43 replies to this topic

#1 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

The Art of Spamming Meteor Storm

Hi, risend here. I play on poring server and my wizard there is vankyrien. I also played on ran server for a month, made a wizard there too, lol. Figure I just write a guide since people ask me the same things a lot. The guide is aimed at people new to wizards, but I will incorporate more advanced stuff for people who are past that. Will update with more information when I am not lazy or doing guild stuff.

About wizards
They are soft, do lots of damages, party dependent, and look good in a robe. That is about it, on towards the real guide...

SP issues
You do tons of damage as a wizard, but you will be using blue pots like no tomorrow. I don't recommend sitting down to regen your sp, it is not worth it. Waste too much time sitting. There are three solutions for this, one use a sp recovery staff like Wand of Trial S from doing gold coins quest. It costs 330 gc, which will take a little more than 20 days if you do gc quests twice a day and sit in battlefield for a total of 16gc per day. This also covers your first good staff and highly recommended for new players.

The second is to grab the Candle of Honor S, also a gc item. This helm allows you use more powerful staves and switch around depending on element. I still use mine a lot instead of carrying blue pots around. I switch between elemental head gear and this when low on sp. You can use it for lvling as well. Some people stick elemental cards in their candle, which is fine too. Just can't resell it because gc items are not tradable.

Finally, you can grab lvl 10 sp recovery. 33 sp per 10 seconds is nothing to laugh at. This skill basically generates 1 free blue pot worth of sp every 20 seconds. So 3 blues per minute. After an hour of lvling, you end up saving about 180 blue pots. 

Stat Builds
For 98% of purposes in this game, whether it is PVE or PVP, a full int build is best. From there you can pick various secondary stats. My opinion on them is as follows:

VIT is great for pvp, it helps push your hp to the point where you can survive long enough to do damage. The more VIT you have, the more hp you get from each additional vit. Around 40 VIT gives about 10HP per additional VIT.
AGI is great for pve and decent for pvp, it helps push your minimum damage up so you end up doing more damage. But it will make you squishy. Doesn't matter in fuse parties, but you can feel it in pvp.
SPR is decent for pvp, each pt of SPR adds 1 more mdef. If you have extra points, you can just throw them into SPR. The sp regen you get from SPR is pretty useless at 1 sp every 10s per 10 SPR.

Beginning build
What I recommend when starting a new wizard is to do the tutorials main quest, grab the stat reset at the end and reset to full int. From there pump full int all the way to 99 before putting any pts into secondary stats. Your damage is pretty much your selling point in parties and determines how fast you lvl. Every little bit helps.

Final builds
PVE
99 INT
MAX AGI

Basically, max INT and throw the rest of your points into AGI for increased damage.

PVP
99 INT 
30-40 VIT
10-20 SPR 

Same, max INT, but you have a choice of putting more pts into VIT or SPR. It really is a personal choice whether you go more VIT or more SPR. VIT is good for everything, but SPR is nice if your mdef is low and you find that your battlefield is full of wizards. Whatever you decide to get more of, I would throw a few pts into the other one since it doesn't cost that much pts.

HYBRID
99 INT
25-35 AGI
20-25 VIT

You can also do this if you want a bit of survivability and and a bit of damage.

Skill Builds
You get a free skill reset when you hit job level 35 and change jobs. How you pick your skills depends on whether you plan to use it later or save it. I have done both and using the skill reset is recommended in order to get Meteor Storm right away. But if you are getting help and rushing through main quests, I would save it.

Beginning Builds
If you plan to use skill reset, I would go for maximum damage in beginning. That means go for two strong bolts. I go with fire, because it is good for most things. It is weak to fire/water, but there are not many mobs with those elements in the beginning. In contrast, there are a lot of earth mobs so you will get an extra 50% damage.

In most situations, I would max your first bolt before you start your second. Put 1 point into naplam beat before job lvl 10 to tackle tough mobs in the main quests. Naplam beat works on most of the mobs in the MQ line. I actually went around casting naplam beat on each one. It doesn't work on Gibbet Elders and VVS Death fries. Maybe more later down the quest line, but you really should be in parties casting meteor storm at that point.

