• sashimi likes this

#22 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

I do have around 6.8k HP if im using HP set..

drool.. i want that!! ^_^

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#23 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

I do have around 6.8k HP if im using HP set..

drool.. i want that!! ^_^

#24 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:26 AM

Hmm my advice to be a lurer:

1. Stable connection - no lag. Smooth all the time. 

This is because if youre connection is weak/ lagging all the time, you might be running the whole map but you're not luring any monster. Or you actually lured monster, and they manage to whack you all the time > Too many mobs > Repetitive Whack > You run so hard > You stuck cause they keep whacking > Suddenly your connection weak > You sleep on the floor (OMGAWD)

2. Use HP Set. It's pretty expensive to start with 480. It's okay. Start with 340 Shoes. This is what I did. :P And use a shield. VS Cross Shield is cheap. I slot with 555 shadow card if I were to lure in Dulla. Slot with 555 water card if you were to lure in skels. This will increase resistance > lower dmgs from mobs > higher sustainability > lower chance to die and exp decrease.

3. Butterfly Wing

Always always when there's a bunch of mobs hitting you and you seems stuck - Usually ppl will do CC. Or stop and heal themself. But when your DEF is too low, there's delay on your heal...therefore you will DIE. And if you CC = Slow connection, it will take times to load the chanel list. By the time you click and it load, you're dead. When you see something is wrong always click bwing to go back to town. then you can re-tp back to your wall and start luring :) 

4. Don't be GREEEDY

You're not a FULL VIT Type of swordman or priest. Don't go luring whole map without returning to the main point. Sometimes if you aren't lagging you can do that without getting smack from mobs. But when you are, don't do that. Always remember no one pity you when you die :P. All they do is "awtttss" or "awwwww". If your DEf ain't that good, just lure part by part especially when you're grinding :P

That's all I can think .. I use to lure in Dulla when I'm lvl 62 + without 480 Helm but only 340 shoes.. Hehe :) And i lure better than now. Now m y line is lagging all the time. And I keep dying cause the game keep stuck o.o . . . Now I'm using 480x6, 180x3. 8.7K hp :( But still keep dying T.T  <_<

• sashimi likes this

#25 evitte2

evitte2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:43 AM

Hi Marcelline. I'm from Asgard server, duel rank 7. If I run on Dullahan, I run with 9.6K HP and 301 Def / 45 VIT. But I'm already level 80. You get around 55 HP per level up so that really helps. Luring is fun, but you also need to have a stable internet connection. Adding more VIT adds more def and HP. The more HP you have, too, the better. Try and save money for 480HP cards. for the meantime, 240 / 360 helm hp would do. And for 400 HP for shoes would do too. Soon you also will need hp cards for accessories but those are expensive so wait for a good accessory before you put those there.

• sashimi likes this

#26 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

Like Berry and evitte2 said in common, luring is all about your connectivity.

Also, understanding and learning the distance you have to be from your target determines your success in luring.

If you're lagging there's really nothing you can do to prevent the possibility that you're character is good as dead.  There's nothing wrong by praying that you're character won't die though either :lol:

Gears

Eleison was level 56 when she started luring Outside Kalim Castle map....and whenever she get's hit her HP drops to near half or below....even I am frightened for her....but she is exceptionally skillful in luring the map 20 levels above her (She's level 58 now).  I, myself, is only decently quipped:  Level 65 base are 4275 HP, 241 Defense, and 40 VIT in Valhalla (Rank 1132 when I checked her rank just a few minutes ago - going to increase when other players increase their level or percentage, but you're more than welcome to check while you're in that server); Level 74 base are 4942 HP, 236 Defense, and 40 VIT base in Poring.  The gears that my priest has in Valhalla are somewhat close to the priest I have in Poring, give or take.  That said, you don't necessarily need crazy amounts of HP or god-like set, although it is nice to achieve and have, in order to lure.

Butterfly

Sometimes clicking on this item may save your life and there are times that clicking this item may lead to your demise, especially, when you're lagging and as you clicked this item, you have the misfortune that the system will generate another popup asking which channel you wish to enter the town.  Instinctively, you jammed any channel as long as you live, but since you're lagging you have this loading icon, but by that time it refreshes and shows that you never clicked on your item since you're laying flat on the ground snoozing.

Force Close/Shutdown

This also applies with quickly hitting that "Exit" button.  When you relog, ever wonder why on your character selection shows that you're dead?  Lag kills :angry:

Teleporting

Just like using the Butterfly.  Sometimes you quickly load into town and sometimes a channel selection appears causing further delay and possibly a swift death for your character.

If you're capable of luring the entire map with ease, then do so...I do :P but please take heed with Berry's note on #4, she knows her priest's full capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and so should you.  Do not get overzealous and lure the entire map knowingly that your priest can't handle that much abuse.  Eventually, you will gain the experience and understand how to lure from your failures and successes ;)

One last thing that I want to impart with you, whenever you noticed there's hardly any monsters/beasts appearing in your screen while you're luring, but you notice your HP dropping, please dismount, heal, and quickly teleport back to your party and stay fused until your UI refreshes.

• faponteras and sashimi like this

#27 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

Hi Marcelline. I'm from Asgard server, duel rank 7. If I run on Dullahan, I run with 9.6K HP and 301 Def / 45 VIT. But I'm already level 80. You get around 55 HP per level up so that really helps. Luring is fun, but you also need to have a stable internet connection. Adding more VIT adds more def and HP. The more HP you have, too, the better. Try and save money for 480HP cards. for the meantime, 240 / 360 helm hp would do. And for 400 HP for shoes would do too. Soon you also will need hp cards for accessories but those are expensive so wait for a good accessory before you put those there.

