 3rd MQ - East Guard 1(valder).

Update:

The continuing story from MQ is at Cocytus Riverside, Grace(NPC). *Give a lot of EXP!!*
To finish this quest go to Juno-Silent Forest, Viens Jr. (NPC).

There is bug on this MQ as you continue...still searching...

#75 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

Finish all old MQ.

*Required lvl 78 and clear all your subquest first from com.Carl*

hen go to valder find the Robert(npc) ~ (2nd new MQ).

New latest 3rd MQ - East Guard 1(valder).

Update:

The continuing story from MQ is at Cocytus Riverside, Grace(NPC). *Give a lot of EXP!!*
To finish this quest go to Juno-Silent Forest, Viens Jr. (NPC).

There is bug on this MQ as you continue...still searching...

So I just reach lvl 78

I talked to Commander Karl, got the quest to get 1 item from VVS Raydric Knight

I finished the quest, get Detarteur Card (ALL + 2) as rewards and still no MQ at Robert

Do I need to go check Cocytus Bridge first ?

#76 SinNatic

SinNatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:38 PM

I guess the mq is still bug? Starting from the robert MQ. I noticed some of my characters got robert mq. But the others do not have. I also have a guildmate with all finished mq and he also finished the subquest that gives all 2 card but doesn't have the robert MQ. Her sinx and wizard doesn't have the robert mq while her fs has it.

I guess the only firm mq you can SURELY get is those mq which can push you up to lvl 69. After that all the updated mq (starting from robert mq) are all f%#^ed up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account