Skill combo would be, Fire bolt > Naplam Beat > Second Bolt (cast-walk) > Fire bolt (cast-walk). Cast-walk is just hitting bolt and quickly moving your char so you end up walking while casting. The whole point is to keep maximum distance from you and mob so you take little to no damage. Movement speed is cut into about half when cast-walking. Ideally you would be in a party and just rain bolts on the mob, heh.

Example:
Fire Bolt 5 
Upgrade Fire Bolt 10
Earth Spike 5 (any bolt will do, I just like earth)
Upgrade Earth Spike 10
Naplam beat 1
SP Recovery 4

If you solo a lot, don't have much zeny for blues, then you can go for a safer build with energy coat and max sp recovery:

Fire Bolt 5 
Upgrade Fire Bolt 5
Lightning Bolt 5
Naplam beat 1
SP Recovery 10
Energy Coat lvl 9

When you hit job level 35, change jobs, and reset your skills to get 2 AOEs for maximum lvling speed.

Fire Bolt 1
Upgrade Fire Bolt 3
Lightning Bolt 1
Upgrade Lightning Bolt 3
Meteor Storm 10
Lord of Vermillion 10
SP Recovery 7

Alternatively you can keep 1 decent bolt, just need to max the bolt since each extra point gives you one more hit:

Fire Bolt 5
Upgrade Fire Bolt 3
Lightning Bolt 1
Upgrade Lightning Bolt 3
Meteor Storm 10
Lord of Vermillion 6
SP Recovery 7

Final Builds
PVE
Fire Bolt 5 
Upgrade Fire Bolt 10
Lightning Bolt 5
Upgrade Lightning Bolt 10
Meteor Storm 10
Lord of Vermillion 10
SP Recovery 5 or 10 if you have skill books

PVP
Fire Bolt 5 
Upgrade Fire Bolt 10
Lightning Bolt 5
Upgrade Lightning Bolt 9 or 10 if you have skill books
Meteor Storm 10
Sp Recovery lvl 5
Energy Coat lvl 10
Naplam Beat 1 or 5 if you have skill books

HYBRID
Fire Bolt 5 
Upgrade Fire Bolt 10
Lightning Bolt 5
Upgrade Lightning Bolt 4 or 9 if you have skill books
Meteor Storm 10
Lord of Vermillion 5
Sp Recovery lvl 5
Energy Coat lvl 10
Naplam Beat 1

Choosing your second AOE
There are no really right or wrong answer when it comes to the second aoe. I choose LoV, because I think it is the most useful given that skels, ferry, and dullahans are the most popular maps for grinding zeny/levels. But it is mostly personal preference and whatever situation you find yourself in the most. 

SG
Strengths: Freezing mobs can help give weak tanks more breathing room
Weak: Range is low, you hardly ever fight against fire element mobs to make the element bonus useful

LoV
Strengths: There are lots of water mobs to grind on so bonus damage is useful, quick cast
Weak: Range is low

HD
Strengths: Range is high (same as MS), quick cast, low duration, good for wind abyss dungeon!
Weak: Not many wind mobs to make the most out of the bonus

As for pvp, all of them leave you vulnerable when you cast it. HD less so because it has higher range and a quicker cast/duration. Knights just wait near the edge, as soon as you finish casting or even during. They charge in and their combo will kill you in under 2-3s if they are decent unless you are STACKED with hp and I mean hp helm/cards, hp accessories, and high def. That or wizards will bolt you at the edge, heh.

Leveling
Wizards are party dependent since most people go full int. There used to be some int/vit builds that people did early on for soloing, but since main quests gets you up to lvl 61 they are kind of pointless now.

Levels 1-61 is pretty straight forward with main quests. It will be the first challenge of the game for you, if you can make it through that then you get to the mid-game. Completion of main quests I find usually takes anywhere from a few hours with boosting to about a month if you find it hard to find parties. I think most people can do it in a few days to a few weeks if they play enough and manage to find parties. 

At lvl 61, you can go to ferry/skels for zeny and some decent exp. Eventually you will find it slow and you should move to mace kobolds or go to dullahans. 

You could also just go straight to dullahans at 61 and skip everything if you are well geared. If you don't have good gear, then you should stay at ferry/skels until you can afford a shadow set. Water shoes for ferry/skels will be helpful later at dullahans against raydrics. I would focus on getting those after you got a decent staff.

You will get to lvl 80 at dullahans so get comfy! 

Repeatable Quests
They give nice exp, but only worth doing after main quests are done. You can do it before, but finding a party might be hard and the exp rewards are so little compared to main quests.

