#1 imdashit

imdashit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Hello dear friends!!! I know there's a lot of newbies in this server. And lack of team work is needed to be addressed. So here's a short thing I want each and everyone do.

Basic things to do especially in novice dungeon(since all of us are having a hard time killing novice boss):

Before everything else, I'll remind to all participants of abyss dungeon event, kindly bring green pots! This is a game changer! Don't let your character die by being poisoned!(Green pots cures poison)

For swordsman/knight: it doesn't matter if your a tank/dps. Don't let the boss mob move as possible!

For mage/wiz: as much as possible don't use aoe in novice dungeon! Please use bolts please! Novice dungeon has only one specific mob to kill unlike intermedtiate dungeon! And bring fs with you!

For aco/priest: Guys, we need team work! Your holy light skill won't help enough! Attacking boss by your own is a selfish play!(won't help a lot = =) Please support our fellow tanks and wiz. Good support is a good offense in the game. Support plays the game!

If we do this right the next thing to kill is intermediate.

There's only one thing I want to inform everyone. LET THE DPS KNIGHT HAVE THE DWARF!

If you have any tactic/strategy within you please do share. I hope every participant on that dungeon read this. I'm looking for improvement to those newbies in the server. Feel free to ask here in this thread.

#2 JoiePotPot

JoiePotPot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

I'd like to add that during Intermediate, lotsa wizards and priests are getting mad at me when I tell them to move away when statue is about to die...dwarf mode is for dps...can't use skill in dwarf mode so let dps chars get it. btw, have 250+ aspd during intermediate. :))

-SirJoie-

#3 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

Sirjoie, I'm a tank knight (the one that always asks non-DPS players to stay away from dwarf). Until we have set this clear to everyone we won't defeat the Intermediate boss. After some attempts people is going in just to AFK in the dungeon which is also something we need to address. But how? If people get mad and won't accept instructions there's very little we can do.

#4 imdashit

imdashit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Sirjoie, I'm a tank knight (the one that always asks non-DPS players to stay away from dwarf). Until we have set this clear to everyone we won't defeat the Intermediate boss. After some attempts people is going in just to AFK in the dungeon which is also something we need to address. But how? If people get mad and won't accept instructions there's very little we can do.

Same thing I do. I feel had when I saw fs or wiz wearing dwarfs sob. It's like, "no chance" lol. You can see in the community of alfheim they aren't interested to go further more don't want to get strong etc etc. That's why I don't see any point that we can kill intermediate boss.

I'm just waiting for our guild immortals to get level 3 and start planning about intermediate and abyss guild dungeon hunt where we can get box pieces c.

- iPseudoNazi

#5 imdashit

imdashit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

And also this server needs a lot of dps soon for intermediate.

#6 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

The thing is dps has been underappreciated for a while now. However, the few good dps knights are dominating abyss and sometimes even PvP.
As usual since nobody wants to be a runner, the go tank until they reach a high level to reset, so we're not seeing them yet.

#7 GreyFaust

GreyFaust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

I am a fairly new player and i have the misfortune of going dps early on and using time cap lol so i have dps my way to lvl 49 i see everthing that goes on in the novice abyss(been to int but not ready) and its getting better but more team is needed. I am in every abyss and have my alarm set for 5 before each one of which happens to start at 3 in the morning for me(yay! -.-' ) more ti
eis needed i think to beable to come up with strategy in intermediate. Also question has anyone attempted guild abyss and if so can you shed some light on that I lead the abysmal guild and am working to making it event oriented abyss, battlefiled and the like
also what's this i hear about guild vs. Guild battles o.o

IGN - GreyFaust

#8 AfroBear

AfroBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationCandy Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Same thing I do. I feel had when I saw fs or wiz wearing dwarfs sob. It's like, "no chance" lol. You can see in the community of alfheim they aren't interested to go further more don't want to get strong etc etc. That's why I don't see any point that we can kill intermediate boss.

I'm just waiting for our guild immortals to get level 3 and start planning about intermediate and abyss guild dungeon hunt where we can get box pieces c.

- iPseudoNazi

Please consider that in rare cases, people in dwarf mode sometimes crash or fall on the black area. This passes the Dwarf mode to someone else. I'm a wiz and ppl hate me when I get dwarf unintentionally. I would like to stress this, 'dont judge'. There are exceptions sometimes. Anyhoo, instinctively, I moved over the black area to pass the Dwarf mode (Praying for a dps to obtain it).

PS. When I restarted after going in the black area, I saw an AFK dwarf mode char by the east entrance. Fck.

#9 Plastoots

Plastoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

Meh. There are just too many AFK players in alfheim (compared to other servers, at least in Mimir).

I hate it when it hasn't even gone past two minutes and I see A LOT of players on AFK by the entrances already. Totally upsetting.

Also, a lot of people complain that those who are fighting in the middle "run away," and they think that these are the folks who cause the monster to move to other areas. I always see "don't run! (Eag nyo itakbo!)" ...UHM, NOT. Assuming that everyone is still in the middle, the reason why a monster moves around is because of players partying up with AFK players. So when those who are in the middle die, the next target of course is a partymate. And if a partymate is on AFK and sits serenely by the entrance, the boss moves.

#10 imdashit

imdashit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:32 AM

Meh. There are just too many AFK players in alfheim (compared to other servers, at least in Mimir).

I hate it when it hasn't even gone past two minutes and I see A LOT of players on AFK by the entrances already. Totally upsetting.

Also, a lot of people complain that those who are fighting in the middle "run away," and they think that these are the folks who cause the monster to move to other areas. I always see "don't run! (Eag nyo itakbo!)" ...UHM, NOT. Assuming that everyone is still in the middle, the reason why a monster moves around is because of players partying up with AFK players. So when those who are in the middle die, the next target of course is a partymate. And if a partymate is on AFK and sits serenely by the entrance, the boss moves.

But now I checked it's so hard to get into abyss dungeon bcos of too many players wants to play in.. good thing now every boss gets killed

#11 imdashit

imdashit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:33 AM

People learn how to do team work some of those priest help to support all hitters inside the room

#12 ArchaieM

ArchaieM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

in novice boss is a sure kill. but intermediate after 2mins of the abyss, half of the room is in afk. man that sux....

#13 jjaaeezz.11

jjaaeezz.11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:47 AM

^SAD but TRUE
  • pmarshe likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account