2. Use HP Set. It's pretty expensive to start with 480. It's okay. Start with 340 Shoes. This is what I did. :P And use a shield. VS Cross Shield is cheap. I slot with 555 shadow card if I were to lure in Dulla. Slot with 555 water card if you were to lure in skels. This will increase resistance > lower dmgs from mobs > higher sustainability > lower chance to die and exp decrease.

Hmm.. the numbers that you guys mentioned.. 360, 200, 480, 340.. those are cards right? Sorry but what card exactly? :unsure: I haven't had the chance to see any cards that gives those HP (or maybe I don't know what to look for?) -_-

**Oh and Evitte, you're too cute.. I'm Sashimi though yea, the photo's of Marcelline :rolleyes:

Gears

Eleison was level 56 when she started luring Outside Kalim Castle map....and whenever she get's hit her HP drops to near half or below....even I am frightened for her....but she is exceptionally skillful in luring the map 20 levels above her (She's level 58 now).  I, myself, is only decently quipped:  Level 65 base are 4275 HP, 241 Defense, and 40 VIT in Valhalla (Rank 1132 when I checked her rank just a few minutes ago - going to increase when other players increase their level or percentage, but you're more than welcome to check while you're in that server); Level 74 base are 4942 HP, 236 Defense, and 40 VIT base in Poring.  The gears that my priest has in Valhalla are somewhat close to the priest I have in Poring, give or take.  That said, you don't necessarily need crazy amounts of HP or god-like set, although it is nice to achieve and have, in order to lure.

You know, for some reason, when someone here tells me their rank, I can't seem to find it.. does ranking change like all the time? :( Oh and I haven't had the chance to *bump* into you in game too, Jaleah -_-

• evitte2 likes this

#28 evitte2

evitte2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

Cards for Helm: Goblin (4), look for the 240 or 360 variety. Save up for 480 hp variety.

Cards for shoes: Dark Lord (3) 300 hp, Alive (3) 340 hp, Goblin (4) 360hp. Save up for 480 hp.

#29 evitte2

evitte2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

This is my very own illustration of my priest evitte. Hehe. But in real life, I'm like the ice king. Lol.
  • sashimi likes this

#30 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

Cards for Helm: Goblin (4), look for the 240 or 360 variety. Save up for 480 hp variety.

Cards for shoes: Dark Lord (3) 300 hp, Alive (3) 340 hp, Goblin (4) 360hp. Save up for 480 hp.

Yay!! thanks!! :lol:

The 480hp.. is that the ever pop Poring S?? :ph34r:

This is my very own illustration of my priest evitte. Hehe. But in real life, I'm like the ice king. Lol.

Simon Ice king or the crazy Ice King?? hahaha! :P

OT: Have you seen the episode when he was still Simon taking care of Marcelline?? It's sooo sad!! :(

P.S

Nice drawing!! :wub:

#31 evitte2

evitte2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:41 AM

Yay!! thanks!! :lol:

The 480hp.. is that the ever pop Poring S?? :ph34r:

Simon Ice king or the crazy Ice King?? hahaha! :P

OT: Have you seen the episode when he was still Simon taking care of Marcelline?? It's sooo sad!! :(

P.S

Nice drawing!! :wub:

Nope. Poring S for extra neutral damage and heal. 480HP is another variant of Goblin.

"Simon & Marcy" or "I Remember You?" Either way both episodes were totes sad.

Thanks. :D

#32 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Nope. Poring S for extra neutral damage and heal. 480HP is another variant of Goblin.

"Simon & Marcy" or "I Remember You?" Either way both episodes were totes sad.

Thanks. :D

Ohh right right.. just that, I keep reading people say "get poring shoes.." now, I wonder what that is for :wacko:

Yeah.. too bad Ice king had to be mad like mad, crazy... :(  :P

#33 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Want to add queilala (wrong spelling maybe) to list of pro luring priests in poring. Partied with her few times already. Once with a weak tank. But she took care of him well even if it kept breaking her momentum.
  • Jaleah and sashimi like this

#34 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:29 AM

Want to add queilala (wrong spelling maybe) to list of pro luring priests in poring. Partied with her few times already. Once with a weak tank. But she took care of him well even if it kept breaking her momentum.

You guys are from Poring right??

I still can't meet any luring priest in Valhalla.. and I can't find Jaleah or Shontle :(

#35 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:43 AM

Lol Sashie....+10 GMT and I usually play during nights...very sporadic logins during the daytimes....hmmm....1800ish or so during the weekdays and I think I am online most hours on Saturdays....Sunday is sporadic as well.  I can be found in Valhalla, but very seldom.

#36 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

Lol Sashie....+10 GMT and I usually play during nights...very sporadic logins during the daytimes....hmmm....1800ish or so during the weekdays and I think I am online most hours on Saturdays....Sunday is sporadic as well.  I can be found in Valhalla, but very seldom.

Ah.. So what's your main server??

#37 Sennheiser11

Sennheiser11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationPoring

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

Ah.. So what's your main server??

Jaleah on 61.. Come to poring and she will help you to lvling :)

#38 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:32 PM

Jaleah on 61.. Come to poring and she will help you to lvling :)

I actually have an account there, my in game name is WhiteSashimi but since I'm currently 63 in Val, I feel lazy to do all the MQs again :(

#39 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

But then again, if you're in my (vs blessed) shoes, would it be better to start anew rather than purchasing flash stick?? I'm really not happy with BOTH my stats and skills... :(

#40 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:07 PM

I would redo mq. Lvl 63 is easy, not much lost. You can keep that char and spin daily, hope for flash stick, while play other char of other class type or build.
  • sashimi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account