Honestly, the only ones I ever do are the ones that are on the same map that I am grinding on. I feel it is much faster to grind than spend time trying to find parties to do RQs no one else does, heh. If you get bored of grinding same map though or can't find a party then you could just work on a RQ.

Gears
The most important gear for wizards is the staff! You can get by with crappy armors as long as you got a good staff. Order of importance when gearing your wizard is Staff > Elemental Helms > Everything else. ^^

In the beginning, I used a VVS mighty staff to complete my main quests so you don't really need much until you start grinding at 61. That being said, you have a few choices at 61.

Best Overall staff at around lvl 61
Deadwood Staff S2 --> Kronos (Bravery) 66% MATK +16 int +16 MATK

Finding the perfect kronos (bravery) would be really hard and expensive, but any combination of int/matk + stats would do as long as it has 66% MATK. Jucid S2 is nice for ferry/skels, but that too is also expensive. 

The cheapest yet still effective at the same time staff you can get is Wand of Trial S, only costs you some time to do gc quests everyday. If you have a little bit of money you can look at VVVS Winged/Mighty, any staff with more than 40% MATK (lunatic rune s, ironwood s), even lunatic rune r4 is ok for skels/ferry if you are broke as hell.

Later when higher lvl you can try to get Arc Mighty Staff S2 or Kronos S2. They are about the same level of power as DWS2, just higher lvl req makes it a pain.

How to choose your staff
If you are still confused on what staff to buy, then I will go through how I look at it. There are a few factors to keep in mind when deciding on your staff.

1. Costs
2. Effectiveness

1. Costs is simple, if you are rich you go for the best. For everyone else I always lean towards the cheaper one especially if the difference of effectiveness is low. But if the staff can last you a long time, then I would pay the extra bit for something better. For example, something like Croce S2 is worth the price since you can use it for a long time, even till lvl 80 is fine.
2. Judging effectiveness is just a matter of using the trusty MATK formula.

The formula for Matk (Thank to MasterBat) is: 
[ [ Character Level + ( Total INT x 3 ) ] x ( 1 + Total Weapon Matk% ) ] + Total Matk from Equips and Cards = Final Matk

After that you apply % damage elemental from items and cards to determine your damage.

Best Staves for Elemental Damage

Shadow Staves
Croce Staff S2 --> Cleric S

Wind Staff
Kronos (bravery) WIND 10% + INT/MATK

Poison Staff
Kronos (bravery) POISON 10% + INT/MATK 

Water Staff
Jucid S2

Neutral Staff
Lacryma S2 --> Cleric S2

Other elements staves
Lacryma S2 --> Cleric S2 (for those with too much zeny)

I Got No Zeny Builds
Helm: Great Sorcerers Hat --> Magic Eyes S/Jolly Ginseng Helm
Armor: Mantle/Scout Rb --> Lord's Clothes
Manteau: VVVS Muffler/Diablous Manteau/Musica --> Morpheus Shawl
Shoes: VVVS Durable Shoes
Staff: Wand of Trial S/VVVS Winged or Mighty Staff
Accessory: VS Betelgeuse/VS Nymph ring
Pet: Dokebi

Middle of Game, Mismatch Not Yet Final Builds
Helm: Magic Eyes S/Jolly Ginseng Helm
Armor: VVS Scout Robe --> VVS Lucius --> VVS Merlin Armor
Manteau: VVVS Wool Scarf/VVS Musica --> VVS Rider Wing --> VVVS Musica
Shoes: Variant S --> VVVS Ebecee Shoes
Staff: Jucid S2 --> Deadwood S2/Arc Mighty Staff S2/Kronos S2 --> Kronos (bravery)
Accessory: VS Red Silk --> VVS Nymph Ring
Pet: Alice --> Sohee

Final Builds
Helm: Frika's Tiara C --> Witch Pumpkin Hat C/Minstrel Song Hat C --> Dwarf MageHat C
Armor: VVVS Lucius --> VVVS Merlin Armor
Manteau: VVVS Rider Wing --> VVVS Morpheus Shawl
Shoes: Variant S2 --> Katrinn S2
Staff: Lacryma S2 --> Cleric S2
Accessory: VVVS Red Silk --> Magic ring of Valkyrie INT8 ALL5 or INT8 MAXHP +196/MAXHP +6%
Pet: Sohee

Cards
PVE
Helm: Elemental Damage Cards
For most purposes, water and shadow helms will cover most things in game. Water if you plan to do a lot of grinding at skels/ferry. Shadow is good for a lot of bosses and lvling at dullahans up to lvl 80. 

