• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 sarimanok

sarimanok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:51 AM

do i need to max mace mastery for FS priest?

#2 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

do i need to max mace mastery for FS priest?

If you have the points enough to allocate them to this passive skill, then go for it. The added MAtk bonus helps :P

#3 sarimanok

sarimanok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

for added heal power.

thanks much!

• Jaleah likes this

#4 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

I didn't. No plans to. Prefer max agi to extra heal amount when I can just spam heals.

#5 Fishhook

Fishhook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

it not only adds heal power but it also adds more dmg to your holy light and holy hammer.

• Jaleah likes this

Screw you FB users. 

#6 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

Well it really depends on the players where they want to allocate their points really.  Although, I agree that putting some points on Mace Mastery helps both on the acolyte's support and the offensive skills.

Mace Mastery

Level         ATK            MATK

01         08 ATK      03 MATK

02         12 ATK      05 MATK

03         16 ATK      07 MATK

04         20 ATK      09 MATK

05         24 ATK      11 MATK

06         27 ATK      13 MATK

07         30 ATK      15 MATK

08         33 ATK      17 MATK

09         36 ATK      19 MATK

10         39 ATK      21 MATK

Currently my skill allocation, with Military Texts x5, are as follows:

*Advanced Skills

Heal capped

Blessing capped

Increase AGI capped

Angelus* capped

Teleport* capped

Increase SP Recovery +3 only for Holy Light

Holy Light capped

Mace Mastery +7 sacrified +2 points for Cure for own personal preference

Cure capped

I haven't really played too much with my skills, even though I have the items to do it, I'm pretty sure I can optimize, but I am just too lazy to test other viable options atm.  Since I am playing comfortably with my current skills, I'm runing with it :P, but I am pretty sure that other fellow priests' allocated their points different than mine.

Acolyte's Skill Tree

Increase SP Recovery (10) +3  to get Holy Light (5)

Mace Mastery (10) +5 to get Holy Hammer (10)

Heal (10) +1 to get Blessing (10)

+7 to get Sanctuary* (10)

Blessing (10) +3 to get Cure (2)

+5 to get Resurrection* (10) - Not sure if this "Max" number is correct

+10 to get Sanctuary* (10)

Increase AGI (10) +1 to get Decrease AGI (10)

Angelus* (10) and Teleport* (10) - Should be (3)

**Note:  These Advanced Skills does not require any skill pre-requisites when you reach the second tier of your job (JLVL 35).

#7 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:54 AM

lvl5 mace mastery is good ^_^

#8 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:31 AM

21 matk is no big deal. My priest got exactly jaleahs skills except I have no mace mastery and have resu.

You can easily get 21 matk by investing in gears. My lvl 63 priest can heal sufficiently in dulla with an over upgraded slash of honor s (there are better maces like cargas but I like the sp regen). I can also solo my gc quests and that's all I need to kill on my own. I do not bf or hunt elites so I just aim for good heals rather than godly heals.

2 different points of view. Whichever u decide is fine. As long as u have maxed bless, angelus and tele. And can heal decently.

I really do like it though when priest gives me max agi when I play wiz. Helps increase min dmg i think. And there are lures who request agi too for the movement speed when unmounted and debugging mobs.

#9 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:04 AM

Could you just imagine if you replace resurrection points unto mace mastery with the current gears you have? That is an added bonus, but you're right sis, it really boils down to player's reference really :P

#10 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

I can spend zennies and buy poring cards if I want more heal. But imma poor priest. I guess i haven't pushed my gears enough to feel much diff in a 21 matk increase.

And no... I like resu. It helps when I boost lowbies who don't have stacks of tokens and think they should help when it is better they just sit in safe place and let me solo it. For example doppel. No resu means wait them run all the way back to khoa 4.
  • Jaleah likes this

#11 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:48 AM

I can spend zennies and buy poring cards if I want more heal. But imma poor priest. I guess i haven't pushed my gears enough to feel much diff in a 21 matk increase.

And no... I like resu. It helps when I boost lowbies who don't have stacks of tokens and think they should help when it is better they just sit in safe place and let me solo it. For example doppel. No resu means wait them run all the way back to khoa 4.

Hey, that's a good point... I was about to remove resu when I reset skill or when I make a new character. I have forgotten about dungeons... I guess 1 skill point wouldn't hurt...

And, really, you can solo doppel?? I want to be able to solo my gc quests too :(

What's ur ign in Poring? I might have better luck stalking you he he he :ph34r:

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#12 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:23 AM

I hv basic priest gears coz my main is wiz.

But my weap is +7 slash of honor s with r3 kukuring. Shield is gc shield with sdw resist. Acc is vs exo rings with raydric cards. Helm is rabbit earmuffs. And low to mid range armor/mant with best int I could afford. Not pro. Heh. But I'm not spending 50M on any priest gears when my wiz has 2k hp and doesn't need 4k healer.

#13 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

No resu means wait them run all the way back to khoa 4.

Good point sis :P except that I'm a soloist overall, I am on my time and not waiting on anyone else.....gets lonely and sometimes tedious, but I don't need to wait for a party anymore lol
  • faponteras and sashimi like this

#14 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

OMGeee, you guys still do the GC quest? God bless you all. I don't have the patience nor time to do... it. (I have time actually, but I think it's a waste to spend time doing GC?) I don't know.

Nowadays when I open ROVU, I feel my blood is boiling. Cause everything seems to be  a huge waste of time.

I think the time is near to call it an end ... Hahaha... 

#15 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:57 AM

I gc only to get 330 gc mace then shadow shield. I don't do it anymore.

Wiz gc only to get candle of honor s. Coz I'm lazy to pot when boosting or massacre weak mobs.

My tank needs a wiz babysitter to gc for it. I want another shield. But been lazy to do it. Maybe I'll burn zeny just buy pro shield.

#16 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:21 AM

OMGeee, you guys still do the GC quest? God bless you all. I don't have the patience nor time to do... it. (I have time actually, but I think it's a waste to spend time doing GC?) I don't know.
Nowadays when I open ROVU, I feel my blood is boiling. Cause everything seems to be a huge waste of time.

I think the time is near to call it an end ... Hahaha...

Valhalla needs you!

I keep doing the GC quest even I don't currently need any items there....yet. Hoping those new GC items come soon though.

#17 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

Valhalla needs you!

I keep doing the GC quest even I don't currently need any items there....yet. Hoping those new GC items come soon though.

Wahahhaa I'm already semi-unactive now. Vahalla doesn't need me. There's a lot of strong FS nowadays <3.

Wah, I salute your hard work :P. Ok Ok. I'll start doing GC now :P 

I need Slash of Honor S. I'm tired of pressing pots!

• Jaleah likes this

#18 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

Wahahhaa I'm already semi-unactive now. Vahalla doesn't need me. There's a lot of strong FS nowadays <3.

Wah, I salute your hard work :P. Ok Ok. I'll start doing GC now :P

I need Slash of Honor S. I'm tired of pressing pots!

Hahahaha!! Fine.....but Mel needs you! :D

#19 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:28 AM

Hahahaha!! Fine.....but Mel needs you! :D

OMGeee - Who are you in Vahalla? >.<? I don't see any priest with Jaleah name!

#20 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:06 AM

OMGeee - Who are you in Vahalla? >.<? I don't see any priest with Jaleah name!

Haha!! I will post on the info board sometime today. Its been months since I grouped with you. I grouped with you with a drunk tank once....I believe was your boyfriend...not sure now lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account