#1 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Locationcurrently working in UAE

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

I'm not sure if some are already familiar with this. My friends and I had a habit in creating a story through threads whenever we're bored.

Now, the rules are simple:
1. Post only 1 sentence.
2. Do not post right after your previous post.

I'll start. (hoping someone would contribute)

A young prince left their castle to explore the outside world.
  • XRyfIJgfcm, Timothymt, latishavu1 and 2 others like this

IGN:Poring - jasminrice

"Fear is the path to the dark side... Fear leads to anger... Anger leads to hate... Hate leads to suffering..."

#2 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

But then he realized that it was too scary so he decided to go back inside the castle.

lol xD

• XRyfIJgfcm likes this

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#3 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

But then he realized that it was too scary so he decided to go back inside the castle.

lol xD

seems like someone wants to shut off my thread... :wacko: anyhoo, anything could happen here... hahaha... now to my part...

unfortunately, the gates were already locked from the inside...

"Fear is the path to the dark side... Fear leads to anger... Anger leads to hate... Hate leads to suffering..."

#4 Honja

Honja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

He found a sword on the floor but the sword was rusted and broken.

honjasigfinal2.jpg

Guild Master Valhalla Server

#5 GM-Q

GM-Q

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

He took the sword and went to the nearest merchant hoping it will cost a thousand zennies

DrWizChiz

Valhalla server

#6 Honja

Honja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

Unfortunately he wasn't able to sell the sword because the merchant is drunk.

honjasigfinal2.jpg

Guild Master Valhalla Server

#7 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

Then he figure God was trying to hint him to slaughter someone with the sword =/

#8 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:48 AM

After much contemplation, he enters a tavern seeking for adventurers that will venture forth with him on his journey.

#9 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:03 AM

Then he approached an old man sitting in the corner..

#10 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

The young prince was surprised when the old man easily revealed his presence as he spoke, "I have wandered many great lands and seen with my own eyes how a wild barbarian from the chaotic lands of the north used her knowledge with a handful or strange materials to put to shame the healing crafts of talented arcane scholars, and how a stone beard once quaffed a potion and the weapons of his enemies bent off of his impenetrable hide, but why have you ventured outside the safety of your royal guards, my young prince?"

Damn that was more like a paragraph...did I fail?
  • HaileyAlexia likes this

#11 Guximtarr

Guximtarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

The prince didn't have the chance to answer as the old man changed into a giant beast.

#12 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

The prince instinctively drew and brandished his rusty sword as the frost giant unveiled right before his eyes holding a manchet on the giant's left hand and mutton on the right.

#13 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

Then suddenly a woman wearing a white cloak named Jaleah appeared before their very eyes.

• HaileyAlexia, Jaleah and 2shontle3 like this

#14 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

And grabbed the mutton from the giant's right hand.

#15 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

Jaleah used the mutton and slapped Bleevie silly, knocking him unconscious, stealing his clothes and armor, so she can better cloth her exposed body.

Really guys >. < too funny :D

#16 Bleevie

Bleevie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

As soon as Jaleah stripped Bleevie's clothes she was shocked to see no one, it seems that Bleevie is invisible or doesn't even exist, but little didn't know that Bleevie already stripped Jaleah's entire clothing leaving her nothing but a pair of earrings. :D

#17 Rukashi

Rukashi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

After seeing Jaleah like that the Prince and the Giant's nose bleed making them lose a large amount of blood.

#18 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

Hahahah!! Zomg!! NC-17!!

Jaleah quaffed an invisibility potion and sped off never to be seen or heard again!

#19 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

Unfortunately, she left one of her earrings which contained her DNA which the prince planned to use to clone her.

#20 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

Unfortunately, it will take another 20 millenia before man ever discovers biotechnology.

>. <
  • HaileyAlexia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account