If you do a lot of abyss, then earth, poison, and wind helms are great. When kalim gets fixed, you might want to grab fire and holy for the vvvs in there you have to kill in order to move to next floor.

Armor: DEF9 / MDEF9 / ALL2 
DEF7, 8, and 9 is nice if you have to be close to the mobs. I used to tank mobs in quests (mains, repeatables) with my wizard and have a priest heal me. I used VVS scout robe with def7 for quite a long time in the beginning. Only downside is it is not so great in pvp, but still not bad. MDEF9 is nice overall for both pve/pve and it is cheap. 

ALL2 cards are definitely the best though for more damage. Extra 6 int and 6 agi is very nice. Only downside is that it is expensive, it can fail when adding, and you need end-game gear before putting it in. A lot of people stick it in VVS or VVVS merlin armor.

Manteau: AGI5
Might not seem like much, but when you got enough agi it actually is noticeable. All the other manteau cards are defensive too so not as great for pve.

Shoes: Water Damage / MATK6 / HP
MATK6 is nice in the beginning of the game on a fresh new server. 18 matk is about 4 more int at that point. I would replace it later on though. Water shoes is really good after dullalan came out since you can use it at ferry/skels and dullahans for the raydrics (water mob).

HP cards are not a bad choice either. I put alice r3 in something like vvs durable shoes in the beginning. It helps since you tend to get hit a bit out side of fuse or while you are still learning. That being said 480HP shoes are very nice for abyss. It gives you more room to react to poison and survive long enough for a priest to heal you.

Staff: Elemental Damage Cards / MATK15 or INT3
Water and shadow cards are the main ones you should aim for. Same reason as elemental helms. Other elements I would only get if you plan to farm/grind on them long enough to make it worth buying a new staff for.

MATK15 is nice at low lvls and INT3 is good for when you got more matk% (about 67% total matk from staff and upgrades) from your staff. This is for your overall staff. I only used a +8 deadwood staff s2 with 3x int cards up to lvl 70 fine. If I had the zeny, I would had bought water/shadow staves, but yeah one staff is good enough. I recommend shadow rather than overall now though. Damage difference is huge.

Accessory: SP 170 / HP 180
Raydric r3 cards are pretty much the standard. I usually go for these. The 10 sp from raydric r4 isn't worth it unless you got zeny to burn and the accessory is really good. You don't really need hp cards for pvp, but it is nice in abyss dungeon if you have it.

PVP
Helm: Poring S / HP 480
Armor: DEF9 / MDEF9 / ALL2 (MDEF is nice overall, DEF if knights/sins giving you trouble, ALL2 is definitely best for more damage)
Manteau: AGI5 / DEF6
Shoes: Poring S / HP 480
Staff: Kukuring
Accessory: SP 170 / HP 180 (HP is best for survival, SP is ok for more energy coat)

Ok, super tired now.... I'm sure it is full of mistakes. I will fix it later, write more stuff, and add hot pictures of wizards... :D  Feel free to comment and add criticism, which I will edit and turn into praise... nah j/k... heh  :lol:

• AstroStatic, PopoPiraten, Honja and 4 others like this

#2 Zylphy

Zylphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

You Can't Stalk My Equip Builds:
Helm: Goat A
Weapon: +8 Jucid R1

Mwahahaha, nice job on this guide ris. Thumbs up :wub:
  • RTnewscot likes this

#3 Kampyon

Kampyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

Ahhh, you revealed your identity, my most hated player in battlefield. xD My 11k hp goes down the drain in one napalm beat + earth strike combo lol

Good job on creating this guide nonetheless :) 

#4 Shinkiro

Shinkiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

Great work ris. Sticky please. =)

#5 Sennheiser11

Sennheiser11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

Wow. Nice guide ris..

OMG U're Vankyrien.. Never know it before lol..

Vote for sticky.. This is the updated guide..

