#1 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, welcome. Hi I'm evitte from Asgard server. I am not exactly top priest levels, but I do get to be in the rank boards here and then, sometimes even topping my room if I am really lucky. I would be honest, I do not know how to write a guide! But with fellow priests here and again asking me for tips, I thought I might as well write this mini guide down and maybe others would contribute wisdom too so I can learn from everyone, too!

BEING A PRIEST IS TOUGH

Ugh, you said it. Unlike the wizards or DPS knights or tanks who have one gear for everything, we priests cannot enter the battlefield wearing our healer / grind gears, lest we become fame fodder for these folks. I've been there. Entering the battlefield wearing healer gear, not exactly a ball. Often I get OHKO by a random firebolt and walking into a Meteor Storm will get me knocked out in 2 hits. :( It's a really frustrating experience. But luckily, given you have enough dedication and resources, you can turn things around and become a formidable force in the battlefield. One that's instantly recognized as a threat or a valuable ally.

UNDERSTANDING THE PRIEST CLASS

Priests inside the training field are like tanks that can heal reliably and punish back with Holy Light. A priest's main mission inside the field is to take base--and for some, scare people away from the base to secure longevity. Any other way of playing is just not as efficient / rewarding.

BASIC STAT GUIDE

Two basic stats to increase to ensure your longevity inside the BFIELD: HP and MDEF. Probably because it's the wizard class that gave me the most frustration inside the field, I have concentrated initially on raising my extremely flimsy MDEF. Most priests would start with low 100 MDEF. I started with around 92 MDEF when I was level 62. Gradually, I have increased this to 207 without buffs / food. After buffs and food, My MDEF sits at 257, enough to walk away from 1220 MATK poring boosted fire bolt and heal myself to survive another bolt.

HP is the most important stat for priests inside the field. But it's also the most expensive to raise. Even with an MDEF at 257, you can still get OHKO by an FB if your HP is flat 6000 or less. 1200 MATK * 5 fire bolt strikes is 6000 HP. Bye. And if your HP is below 3,000, you will meet your end with the follow up lightning bolt. Most priests are advised to raise their HP to 8K at least, although you can play around wizards with 6.5K HP, 8K up is recommend for longevity in the mid and to avoid OHKO from your server's strongest dmg dealers.

BUT WHAT ABOUT INT AND MATK???

Those play second fiddle inside the field. They remain equally important in stealing valk and shrugging off dmg. But they can only help so much in securing longevity, in fact, one can reduce INT to increase VIT/SPR. With a smart playing and enough skills, one can do without so much MATK and still win the room. Usual build is to max INT and shed off remaining stats to SPR then VIT or vice versa. But you can be adventurous and do 70 INT 50 VIT 30 SPR and be successful (this is the former build of our server's top priest).

GEARING / CARDING GUIDE

Oh, the fun part and also the most frustrating part! Equips are the most important thing inside the field. It may be impossible for you to acquire all of these at once, so take your time. The items listed down are the only ones available in the game's current version. Here's the thing, though. Just because it's the best gear in its class doesn't mean that you need to get it. Sometimes, even second best works well if paired with a complimenting gear. 

Helm

Guardian Wings f/a/d > Cat Hat S / Frika's Circlet f/a/d > Any other Dwarf box helm > Rabbit Earmuffs s > Great Sorcerer's Hat

Cards: Goblin 480HP *3 > Goblin 360 HP *3

Guardian Wings f has the same attributes as Cat Hat S and Frika's Circlet f, except the DEF and MDEF of Guardian Wings are higher by 2 points. Whether you find that paltry or essential is up to you. Cat Hat S / Frika's Circlet f have identical stats, so choose whatever is available/more appealing to you. Frika's Circlet a (INT +8, MAX HP +330) / Frika's Circlet d (MAX HP +330, ALL +4) are equally viable options. Circlet D adds 4 MDEF and 4 VIT and supplies a huge amount of HP at the cost of MATK--it may as well be the most recommended helm of the Frika's, though Cat Hat S is proven and tested to help you survive and steal valk from weakened targets.

I've placed Rabbit Earmuffs s for consideration in case it's what you can afford at the moment. It provides 9 INT and 23 total MDEF but is clearly inferior to Cat Hat S that carding it with 3 480HP seems like a waste. GSH is also up for consideration for its 26 MDEF and additional 100 HP. But its DEF stat leaves you open to physical attacks. Either of these two can be carded with 360HP but they require smart playing inside BF.

