74 replies to this topic

#21 Haerum

Haerum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

Definitely yes on the angelus thing. I can't you how many times the runner stops for a second and while I'm casting angelus they run off the map. I just want to scream "YOU'RE JUST MAKING MY JOB HARDER STAY HERE A SECOND"

• HaileyAlexia and Inteniaeffori like this

#22 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

Definitely yes on the angelus thing. I can't you how many times the runner stops for a second and while I'm casting angelus they run off the map. I just want to scream "YOU'RE JUST MAKING MY JOB HARDER STAY HERE A SECOND"

Like Red mentioned, communicate :D i hate when that happens...I wasted a good 4 seconds just to see a target too far warning :( For the ill-equipped lurers, I ask them to circle the party twice before darting off so I can fully buff them.
  • sashimi likes this

#23 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:29 AM

worst thing that can happen while grinding? wall is afk and then the wiz who is the party lead dc's and the lead is passed to the wall. Now you cannot invite the wiz that got dc and you're stuck waiting for the wall to not be afk so you can invite a wiz, or abandon the wall and let it die. lol

OMG! This just happened to me last week! We were yelling his name on party chat, public chat and Private Chat to no avail! We decided to just create a new pt <_<

LMFAO!!! Best response by far, evitte2!! If this ever happens sashie, just grab another tank, Summon, stacked on the current tank regrouped kill any pre-existing monster/beast, kick AFK tank, invite the 4th player back. Resume play. If AFK tank throws a fit, tell the player to be grateful they didn't lose 2% just the channel of the map....but this can also lead into a fight and then ya wished you would've just let the tank died. Roll a die and pick choices are yours :P

This is perfect!! Should've done it last week LOL!

You forgot one main thing Red, a priestess needs to be RELAXED!! LOL

I always panick when the lurer starts to lose HP and I'm like pressing the wrong buttons and when I finally find the teleport icon, he has left us.. (well for a few minutes anyway) and then I just tell him there was lag just to cover my pathetic, panicky ass :wacko:

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#24 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:03 AM

ROFL!! Damn right! Sometimes I just wait for them to ask for it :P

#25 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:01 AM

@red, clearly states that there are no other people in your office right now. Gg nice!

#26 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:34 AM

@red, clearly states that there are no other people in your office right now. Gg nice!

oh there are. i just don't give a shit anymore hahahaha

• Jaleah and sashimi like this

"Get it together" - Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

#27 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:59 AM

oh there are. i just don't give a shit anymore hahahaha

I like her attitude :P

#28 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

Dear priests. I'm sorry if i loot at dulla.
  • HaileyAlexia and sashimi like this

#29 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

LMFAO sis! It's okay to be loot whore :D I'd still love you though :P
  • sashimi likes this

#30 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:35 PM

LMFAO sis! It's okay to be loot whore :D I'd still love you though :P

Thanks sis. I really only earn zennies playing my wiz. But anyway, wiz usually has time to discard 1-3 items in between casts if they know what to throw away.

As lure I don't like loot either. I always prefer free for all so I won't have to discard loots that slow me down or waste time selling. I rather spend that time luring or debugging mobs.

As much as priests hate when lurer moves before angelus is cast, take a hint sometimes when lurer doesnt want to wait for buff if they don't need it. I also hate when priest keeps rebuffing angelus when I'm still on mount and just running past fuse. Angelus slows lures for a second or two and I don't need it at every pass. I regularly get off mount to recast SM close to fuse. This is the time for priest rebuffing.

If you play all roles in party, you'll know how to best do your job. Especially true when u know ur pt members also.
  • Jaleah likes this

#31 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:20 AM

Thanks sis. I really only earn zennies playing my wiz. But anyway, wiz usually has time to discard 1-3 items in between casts if they know what to throw away.

As lure I don't like loot either. I always prefer free for all so I won't have to discard loots that slow me down or waste time selling. I rather spend that time luring or debugging mobs.

As much as priests hate when lurer moves before angelus is cast, take a hint sometimes when lurer doesnt want to wait for buff if they don't need it. I also hate when priest keeps rebuffing angelus when I'm still on mount and just running past fuse. Angelus slows lures for a second or two and I don't need it at every pass. I regularly get off mount to recast SM close to fuse. This is the time for priest rebuffing.

If you play all roles in party, you'll know how to best do your job. Especially true when u know ur pt members also.

Oh so that's why there are lures who dismount and stay beside me as I buff.. I didn't know that!