#6 PopoPiraten

PopoPiraten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

now risend reveals his true identity :ph34r:

nice guide risend, keep it up :wub:

ur secret fan gg

#7 Leiram

Leiram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

I have a question tho, is it worth, if i put 3 7% water cards on my vvvs winged staff? Is it good all the way to lvl 70? On swamp and ferry?

#8 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

KB 16int 13int > KB 16int 16matk, and would probably be the best staff as of now.

@Leiram
WOTS from the gc shop would be more useful. Up until now I'm still using my water wots.

#9 Leiram

Leiram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

Hello bleevie, thanks! As of now, I'm far from my gc staff, but i have vvvs winged, would it be worth if i put 7% water cards in it?

#10 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

Hello either way could go, the damage difference is really not big though but for conveniency then wots would probably have the upper hand.

#11 Kampyon

Kampyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

Risend aka Vanky (ughhhh),

There has always been a huge discussion whether to choose LoV or SG for farming/grinding/PVE and I think you you missed the part in this guide explaining their main differences  :D . Based on the conversations that I had with a lot of wizards in-game, the decision is split 50:50. Half preferred LoV for apparently (otherwise not proven) lower cooldown while the other half prefers SG for apparently (again, not proven) more damage. Any clarification would be great :).

#12 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

Aww vanky... u made a guide for me. How thoughtful and sweet.

Did I bug u a tad too much? Take up too much of the time u would otherwise spend afking? :)

Heh. Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Now to save up for a shadow staff. :)

#13 choon

choon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

nice guide risend Ü

@bleevie/risend, can you give us/me more info abt WOTS specially the sp recovery feature of it?

i'm currently using a vvvs mighty staff and i'm really intrigued abt WOTS so i might try to get it this week but i want to get more info on it first...

thanks in advance Ü

#14 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:07 AM

@Bleevie I'm pretty sure you can't have two of the same stats type on a weapon. I have never seen one. So it has to be INT + MATK.

@Leiram Gibbet r4 is pretty cheap nowadays, unless you are on the new servers. I would just stick it in your vvvs winged, go do ferry/swamp and make some zeny. Then if you want, switch it out for the gc staff later and sell your old staff. As for all the way to 70, you could, but it will be slow after 65 compared to dullahans. But if you just care about zeny, then it doesn't really matter. ^^

@Kampyon Yeah, it is on my to-do list, thanks for reminding me. :D  I will have a nice section for it later. LoV is superior to SG for grinding water mobs, the extra damage from LoV is huge. SG does less damage on water mobs. Making their damage gap bigger. Finally LoV has more hits per second compared to SG. Since skels/ferry/dullahans map are the most popular grinding spots, I would choose LoV over SG everyday.

@Zee You can annoy me as much as you want.  :wub:

@Choon SP Recovery % is based off of your total SP. So if you have 2000 SP, 4% SP Recovery will give you 80sp per 10 seconds. With enough combinations of SP Recovery items and skills you can farm without buying blue pots, which is the biggest benefit.

#15 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

Based on rovu.info.

http://rovu.info/show.php?id=3244

#16 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

rovu.info also says vvs/vvvs glittering scarf and vvs/vvvs sif scarf exists, but it doesn't exist on any servers, tw/kr included. I think rovu.info pulls data from the clients and there are these items that are in the database, but do not exist in-game.

#17 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

If it exists in the database then the probability of it existing on whatever timeline is higher than the opposite. Anyway it would either be you're wrong or the one who posted that on rovu.info is wrong.

#18 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

I posted what the best staff at lvl 61 is, and the Kronos (bravery) 16 INT + 16 MATK is the best in-game. Whether or not they implement the 16 INT + 13 INT version is another matter totally and has nothing to do with the guide. And yes, 13 INT would be superior to 16 MATK so the 16 INT + 13 INT would be the best if they decide to implement it.

#19 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

It actally does specially on your post regarding the Final Build part wherein Lacryma S2 and Cleric S2 are the only staves mentioned.

#20 Zah Torre

Zah Torre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

i have tried doin main quest only and i think its definitely not for newbies doin just that.. repeatable quest is still a must do.. i got stuck at vs legend bear quest.. and i dont have a zenny for good items now coz my char is a newbie.. so newbies cant handle doin main quest only til 61.. but this is definitely a useful thread for some1 like me new to mage.. one more thing vit does add pdef too.. but im full int nw..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wizard, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account
@  mobimobi69 : (18 December 2015 - 06:40 AM) guys i have an old account