Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationValhalla & Poring

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

Teleport Harrie and Hailey to Poring please :D

That's what I'm talking about, Kampy. Get him and that smexy wife of his onboard :P hopefully risend returns for the celebration.

#22 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

Teleport Harrie and Hailey to Poring please :D

*yeah lolz and ris will back GG
  • Jaleah likes this

#23 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:32 AM

Just thought of an idea for a use for santuary, if you pro priests are bored and want to test it out.

Has anyone tried santuary vs. meteor in BF? If you get stunned by meteor, the santuary should still be able to heal you. You might be able to survive if the heal from santuary is good enough. This might be a way for a priest to counter a wizard's meteor.

Also having an extra heal on the BF platform is not a bad thing to have even if it is small.

The new skill cap is 63 which gives 8 more skill points for priests to use. This might be a good way to spend the points. Someone should look into it.
I checked KROVU. They buffed the skill from 30% to 35% mattk per tick. Not sure if we will be getting these buffs though.

dgit.png

Also some of VVVS weapons and shields for priests have buffed also in KROVU, if you guys didn't know. Not sure if we getting these buffs either.

Anyways, just an idea for you guys.

I am not sure why I am here. I play a wizard and I shouldn't even be helping you guys :D .
  • Jaleah and sashimi like this

#24 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

I am not sure why I am here. I play a wizard and I shouldn't even be helping you guys :D .

Because you have a priest and wish to shed some light on good some good information and you love having good priests by your side? Thanks Wes for pointing them out :P

#25 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

Are you going to try it out Jaleah? hehehe

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#26 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

Because you have a priest and wish to shed some light on good some good information and you love having good priests by your side? Thanks Wes for pointing them out :P

My priest is gone sadly. I sold all the gear and stopped leveling it. I only have time to play one character and I love my wizard more :P .

Oh you can try some other things too like switch to neutral gear when u get stunned. You can't use any skills or pots when ur stunned but I believe u can still switch gears. So just put those on ur skill bar and switch to them when u get stunned.

Just another thought.

K I swear I'm going to stop helping you guys now :D
  • Jaleah likes this

#27 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

The last time I tested out sanctuary was at a low level.

I was very disappointed in the skill just like everyone else.

I remember poring cards having little to no effect on the amount heal. I am not sure though because the numbers were so small.

It felt like the heal is 30% of your matk regardless of neutral cards you had. Maybe this is a bug?

I also tested out shadow % dmg and sanctuary damage on shadow monsters. It felt like the cards didn't do much either.

So 30% matk with 1.1k matk is only about 330 heal per tick. Which might make the skill not that useful.

So this idea might not be great at all.

I did this test when I my level was in the 50s so I my gear wasn't that great and it was almost a year ago.

You guys are free to test it again though if you guys are curious.

K I stop posting now :D bye!

#28 Mel

Mel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

My priest is gone sadly. I sold all the gear and stopped leveling it. I only have time to play one character and I love my wizard more :P .

Oh you can try some other things too like switch to neutral gear when u get stunned. You can't use any skills or pots when ur stunned but I believe u can still switch gears. So just put those on ur skill bar and switch to them when u get stunned.

Just another thought.

K I swear I'm going to stop helping you guys now :D

You cant switch gears when you are stuned, experienced it many times while walling in dulla coz vvs raydrics can stun you :)

iron_copy.jpg

#29 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:45 AM

Just thought of an idea for a use for santuary, if you pro priests are bored and want to test it out.
Has anyone tried santuary vs. meteor in BF? If you get stunned by meteor, the santuary should still be able to heal you. You might be able to survive if the heal from santuary is good enough. This might be a way for a priest to counter a wizard's meteor.
Also having an extra heal on the BF platform is not a bad thing to have even if it is small.
The new skill cap is 63 which gives 8 more skill points for priests to use. This might be a good way to spend the points. Someone should look into it.
I checked KROVU. They buffed the skill from 30% to 35% mattk per tick. Not sure if we will be getting these buffs though. dgit.png
Also some of VVVS weapons and shields for priests have buffed also in KROVU, if you guys didn't know. Not sure if we getting these buffs either.
Anyways, just an idea for you guys.

*sanctuary didnt work inside bf thats y its useless if u put some skill points on it better put agi or ups ur hammer and max lvl ur HL :)

#30 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:48 AM

lol then sob

Yeah I never tried in BF. 

That sucks then.  I guess more AGI and mastery then.   Boring haha.

#31 LollyBels

LollyBels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

Err wesker, can I ask a noob question...

if you're stunned, why bother to switch to neutral gear? there's a possibility to unstun switching to neut gear? :S

plus, by the time ure stun, and meteor keep casting, the possibility for me to die under the meteor is 99% unlesss some kind sinx will come and blow them up for me  :D

#32 2shontle3

2shontle3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationPoRiNg server

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

Err wesker, can I ask a noob question...

if you're stunned, why bother to switch to neutral gear? there's a possibility to unstun switching to neut gear? :S

plus, by the time ure stun, and meteor keep casting, the possibility for me to die under the meteor is 99% unlesss some kind sinx will come and blow them up for me  :D

*yeah sis i died also i got 9k hp bfore with 3h def and 2h plus mdef still i cant survive with ms 1,6-2k dmge tho if i got stun @_@ my priest prone to ms stun dunno why T_T

#33 Jaleah

Jaleah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

He retracted from that statement, Berry...lol....check his last response :P

#34 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Haha yeah.  My intent the whole time wasn't to help you guys :P

#35 sarimanok

sarimanok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

teleport level10 -- teleport to lisa ann. hmm...

#36 FullMime

FullMime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

10 decrease agi can reduce a dps aspd by 100-150 depending on how high their aspd is. If your 100aspd or lower and get decreased your aspd will go negative lol. Its the ultimate dps counter in bf, and vs mobs ive noticed it causes mobs to miss a hell of alot more. Ive used it on mobs around vald against my 1 flee and it seems like it bugs the mob to hit me for like 70 flee or so.
Sanctuary gets no bonus from cards what so ever with 740 matk I average 170-250 dmg to mobs (been testing it for a fs dung solo build aspd hybrid leet top secret project) and about 190-250 heal, aka it sucks.
  • Wesker1 likes this

#37 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

10 decrease agi can reduce a dps aspd by 100-150 depending on how high their aspd is. If your 100aspd or lower and get decreased your aspd will go negative lol. Its the ultimate dps counter in bf, and vs mobs ive noticed it causes mobs to miss a hell of alot more. Ive used it on mobs around vald against my 1 flee and it seems like it bugs the mob to hit me for like 70 flee or so.
Sanctuary gets no bonus from cards what so ever with 740 matk I average 170-250 dmg to mobs (been testing it for a fs dung solo build aspd hybrid leet top secret project) and about 190-250 heal, aka it sucks.

I haven't tested it yet. But can you confirm whether or not sanctuary works on your mercenaries?

I'm going to guess no though. Please update if anyone knows.

#38 FullMime

FullMime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:00 AM

I haven't tested it yet. But can you confirm whether or not sanctuary works on your mercenaries?

I'm going to guess no though. Please update if anyone knows.

Haha thats a negative, it doesnt heal them. I really hoped it would but no lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account