Armor

VVVS Rafflesia > VVVS Holy Rb / VVS Rafflesia ( / Phantom Rb S) > VVVS Twilight > Phantom Rb > VVS Twilight / VVS Holy Rb

Cards: Rideword MDEF +9 *3

VVVS Rafflesia gives 36 MDEF and 61 DEF. Then you have the INT bonus and the additional fattener of 326HP. Best armor. Phantom Rb S, for the bi*** of a hardwork it is to earn, gives the highest MDEF of any armors. It's a VVVS Holy Rb on steroids, but the the 7 MDEF difference may not be worth the effort of procuring it. The VVVS Holy Rb is your most affordable and reasonable choice so as the VVS Rafflesia. The VVVS Twilight takes away some MDEF but supplicates it with much more DEF in case you're pestered by DPS knights and Assassins.

UPDATE: As I cannot see the difference that 6-7 MDEF provides, I have taken out Phantom Rb S from the viable options because it is very difficult to get for the very little difference it gives. At most 6 MDEF makes a difference of 20-50 dmg difference in a Meteor Storm. Given that, I can recommend the VVS Rafflesia over the VVVS Holy Rb as the VVS Rafflesia gives additional 8 VIT (80 HP if you have more than 35 VIT total).

Manteau

VVVS Ascetic Manteau > VVVS Wind of Morroc / VVS Ascetic Manteau > VVVS Healing Manteau / Ascetic Manteau > VS Freya's Manteau

Cards: Forest Golem S DEF +6 *3

The most accessible is the R4 Ascetic Manteau, which you can get for a 16M. Everything else, good luck crafting. VVVS Ascetic and VVVS Wind of Morroc both gives additional HP, but VVVS Ascetic adds 8INT and superior MDEF.

Shield

VVVS Cross Shield / VVVS Angelic Protectn / Phatom Disc S / Godly Messenger S > Phantom Disc / Angelic Protection S / VVVS Iron Guard

Cards: Kukre Neutral resistance 6%

There are two schools of thoughts with shields. Is it better to have more def/mdef or more HP? The answer is to get the best balance of it. Sadly no such option exists. VVVS Cross Shield is bound to give an additional 350-400 HP but the MDEF is a little bit flimsy on that one. VVVS Angelic Protectn foregoes the HP bonus and gives a staggering 38 MDEF total and 60 DEF total. Phatom Disc S gives a similar bonus to Godly Messenger S. Shields are a bit tricky, but in my case I chose to stick with more def and mdef.

Weapon

VVVS Quadrille / Carga Bravery INT 22 > VVVS Karga Mace / Carga Bravery INT +15 HP+ > VVVS Smasher > Carga Bravery INT + 7 > Iron Driver S2 / Phantom Mace S > Veteran Hammer S2 > Veteran Hammer S / Phantom Mace > Slash of Honor S

Cards: Kukuring Neutral atk 7%

That was quite a list. Other than most of the items on the list are hard to get, it's hard to decide which mace to pick up until you see the MATK. The aim here is to get the most heal out of your only neutral-carded item. Phantom Mace S, Iron Driver S2, and Carga Bravery INT +7 all go around the same max matk value at plus 8 and plus 10. VVVS Smasher is an interesting item. It borders around the same territory as the first three maces, but it adds 15 MDEF via the SPR bonus, so it's more recommendable than the other three. Carga Mace INT + 15 is already very good, and if you get an HP secondary stat, then you're lucky. VVVS Karga provides same MATK but also gives additional atk for those Holy Hammer-spammers. Lastly, the most elusive maces of all, VVVS Quadrille (usable at level 80) and INT 22 Carga Bravery. Which is better? In terms of pure offensive power, Carga 22 is 10 MATK stronger than VVVS Quadrille. Sadly, Carga 22 loses to VVVS Quadrille due to the bonus 169 HP. HP is more important than offense in this case, especially if the difference is only 10 MATK.

Phantom Mace and Slash of Honor S are your standard grinding weapons. They will do fine in BF, but don't expect very high heals from either.

Pets & Shoes

Pets and shoes go hand in hand. They are paired in terms of what you opt to sacrifice for the other. This is further discussed below

Viable Pets: Nightmare / Sohee / Marse. In the absence of a Sohee, an Alice may prove useful too. 

INT Pet, HP/MDEF Shoes

Sohee is your standard grinding partner and is also not very hard to get after the spin event, thus most priests would be found using this combo as it is easier to acquire. An Alice can be used instead, in case a Sohee is not immediately available. Pair these pets with

Phantom Shoes S (1900 GC) > Phantom Shoes (550 GC) > Seyren Boots S (BOX D)

Cards: Goblin 480HP *3 

Phantom Shoes S is a bit difficult to get, but it offers 150 HP and 32 MDEF total. That's 18 MDEF higher than your VVVS Blessed Shoes / VVVS Seyren Boots. So much MDEF. If you find that too expensive, Phantom Shoes at 550 GC should serve you well with 130HP and 27 MDEF total. Lastly, Seyren Boots S with a 3% SP recovery may also work if you're using a 50% MATK up Mace.

