#41 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:07 AM

Lol ask for their rank check and see usually 400 is okay with sm and full priest buff with occasional heals here and there 550 can sit comfortably without any buff.

Your level 70 tank that can tank Ferry should've stayed in Ferry :P

You're not alone Sashie lol

#42 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

Lol ask for their rank check and see usually 400 is okay with sm and full priest buff with occasional heals here and there 550 can sit comfortably without any buff.

Your level 70 tank that can tank Ferry should've stayed in Ferry :P

You're not alone Sashie lol

which reminded me of another semi soft wall story in dulla:

Lv70+ with this armor and that armor. I had to spam heal him but it was, shall I say, manageable.

Me: hey wall, how much is ur defense?

Wall: 370+ something (I forgot the exact number)

Me: aw.. you guys want to try skels or ferry instead?

Everybody else: yeah, sure

Wall: nah, it's boring there... how about Quve?

say whaaaa?? :blink:

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#43 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:30 AM

Lvl 70 probably got quve/mario repeats. He's rushing exp but didn't prepare adequately. He doesn't want farm in water mobs. Probably shield is shadow too.

#44 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:36 AM

Lvl 70 probably got quve/mario repeats. He's rushing exp but didn't prepare adequately. He doesn't want farm in water mobs. Probably shield is shadow too.

He should join another PT and be the lure, yeah?

#45 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:04 AM

He should join another PT and be the lure, yeah?

You will sooner or later found out / realize / aware that / most of the players has their own pride.

"I'm a wall, I don't lure" < But they forget their nick name is DC KING.

"I'm a wall, my def is good. All you need to do is to heal me". < But they never imagine that we have experienced PT with a stronger wall compare to em and it's tiring for us to heal them all the TIME. And not to mention they totally forgot the risk of - bug skill, fs having bad connection (stuck during CC) because of bug skill, and by the time you tp back to them, they died. 

And now they will say "F($&#*$(, if you bug skill JUST CC FAST". Who get the blame? FS. 

Chill chill, be happy he died. He deserves it. Open Window > Party > Leave Party. Setting > Quit Game. 

Have a cup of coffee and start cursing him in reality  B)

• RedPriestess and faponteras like this

#46 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

You will sooner or later found out / realize / aware that / most of the players has their own pride.

"I'm a wall, I don't lure" < But they forget they're nick name was DC KING.
"I'm a wall, my def is good. All you need to do is to heal me". < But they never imagine that we have experienced PT with a stronger wall compare to em and it's tiring for us to heal them all the TIME. And not to mention they totally forgot the risk of - bug skill, fs having bad connection (stuck during CC) because of bug skill, and by the time you tp back to them, they died.

And now they will say "F($&#*$(, if you bug skill JUST CC FAST". Who get the blame? FS.

Chill chill, be happy he died. He deserves it. Open Window > Party > Leave Party. Setting > Quit Game.

Have a cup of coffee and start cursing him in reality B)

Hahaha!!

#47 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

Have a cup of coffee and start cursing him in reality  B)

And here I thought I was the only one who does that... cheers my friend!! B)

#48 Bisma

Bisma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:41 AM

Oh my what a nice thread.
I enjoy the laughter due this fuse common problem.

As a knight that prefer become a wall, I agree with all the suggestion.
go go fs; you are the soul of the fuse and my savior to watch tv while grinding.. :)

#49 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Oh my what a nice thread.
I enjoy the laughter due this fuse common problem.

As a knight that prefer become a wall, I agree with all the suggestion.

go go fs; you are the soul of the fuse and my savior to watch tv while grinding.. :)

So Bisma, you are one of THEM..?? :ph34r:

LOL! :P

#50 Bisma

Bisma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

So Bisma, you are one of THEM..?? :ph34r:

LOL! :P

not quite; i do check my char at least every 1 minute.
Well unless I said I'm going to sleep at ferry :D

Nice thread, so we know each other problem and work around it.

#51 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:19 AM

Nice thread! But im not surprised since i already got my irate priest since the 1st day of my rovu days! :P
  • HaileyAlexia and sashimi like this

#52 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

yeah if only ALL walls read this and actually want to improve!

