#1 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hi,

ratedR is open for recruiting guild members. There is no level requirement but Level 60+ is preferable. Any class is welcome to join.

We are but a small group of people playing and enjoying the game as best as we could. We impose no restrictions with regards on how people go on about their life in the game. Just play smart and cool and you'd fit right in with us. 

For details, you may ask these guys whenever they're available:

Smilesz

iamarpski

supremeact

RaeSinX

nayt

P.S I personally prefer priests to join us hehe. :)

"Get it together" - Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

#2 HaileyAlexia

HaileyAlexia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

Way to go Red! I love the name! :)
Posted Image

#3 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

Way to go Red! I love the name! :)

haha thanks Hailey :). It connotes too many things hehe iykwim gg

#4 Pakoda

Pakoda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hello, is the recruitment open yet?and have the requirements changed if so?I would love to be part of an active guild. I am quite familiar with mmorpgs and was playing Wow since burning crusade. Sadly due to time constraints and RL I had to discontinue. I wish to enjoy the same camaraderie I experienced here in ragnarok as well. It's been just a few days since I started playing here though. My character is a level 38 thief on asgard. Eagerly awaiting your replies and suggestions.

#5 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

Hello, is the recruitment open yet?and have the requirements changed if so?I would love to be part of an active guild. I am quite familiar with mmorpgs and was playing Wow since burning crusade. Sadly due to time constraints and RL I had to discontinue. I wish to enjoy the same camaraderie I experienced here in ragnarok as well. It's been just a few days since I started playing here though. My character is a level 38 thief on asgard. Eagerly awaiting your replies and suggestions.

Hi Pakoda,

Thanks for the interest. We are now open for recruitment as we have reached Level 3. We would prefer it if members have finished their main quest and are already level 61 (finishing the main quest alone catapults you to this level). The reason for this is that there is not really much time for members to help new recruits with their main quest since most of us work during the day and it could get frustrating for you if we're not available to help you. 

You could pm me if you want in the game if you catch me online. If im not busy, I'll sure help you with your MQ. But for the meantime, try leveling up until 61 and I'll gladly accept you in the guild.

#6 Pakoda

Pakoda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:44 AM

Thank you red priestess for the prompt reply :). I shall finish the main quest and approach you . thanks for the offer! Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account