HP Pet, INT Shoes combo

Nightmare adds a valuable 350HP but is very rare so you might want to look for a Marse, which gives 250 HP. These two pair well with 

VVVS Seyren Boots > VVS Seyren Boots / VVVS Blessed Shoes > VVS Forest Shoes > VS Sleipnir > VS Forest Shoes

Cards: Goblin 480HP *3 

VVVS Seyren gives 7 INT and 110HP bonus. Its DEF and MDEF are also great at 21/14. But crafting it is a pain. The cost and the materials alone. If you happen to get a VVS Seyren from all the tries, then that's also usable. Has the same bonus as VVVS Blessed shoes, but tops both shoes in MDEF at 17 MDEF. Too bad it doesn't have the coveted HP bonus. VVVS Blessed Shoes is just as good as VVS Seyren, and is cheaper to craft, just don't hope you can get it in 10 tries. VVS Forest gives 5 INT and 13 total MDEF and is just as usable. VS Sleipnir and VS Forest will do just fine, but carding them with 480 HP can seem like a waste. I suggest an Alice 400HP for these two until you can procure any of the aforementioned shoes.

Optionally, you may also use the Seyren Boots S2 from BOX D. It has its MDEF pegged at 31 and there's a 3 INT bonus. 

HP Pet, HP Shoes combo

I have not tried this, but this is viable if you have maxed your INT. A nightmare and a 1900 GC Shoes should work very well together and ensure your longevity. But, oh, the frustration you'll have when you Holy Light a valk and it gets away with like 300 HP left. With an HP Pet, Int shoes combo this still happens to me, and I can imagine it to be more frequent. 30-35 MATK will be lost if you don't use an INT shoes / pet. This translates to 127 HP of heal and 169 HP Holy Light dmg. May be passable, but I won't recommend something I have not tested myself yet.

Accessories

I'm listing down the accessories in order of my preference

Divine Ring of Valkyrie (DRV) ALL +5, MAX HP +5% - For me this is the most preferable accessory for its HP bonus and DEF bonus, all while retaining your INT leveled. Get two of these, and you get 30MDEF from your accessories.

Divine Ring of Valkyrie ALL+5, INT+7 - Perfect if you don't have INT shoes or INT pet, but it loses out on the HP bonus. Most priests would prefer this over any other accessory coz of its practical uses outside the battlefield. But I think I'd prefer a 5% HP in the BF over 35 additional MATK. Note: 35 MATK translates to 127HP more heal and 169HP~ more dmg from Holy Light.

VVVS Goddess Brooch > VVS The Sign > any other DRV > VVVS Rosary > VS Exorcist Ring

Food

Cheese Pizza -  2 Fresh Breads (VS Kukukings) and Fresh Cheese (Mace Kobolds) adds 6 INT / 30 MATK. This is essential for priests that use Nightmare instead of Sohee.

Spe Toast - adds 30 MDEF. NEVER go inside BF without this. You need 2 Fresh Sauce from VS Goblin Champs / VS Mimic and Fresh Sandwich Bread.

Spe Mushroom Stew - 2 Fresh Sauce and 1 Fresh Mushroom. Adds 10 MDEF

Bitter Invigorant - 2 Fresh Medicinal Root (VS Raydric) and 1 Fresh Mushroom (VS Dullahan). Adds 10 VIT which translates to 100 HP if you have 35 VIT total.

Stat Build

Standard Cleric - MAX INT for optimum heal and holy light

99 INT, 30 SPR, the rest all VIT

The aim is to avoid dps knights and Sonic Blow 'sins, and punish middle settlers / weakened targets with a MAX INT holy light. 30 SPR should be enough for the current metagame Wiz. And the remaining stat points should be allotted to VIT to give some resistance to physical attacks in case they are unavoidable. Without stat scrolls, no stat can be added to VIT and SPR will max at 25.

Battle Fairy Princess - Resists sins and knights to some extent, less potent heal and damage

80 INT, 50 VIT, 40 SPR

This build will resist the occasional sonic blow with enough DEF. Should be able to heal off damages from DPS given you don't stun to death. The 10 SPR points maybe unnecessary and can be given to VIT preferrably. This build requires stat scrolls and cannot be done without them.

SKILL BUILD

Coming soon!

