Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

AlexiaHailey - Priest
HarrieAlexis - Knight

My boyfriend and I have been together for years and it just so happened that we both enjoy this game. And these are the names we want our future kids to have! :) Mine should be HaileyAlexia though. But I used it already in my guest account the first time I logged in, so I flipped it instead to save time. xoxo
  • HarrieAlexis, Missus, XRyfIJgfcm and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#43 Haltyr

Haltyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

My char names: Haltyr (Wiz) --> Figured this seems to be a norse mythology themed game, so it sounds fitting to me. (Mjolnir, Heimdal, etc.) Pronounced Hall-Teer

Ricin (Thief) --> Going to be an assassin, and Ricin is a deadly poison. I wanted Sarin, but it was taken  >_<

GuardianBOB (Swordsman) --> After Bob the Guardian from a favorite old show of mine from when I was a kid. This: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot Pronounced Rice-EN

• XRyfIJgfcm likes this

Haltyr

Commander, Shinra Corp

Acting Commander, Wizard Division (until we find our real one!)

#44 dxcp

dxcp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

Mine are:
VLVI, which looks like vlvI in he game, which is kinda like vivi of FF9 (wiz)

Sephistrife, a mix of Sephiroth and Coud Strife from FF7 (knight)

iSteaLyoU, which is something like an inside joke between my college friends and i (thief), and

Rohgdu, which is kind of like "Durog" which means crush in Filipino (knight). :)
  • XRyfIJgfcm likes this

#45 zannahgithany

zannahgithany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Zannah - Knight

Githany - Assassin

Both names come from the Darth Bane trilogy of novels from the Star Wars universe. Both Zannah and Githany were connected to the Sith Lord who started the rule of two (one to wield the power, and another to crave it; kinda started the whole master-apprentice thing that continued til the films where Darth Sidious is the master and Darth Vader is the apprentice). Zannah was Bane's apprentice and Githany was a fellow Sith Lord from the time before the rule of two.

Did that make sense?

• XRyfIJgfcm likes this

#46 dOkipreee

dOkipreee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Dokipreee

This has been my dn ever since I started playing RO on PC, maybe a good 7ish years ago? hehe :) 

My cousin made the account for me, and I wondered for years what it meant :\ 

Think… pokemon ;)

commission__togepi_by_salanchu-d5qdrzi.p

#47 PinkBra

PinkBra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLeicestershire, UK

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

What is the meaning of my name... Umm.. Nevermind..

#48 flav

flav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

IGN: flav,flavf,vlaf,butterflav

originally i used flavia as an ign for many games i played. It origins from my victoria secret supermodel idol Flavia De Oliveira

Attached File  Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2010-Flavia-de-Oliveira.jpg   33.65KB   0 downloads

After a while i decided it was too unreallistic and doesnt corellate with my real name whatsoever.

So I play around with it and come up with flav, shorter version of flavia. It still doesn't correlate with my real name but eh, it's an alias so hell with it :)

But then people starts yelling Flava Flav! (reference from an american singer/rapper) when i'm around :wacko:

it was a bit annoying at first but in the end i joke along with it.

Attached File  flavor-flav01.jpg   144.13KB   0 downloads

Butterflav is a recent wordplay of butterfly i came up wit

taken from my fave South Park show character Leopod "Butters" Stotch :wub:

Attached File  butters-still.jpg   50.81KB   0 downloads

flavf

Priest - RAN Server

#49 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:06 AM

I started ROVU with swordsman as my character. Then somehow i had a change of heart and wanted to try Priest because of my obsession with Foxyhell at that time. LOL. Anyways, I'm so glued on watching Game of Thrones (GoT), I used RedPriestess as my IGN depicting the oh-so-powerful-and-super-bitchy-but-uber-smart Red Priestess (Melisandre). Hehehe quite happy with this idea since most of the priest's helms are color red. 

"Get it together" - Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

#50 Honja

Honja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

Honja = korean word meaning "ALONE". Discovered the name when i was a korean language student, A word Honja was written on the white board by my korean teacher and it caught my attention. Since then i whispered to my self "This name will be known by many once i find a cool game to play".

Then I found  ROVU, chose VALHALLA server and created the planned name.  ^_^

honjasigfinal2.jpg

Guild Master Valhalla Server

#51 0Achilles0

0Achilles0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

Sloppy shits, like the kind you get after eating McDonalds

LOL HAHAHA

#52 0Achilles0

0Achilles0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

Well everyone knows achilles.... The greatest greek warrior... even better then a SPARTAN... haha. If you saw the movie Troy with Brad pitt... then yeah thats why i chose the name. My knight will be BEAST! 

#53 SpankyPirate

SpankyPirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

SpankyPirate, I like to spank and be a pirate. gg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account