• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

karisma official music video

Our friendship made us strong.

We are many but we are One!

We are "The Hand".. 

the one that pulls the strings of the theatre the so called Society.

When power seems to flow in circles among Politics, Economy and Military.. 

We are the "Moving Force"

Every step we made sends a great impact to the lands and through the battlefield..

History and meaning

-   Created on December 08, 2013. TagayMo  thought the name of the guild and  Honja suggested the guild logo which was approved/agreed by the members. Started in a friendship until it grew and more members were added that made the guild stronger. Mackingz, ir0nhide, xXMrAXx, Dan187,CarbonWing,Marvino who usually earn top ranks on battlefields gave more impact to other guilds as they joined and be part of us.

-   hidden meaning "Risk Karma"

-   Both a concept and a name, "Karisma"  is that fiery ball of warmth in the room that everyone wishes to crowd around. He/She has a dope personality, and is one that all desire to meet and have an intellectual conversation with. The name, and the person, are both hard to forget; so it's not surprising that the person has a diverse multitude of friends. This characteristic is what we  have in common because we are prioritizing "friendship" as we treat everyone in the guild as brothers and sisters.

rules and regulations inside

- KARISMA is very very strict with the attitude of each members specially for those who want to be part of the community. We share each other thoughts and Ideas specially battle strategies. Good/Positive Attitude is what matters to us and equipment are only secondary.  Borrowing of equipment / zenny is strictly prohibited to newly joined members. Everyone must be independent on building/upgrading equipment specially farming. Every event we have specific call time with specific place/channel. Posers / alternate accounts are automatically kicked to the guild once confirmed.

Any nationality is welcomed as long as you can speak english to avoid being "out of place". The guild

is a PURE FILIPINO "PINOY" guild so it is recommended that you are a Filipino to ride on our chit-chats specially important discussions and  joke times / wacky moments. It's Hard to maintain a good image to others but we are trying our best that's why we kick a member whenever we notice him/her doing a bad act or showing bad attitude.

How we value ourselves 

help and care to each other  

bonds and cheers that rises our fighting spirits before battlefield time

respect to each and everyone.

cooperation of every members on daily task and assignments. 

discipline in every situation.

determination to reach our common goal.

sportmanship to other guilds and other players.

Qualifications(for applicants)

1. Level 70+ (knight)67+(priest&assassin) 70+(wizard)

2. Active/Daily player (minimum of 4 hours playing a day)

3. Can play independently. 

4. Strictly NO POSER and NO Alternate characters allowed.

5. With Good/Possitive ATTITUDE. (We are very strict on this)

6. Must show his/her main facebook account. (anti spy/ anti poser)

*******To all interested applicants kindly pm any KARISMA members. Be ready for a short interview********

list of top ranker/members of the guild

Wizards                               Knights                           Priest

xXMraXx                                                                  TagayMo                                                    Xielle25

CarbonWing                                                            Mackingz                                                   Marjfeii

Dan187                                                                     Ir0nhide                                                   KeilaDenise

NyshaMage                                                              Marvino                                                     Shariah

mAtOy15                                                                 Jinichimaru                                                LollyBerry

xinfinityGod                                                               Demzz                                                     xiaolhen

yeoj09                                                                         SBARx                                                Msunexpected

Zheiil                                                                           lMyranlAl                                               akieshabi3

heisenbergx                                                           ChicMagnet                                           beautyenaj

khrowiZ                                                                     SirStephen                                            Pharmakiea 

MarcoPhoenix                                                          Superkaloy                                               kathylou

nikniksibal                                                            BatangQuiapo                                       londonbeau23

daxthur                                                                   Mckoyskie                                              Chipempem                               

yeoj09                                                                        vin1582                                                  Santhisima                         

mrwizardry                                                                  mervz13                                                    8tits                         

Alcantara                                                                   bateteng                                                                               

Guild Master Valhalla Server

#2 Mel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

Boom Boom Baby! <3!

#3 Mel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account