Some Final Tips

1. No matter how good your equips are, you are always at the mercy of your device / internet connection. If your phone is acting up / your internet connection sucks, you will not do very well in your room. Always invest on these before anything else.

2. Don't be annoying. Don't go Holy Lighting full HP targets coz you can't really kill anyone with one HL, unless they're like level 10. In the end, this can get you more trouble than good. In fact, what good does holy lighting a full HP do other than have that person turn on you?

3. Patience. Don't attack a wiz that has just cast its MS. Wait for a good time to strike. 

4. Stack those blue pots. Chances are you will run out of SP healing yourself from all the random firebolt you get. Keep those blue pots ready in a convenient slot.

5. Bring green pots. There is a crazy bug now where if you die from a napalm beat, you won't be able to move after you respawn and you would need to restart. A green pot will lift this immobility. Keep some in handy in case you don't have cure. A similar happens when you die from a storm gust. You would respawn and won't be able to defrost yourself. Sadly, a green pot does not work in this case. Best relog.

6. Don't take it too personally. It's just a game. Don't go revenge killing. Focus on getting those emps / valks and staying alive as long as possible.

7. Know your threats and avoid them. Choose your room. Find the people you synergize with properly. Chances are, you have the same playing styles as other priests, and a room with too many priests can cause you less points.

8. Buddy up. Make alliances. It may be free for all inside, but a wizard spamming bolts on you might as well be a wizard spamming bolts on a dps attacking you.

9. Time your heals. See a wiz with "FIRE BOLT" written over its head. Time to press heal after .5 seconds.

10. Avoid stun. D'oh. Generally, avoid a dps or approach them with caution. Also these things called Meteor Storm, don't get too close.

11. You can't beat everyone. Just because you got the best eq doesn't make you invincible. In fact, the better eq and standing you have, the more likely you'd be considered a threat and be targeted. Play it wisely and don't tempt luck and go holy lighting everyone you see.

12. Always check your gear before starting. It has happened several times that I come in and get killed because I am wearing the wrong shield or shoes. Also, pay attention to your buffs.

FAQ

How much HP do I need inside?

A lot. I mean like over 9,000. I have 8,500 and I can be taken down with enough persistence or if my heal does not cooperate.

What level do I start playing BF?

I started BF a little too early at level 62, though in my defense, people weren't very high level then. Most everyone is still scratching 71-73. But the level gap made me a fame fodder and my equips are pretty crappy. VS Sleipnir, Ascetic Manteau, and Angelic Protctn S can be worn at lvls 66, 67, and 68. Without stat scrolls, you won't be maxing your INT at level 66 and this means you don't have stats for SPR and VIT. Looking back, I think the ideal level is 70.

Why should I play BF?

Because it's fun and challenging and you get to die without losing 2%. Also you get gold ingots to buy better equips from the GC trade.

What to do when I skill bug inside?

If it's still early and you don't have much fame yet, I suggest a quick relog. If it's like the last 5 minutes, then I suggest you just sit down and accept the rank points / fame points you have. Chances are, you might get into a crappy room and get negative fame. A relog would normally cost 30-45 seconds. Sometimes, it's ok to just give up. If you skill bug midway, like 10-11 minutes in, then tough luck. A lot of time left, so relog is advisable.

I followed all your advice and I am still crappy; your advice is bad and you should feel bad.

No one improves overnight. It took me a long time to understand what I am doing wrong and how to play inside. Dust yourself off and try again. You will eventually get it.

What's your worst BF experience?

I skill bugged thrice. Got killed on the first relog only to skill bug again. Relogged got killed twice. Skill bug again. Then I just cried and ate my cookies.

If you have anymore questions or anything to share, please do. :D

• risend, AstroStatic, ChelseaFC and 3 others like this

#2 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

Great guide evitte, finish it up. :)

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#3 Sennheiser11

Sennheiser11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

great guide for battle priest! will show it soon to my wife :)

but I don't think have enough fund to dressing up her char with very end gears :D

#4 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

Frika's Circlet A and Guardian Wing A are the best battle helmets to me.

But they are all good as long as you got 480 HP cards on them.

#5 Sennheiser11

Sennheiser11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:43 AM

hi Evitte,

which one is better for BF? Cat Hat S or Black Cat S?

thanks.

#6 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Yay, you made a guide. Thanks evitte! Pinned.

#7 NivlannE

NivlannE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

Having HP on battlefield is right on.. Im using hp set on my BP. And high wiz with poring sets cant 1hit me.. except uber ups sin asura build.. :D

#8 maxpayne

maxpayne

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:30 AM

for accessories if you want to sacrifice some int and get additional hp, go for exorcist ring r4..