I usually chase them with Angelus as they pass by or wait for them to ask for it, thanks for this info! I sometimes feel lazy to chat just to tell them to stay for buffs :P

I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't.. although sometimes I do prefer free for all especially when im on leveling mode... is it a crime? LOL

#32 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:41 AM

Only swordies have shield mastery and some dps swordies may not have it.

You'd be surprised. High level grinding parties seldom loot at dulla. Maybe up to full bag. But they don't waste much time in town.
  • sashimi likes this

#33 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

I never experienced any pauses in-between when casting Angelus, but if you are then yeah stick to what works for you.  Yeah, I don't stick around much as well until my SM is out then I dismount, hopefully the priest buffing me, if I am not the priest in the group will cast the necessary buffs to continue, if not, I should be fine with SM or none at all.  The priest, partied, got my back :wub:

Sometimes, it is a hassle to loot and vendor trash, unless your primary purpose is farming.

As for luring, if you're bag max is 76 then it is okay to loot up to 76 then disable your pet loot also make sure that that the party leader set the loot to free-for-all.

#34 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

Most of my party mates don't want free for all :(

Most of the time, it's the lurer that's against it.. isn't it difficult to lure when you're overweight? Or is ferrus' speed not affected by it? Or maybe it's also because I'm in Ferry where most players go to, to make zennies? :unsure: 

#35 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:36 AM

Ferry is for farm. Ppl want loots there. Going town to sell acceptable, just don't too often.

Skel is alternate farm. Less weapons but can drop elu. Also has more repeatables for early 60s lvl.

Dulla is for grind. Ppl usually rushing exp. No to time-wasting activities.

Ferrus is affected by overweight. Lures discard cheap items.

#36 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

I see....

So if I'm focusing on levelling, I should join Dulla grind then huh.. good to know, good to know... thanks Zee! :)

#37 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

Dulla parties are picky though. Since all are rushing exp, you need to be set up proper to be acceptable. Some are particular about level. But but below is setup u would like to build for dulla.

Tanks need to be solid with gears that will nullify dulla/raydric damage to 1s. And cannot be dc tanker. Your reputation is at stake. People remember tanks that kill them while they're rushing exp.

Wiz needs to be full shadow, preferably with water shoes (ideal) or matk shoes (2nd choice). Jolly shadow is suffice. Then get the best staff you can afford. My +8 dws2 777 sdw serves me well until this day. And I started using it as early as lvl 63. Hadn't gotten booted after I've proved my worth after first cast. I had been booted in pts who only look at wiz lvl back when low 60s. @#$%&* them.

Lurer needs a ferrus / griffon and can lure all. Focus vvs and vs. Grab normal only if theres enough time before respawn. Vit type preferred but if you got skills, you can lure all too.

Exception is priest. Strong tanks and lures don't care if u are low level and heal only 1.5-2k. Some tanks will live in dulla even left overnight without shield mastery. Just be alert and heal/buff. Tele lure if need.

#38 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:47 PM

Wow, really?? Poring players are very meticulous!

In Valhalla, as long as you have heal, angelus, blessing and agi, you're good to go! FS are getting scarce, I think haha! (Same goes with wiz with meteor, lure with peco and wall with.... anubis? :mellow: )

I remembered a "soft" wall story:

One time, I was trying to take advantage of the double exp and I decided to grind in Dulla, I had no problem getting into a pt but kinda dissappointed that the lv70 wall can't take the damage that well, his hp is like my patience, decreasing very, very fast. I had to spam heal him continuously the whole duration I spent with them until I decided I can't take it anymore <_<

I even asked him if he's casting SM and what armor he's using, I forgot what his armor was called followed by "yeah, I only get 30dmg from this monster and 20 from this monster and almost no damage in ferry gg" --- It's quite hard to believe watching the his red hp turn to white I mean, shouldn't he have geared up for dulla knowing that the damage are much, much greater compared to ferry?? :mellow:

#39 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

30 dmg is soft. At most, shld be in single digits. I hate when i have to babysit a soft tank. They have the easiest job but they need a sizable investment.
  • Jaleah likes this

#40 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

Exactly!!!

And then there are those who are too excited to do nothing during grinds..

Knight: Hi, can I try to wall?

Everyone: Sure!

*lure moves*

Knight - dead in one swift of mob - me - dead - everybody else cc <_<

wtf... :blink:

• LollyBels likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account