Most walls are in denial.. :rolleyes:

Nice thread! But im not surprised since i already got my irate priest since the 1st day of my rovu days! :P

You're level one and you sleep while fighting?? heh ..v. :P

#53 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

yeah if only ALL walls read this and actually want to improve!

Most walls are in denial.. :rolleyes:

You're level one and you sleep while fighting?? heh ..v. :P

#54 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:03 AM

Have you guys met any rebellious walls?

2 got me this week...

invited us to dulla the other one skels pt, chats with us and asks for max lure then will suddenly CC ...

boom!

one even typed "bye losers"

and leaves pt

sooo annoying :angry:

P.S

I was able to survive skels but sad to say, the wiz didn't make it.. and he was so young!! :(

• HaileyAlexia likes this

#55 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

Heh, maybe you should list out their grand IGN here, so we can give them some payback time ;).

You know - when you play this game long enough - you will realize things like this....

1) Strong wall - super weak wizard. (Not his fault) He didn't know he need to be strong like others to grind. 

- Wall pissed off he will just leave and let everyone die and find new party.

2) DC-ed FS. People don't wanna wait for her and immediately reinvite another FS. When FS connected back less than 1 min, they immediately told her "we have FS already ". (to me this is very rude) - who doesn't dc? damn you. (Doesn't happen to me tho - but there is once when I was luring and my dear friend is the FS - she got dc... and the wizard ask me to pass the PL - I thought he is so CONSIDERATE he thought I might die if I need to retype her (Super long nicks with numbers) *Psst, please don't use nicks with long weird spelling and numbers* ... when I pass my PL,he immediately invite his lover. OMGeee and I get scolded from my dear friend when she's connected. What more pissing me off it happen during 2x EXP. *You all know how hard it is to get a spot*.

3) Maniac Wall. This kind of people are playing revenge game. They don't want the exp. Their objectives is to get your exp decrease not increase. DC on purpose just to kill wizard/ FS. 

Conclusion: ROVU is for MANIAC only. Do not play if you are fragile.  :(

• faponteras and sashimi like this

#56 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hahahaha! Yes that's true - no kidding! Although it's convenient to have a tank with me all the time, coz he's my boyfie - (damn) this wall got so many demands! Imagine him sitting beside me, probably eating or watching tv or net surfing - and here I am supporting my party all night. He gets furious when I get skill bugs, tries to cc, and never make it back in time. I even shout "BEM SKILL BUG! COME FAST!" Then he'll say "HUH? HUH?" THEN WE ALL DIE. Then he gets mad! Just so you know, this was long long ago when no one was tough enough to handle dullas. =)
  • Jaleah and sashimi like this
Posted Image

#57 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

What you do next time Hailey when he starts acting like that, just log off or just log and chill in Poring with us.  We won't demand anything from you  :wub:

• faponteras likes this

#58 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

What you do next time Hailey when he starts acting like that, just log off or just log and chill in Poring with us.  We won't demand anything from you  :wub:

Oh okay I will do that! What's your IGN? I'll message you. I'd probably visit you more often - he's always like that gg.
  • Jaleah likes this
Posted Image

#59 Haerum

Haerum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

*Psst, please don't use nicks with long weird spelling and numbers*

Capital i is an L *rage intensifies*

I swear I once spent 5 minutes trying to figure out someone's name just to pm them.

• Jaleah likes this

#60 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

Have you guys met any rebellious walls?

2 got me this week...

invited us to dulla the other one skels pt, chats with us and asks for max lure then will suddenly CC ...

boom!

one even typed "bye losers"

and leaves pt

sooo annoying :angry:

P.S

I was able to survive skels but sad to say, the wiz didn't make it.. and he was so young!! :(

Thank god I never met any tanks like that when I was playing in Valhalla....even in Poring *knock on wood* :)

Come to think of it, I never partied with a tank other than my guild or my own tank :P in Poring.  Come join us in Poring or if you stay there, then I suggest you lure to avoid the -2%....only a few wizzies can lure and dps at the same time, but the majority of the lot runs the risk of getting KIAd when tank bounces "unexpectedly" -_-

• faponteras likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account