Server : Asgard

Char : Lvl 6x Two-hand Knight PVE

Lvl 6x Swordie 1hd Flee-Hp Absorb built

Lvl 6x Wall

Lvl 6x DPS Priest

Lvl 6x Katar Sin

Lvl 6x Wiz

Lvl 6x FS Priest

Lvl 6x Dagger Sin

In the making : lvl 6x mage bolts and napalm for pvp

#9 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

hi Evitte,

which one is better for BF? Cat Hat S or Black Cat S?

thanks.

Cat Hat S for me, still. 12 vs 29 MDEF is a lot of compromise already.

#10 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

Yay, you made a guide. Thanks evitte! Pinned.

Thanks, risend. Took me forever to finish. Lol.

#11 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

for accessories if you want to sacrifice some int and get additional hp, go for exorcist ring r4..

7MDEF total is not bad at all, good to use until you can get a 5% HP Divine Ring. 5% HP in my case gives 191 HP.

#12 xTempest

xTempest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hi! I'm Sarciado, from Valhalla server. I'd just like to share my technique when you're on valkyrie mode (very useful when you have double points). Just bring 40-60 white pots, then spam it while riding your ferrus and farming points at the middle. It helps me a lot, it serves as a decoy also. When sin/wiz will see you heal, they'll focus on you. But when you're spamming w. pots, there's a chance that they will not target you because mostly wall/tanks do this. If you get hit by a firebolt/ms and your w pots can't comprehend the damage, just ran a little and heal where no one can see you. Most of the time I do this technique. My fame is always 800 and up. I hope this technique will help you guys!

#13 Enoz

Enoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:39 AM

what does the kukuring neutral atk 7% do?

#14 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

Hi! I'm Sarciado, from Valhalla server. I'd just like to share my technique when you're on valkyrie mode (very useful when you have double points). Just bring 40-60 white pots, then spam it while riding your ferrus and farming points at the middle. It helps me a lot, it serves as a decoy also. When sin/wiz will see you heal, they'll focus on you. But when you're spamming w. pots, there's a chance that they will not target you because mostly wall/tanks do this. If you get hit by a firebolt/ms and your w pots can't comprehend the damage, just ran a little and heal where no one can see you. Most of the time I do this technique. My fame is always 800 and up. I hope this technique will help you guys!

Thanks for sharing, Sarciado. I used to do this before. Now, not so much. I do spam blue pots though, from time to time.

#15 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

what does the kukuring neutral atk 7% do?

Basically, increase your heal / holy light dmg by 7%.

#16 Enoz

Enoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

Basically, increase your heal / holy light dmg by 7%.

ok thx guess that answers why all priest wears that, but seriously heal is neutral shouldn't it be holy  :huh:

#17 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

Basically, increase your heal / holy light dmg by 7% against Neutral property.

ok thx guess that answers why all priest wears that, but seriously heal is neutral shouldn't it be holy  :huh:

Heal is holy yes but since you're targeting a Neutral property thus it increases your Heal.

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#18 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Hi everyone. I will be updating this post with new learnings. Will post soon. :D

#19 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Nice evitte! you made a guide it's been awhile since I visited the site. It's about time someone made something like this hehe. Anyway, all you've put here will definitely help priests who are just starting out their bf experience. (and BTW, I can relate to some of your "don'ts" in bf haha I pretty much did all of it actually, still does lol)

In addition to this, I think learning to play in UI off is essential and will give you a lot of edge in bf. More visual to work on, faster target change, faster movement (as you just click around the map where you want to go next) are just some of the benefits. Sadly though, I've been accustomed with using the original UI and switching to a different playing functions is really hard. Nothing wrong with going at it where you're most comfortable at but I'm pretty sure a player not using UI will have better chances compared with the ones using it given that they both possess same reflex.

"Get it together" - Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

#20 evitte

evitte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

Nice evitte! you made a guide it's been awhile since I visited the site. It's about time someone made something like this hehe. Anyway, all you've put here will definitely help priests who are just starting out their bf experience. (and BTW, I can relate to some of your "don'ts" in bf haha I pretty much did all of it actually, still does lol)

In addition to this, I think learning to play in UI off is essential and will give you a lot of edge in bf. More visual to work on, faster target change, faster movement (as you just click around the map where you want to go next) are just some of the benefits. Sadly though, I've been accustomed with using the original UI and switching to a different playing functions is really hard. Nothing wrong with going at it where you're most comfortable at but I'm pretty sure a player not using UI will have better chances compared with the ones using it given that they both possess same reflex.

OMG teh! You found this. So shy... Hahaha! Something to impart before I go cross the Great Firewall of China. Lol!

• HaileyAlexia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account