74 replies to this topic

#61 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

Heh, maybe you should list out their grand IGN here, so we can give them some payback time ;).

I'll start writing wall names every time I grind now /gg

Capital i is an L *rage intensifies*

I swear I once spent 5 minutes trying to figure out someone's name just to pm them.

yeah.. the I as in big i the I as in small L and the zero 0 or O gives me headache all the time!!

Thank god I never met any tanks like that when I was playing in Valhalla....even in Poring *knock on wood* :)

Come to think of it, I never partied with a tank other than my guild or my own tank :P in Poring.  Come join us in Poring or if you stay there, then I suggest you lure to avoid the -2%....only a few wizzies can lure and dps at the same time, but the majority of the lot runs the risk of getting KIAd when tank bounces "unexpectedly" -_-

I've been dying to lure since I got my griff ( :wub: ) and have reset my stats and skills but I haven't had the chance to party with wall strong enough for me to lure and just give buff once in a while :( I am seriously thinking of having a rule where I will only grind with guildies or friends. Sadly, we only have 1 wall in our guild and he's not yet a "wall" so to speak...

I think I'm gonna go and give poring another chance heh what was your ign again, Jaleah?? My aco is lv25 already :D

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#62 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

If it's still early for you to jump server, go ahead. Vahalla is FULL WITH OP item. Not worth to stay. Speaking from my very own experience :)

Unfortunately the amount of rubies I throw in is - a lot - ... so no switching for me -_-

#63 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

I haven't really invested in Val yet, just my time..

I will miss my friends though but you're right, prices are so over the top!!

I'll juggle two servers for now and observe B)

• faponteras likes this

#64 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:29 PM

You aren't gonna be gone permanently lol even I still visit my friends who are still playing in Valhalla haha

Lolly wanna party with me in Poring? Hehe
  • faponteras and sashimi like this

#65 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:22 AM

You're right! PT me pleaseee LOL!

#66 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:02 AM

Jaleah babe, whats your nick there? maybe i can visit when im done with my gc... hahahhaa.. i don't really play nowadays... plus im sick already huahuahua!

#67 JohnCass

JohnCass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

Most irritating moments for me is during abyss where people will come up to me asking for heals.

If you can't afford to buy your own potions to a boss fight maybe you should consider not coming into abyss at all.

When I tell them to get potions, they will say you're a fs, it's your job.

Well, I didn't become a priest to be your walking free potion.

• HaileyAlexia and sashimi like this

#68 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

Most irritating moments for me is during abyss where people will come up to me asking for heals.

If you can't afford to buy your own potions to a boss fight maybe you should consider not coming into abyss at all.

When I tell them to get potions, they will say you're a fs, it's your job.

Well, I didn't become a priest to be your walking free potion.

Don't PT them unless they're giving you benefit in return. Cause by healing them you lost chances to cause damage to boss which will favor you pieces in return. Unless they're giving you half of their pieces then fine. 

If they're not, screw them - unless they're your guildies xD

#69 JohnCass

JohnCass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

Don't PT them unless they're giving you benefit in return. Cause by healing them you lost chances to cause damage to boss which will favor you pieces in return. Unless they're giving you half of their pieces then fine. 

Even some of them after partying and killing the boss they just ran off without giving their agreed shared piece.

That's why I solo inside abyss declining every single party now.

#70 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

Even some of them after partying and killing the boss they just ran off without giving their agreed shared piece.

That's why I solo inside abyss declining every single party now.

hmmm now you guys are making abyss more intriguing...!!

#71 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

Problem is - I crash always when the Boitata / Boss finally gives hint that he's dying -.-.

By the time I recon - he's dead. Can't enter. Nothing for me -_-

#72 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Locationcurrently working in UAE

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

You aren't gonna be gone permanently lol even I still visit my friends who are still playing in Valhalla haha

Lolly wanna party with me in Poring? Hehe

PT me too!!!

• sashimi likes this

IGN:Poring - jasminrice

"Fear is the path to the dark side... Fear leads to anger... Anger leads to hate... Hate leads to suffering..."

#73 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:56 AM

After playing for so long -_-

I finally get myself a SlashofHonorS...

And I finally get to use it to grind yesterday....

And I have to say that...

I"M SO FREAKING LOVING THIS MACE

You seriously need 0 blue pots in grinding mode or even normal hunting mode :P

There's no more spamming blue pots!

And even when you're overweight - SP still regen like there's no tomorrow <3

No more "Guys stop I need to repot".

Hahaha! <3 Please FS, spend your time to do GC to get one. You'll  never regrettt ittt

• ArchaieM, Mel and sashimi like this

#74 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:34 AM

Oh maaann!!!

I'm drooling here!!!! 250 gold coins leeeeeeeft!!! :lol:

#75 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Don't ya just hate when ppl outside party get mobs in the map and run around in circles around your party waiting for your wiz to kill it. Then change channel or die and the mob aggros on every party member and your priest need heal all in a short span of time (if she's even close to party and not luring).

I spent much of my weekend boosting people. I don't mind if they ask polite if they can lure mobs to my wiz to help kill. But... please be polite and ask beforehand and please bring only as many as you can tank.

I play dual when I boost. Wiz/tank or wiz/priest. And when I'm luring with tank or priest, I don't look at my wiz until my lure is done. If you die around my wiz and party, you mobs aggro on my wiz and party. And that's just mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account