66 replies to this topic

#1 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

BhkAH3g.png   Cursed Guild Recruiting  BhkAH3g.png

Cursed Guild is an international guild. Most of our members are from asia. We have some from the states and some from Europe. Everyone speaks english well and that is what we use to communicate with. But you are not expected to be fluent in it by any means. As long as you can get by with basic conversation, you should be okay. A good attitude is the most important thing.  :D

A lot of the members are active here in the forums too. Always a plus if you are trying to join. /no1

*Note: Currently we are still recruiting, but very limited. We are focused on filling spots for Abyss Guild Dungeon, so we will be accepting people that fill those roles. Thanks for your interest ^^ 

Current Goals:

1. Get stronger and prepare for Abyss Guild Dungeon

2. Build a strong guild for WoE sometime in the future of course

3. Have fun while doing it  :lol:

Looking for

1. Active

2. Friendly 

3. Team Player

4. Good attitude

5. Preferably 65+ (not a real hard requirement as long as you got the above 4)

Priority for classes is as follows

1. Wizards

2. Priests

3. Everyone else, feel free to apply ^^

Not looking for

1. Scammers/hackers

2. Beggars/Whiners

3. Jerks

Guidelines

1. Please use common sense.

2. Respect other guildies and people outside of guild

3. Refer to #1 again. Think before you say or do something. Your actions reflect on the guild. Thanks.

Note

There is no hand holding in guild. You are expected to be self-sufficient. Basically you are able to do what you need to do on your own or find a party when you can't. Lots of guildies are willing to help when they have time, but they can't baby sit people who can't help themselves first. You won't last long if you expect to be boosted/helped on everything. I help everyone as much as I can, but I have to farm/lvl too, heh. Don't worry we don't bite.... that hard.  :D

Just fill out something like the following, thanks!

Online: 6-10pm

Name: Wizard12345

Character: lvl 63 Wizard

Time played: 2 months

Reason: Why you want to join....

People you can contact in game

Guild Master: risend (slave to shontle)

Officers: justgotlucky, shontle (the real boss), vankyrien, sennheiser11, weiserz

• 2shontle3, Timothymt and Inteniaeffori like this

#2 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

Nice guild Risend, i'm looking forward to seeing you guys rise and make it to the top :)
Posted Image

#3 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

You guys are too obsessed with guild pts for me. I will be happy with guild lvl 3, haha. Thanks. /no1

• 2shontle3 likes this

#4 bakakiba

bakakiba

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

Looking for guild!

Char: DPS Knight
ID: Banana
Level: 61
Name: Jonte
Race: Asian
Online: As much as I can

#5 Jonne

Jonne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

Haha  :lol: You're obviously bananas.

Jonte - lvl65 Priest

Mietzekater - lvl64 Tank

Jontle, Mietzi - soon to be high lvl private wiz armee

#6 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

Can I join Risend?

IGN: superfan

gg

#7 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

Damn harrie, I been saving you a couple spots. I even put dummies in named "Save4Harrie1" and "Save4Harrie2."  :D

• HarrieAlexis, PopoPiraten and Shmoo83 like this

#8 PopoPiraten

PopoPiraten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

make server transfer option available pls :P

• Zaralorst likes this

#9 blueporing

blueporing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Online: any time i can get (but mainly 8pm - 2am est)

Name: SwiftPoring

Character: lvl 32 Assassin

Time played:I started playing on and off for a bit for several months on a swordsmen (didn't get too far at all...)0; but only started to REALLY get into it when assassins came out. 

#10 Dweezel

Dweezel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNorthern California, USA

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

This truely will be a great Army!  All other guilds will have a tough time once WoE is added.  (Good players might wanna get in while theres room)

• ServerValhalla  -RETIRED   PORING

• IGN ilike2eatpie  / Jingbadguy / GangsterPwn - RETIRED  Dweezel001 - FS priest

• Guild  :  Hentai RETIRED       Cursed

#11 Jonne

Jonne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

And if there's no room.. I might give up a spot of one of my alts.. for the right price. MWAHAHAHA. ;D

Jonte - lvl65 Priest

Mietzekater - lvl64 Tank

Jontle, Mietzi - soon to be high lvl private wiz armee

#12 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

@popo heh spy =P

@poring welcome to the ranks, now go lvl gg

@guildies you guys too, go lvl. Don't make me follow you around.  :D

Everyone else, we are in need of more troops in order to save the dwarves! Guild Abyss Dungeon is out, join the fight against evil and let's seal the monsters back up so these dwarfs can make my damn vvvs. kthxbye!

#13 RoWeazy

RoWeazy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Hiya!!!!

IGN: RoWeazy
Job: thief
Level: 36/32

Been gaming since about 2003 or so...tried a few games over the years...ima easy going, nonchalant type of guy with a great sense of humor...im fun and can be dingy at times but its all in fun...looking to find a guild to lv with...and for the socail aspect...w00t!!! w00t!!!

#14 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

@RoWeazy Hi, thanks for your interest in our guild. But we are slowing down our recruitment since we got a lot of new members and filled up a lot of spots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment, we are looking for wizards and priests that can make abyss guild dungeon. Need to organize and try out abyss guild dungeon, then see what we need and start recruiting to fill in necessary spots. Will post with update once warpportal decides to really put abyss guild dungeon in.

#15 RoWeazy

RoWeazy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

Ok thanks for responding at least

#16 scarsil

scarsil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

Online: 3pm-3am

Name: Heelda

Character: lvl 38 Thief

Time played: i played this game 3 months ago but i stop because i wait this thief release so now i play again :D

#17 JOSHUAPOT

JOSHUAPOT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines [Poring Server]

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:09 AM

Online: 8:00am - 1:00pm EST (mostly heh)
Name: JOSHUAPOT (lv65 tank) JOSHUAPOTZ (lv61 katar sin)

Time played: Tried playing the game November last year, got hooked because I met a lot of nice people, had fun helping random lowbies as well.

#18 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

Damn harrie, I been saving you a couple spots. I even put dummies in named "Save4Harrie1" and "Save4Harrie2."  :D

That's very sweet Risend! I'm still waiting for my ticket's response. Hahaha!

#19 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Sweet LF guild for guild abyss. I have wiz or priest if your still recruiting atm. =) Tyvm. =)

#20 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

Replied to everyone I could find, heh. Welcome joshua to guild ^^

@Shin We are still recruiting, but very limited. We have a general rule that we aren't accepting people's alts when their main is in another guild. It tends to hurt more than help build up a solid/strong guild. I would love to have you shin, but it would have to be with your main.  :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated main post with what we are looking for. Top priority is still wizards, need them fireballs.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account