• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 reima

reima

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:07 AM

actually they shud do it this way. > the one who pick +2 heart. The one who got pick + 2 heart. So everytime u pick a friend you get 2 hearts instead of the one who get picked only!

this is hwo it works in tower of saviors. but i dont know why... maybe our dev is not so good in this carding system :P

Oh yeah that should be a good idea! That's how it is on LINE PLAY. You get hearts when you give out hearts as well. sheesh. Hope the dev adds that. haha! :P

#22 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

Nice one Harrie! :)

That "10x Diamond Again" button when choosing a box to open means you can open another box among the three given. So that makes it 2 out 3 boxes to open.

This is especially useful when you encounter Golden Boxes which yields poring, king poring, angeling and poringring level up material.

It seems like its guaranteed Skill Level Up success if you combine same cards (i.e. Feed Lunatic Guard to Lunatic Guard) and then its random if only the monster skill is the same (i.e.: Feed monster with Meteor Storm another different monster with Meteor Storm).

Anyone know of a card database website? :D

Thanks Shmoo! I'll add it up!

Mission quests seem to give out a lot of porings too. Just realized that function today.

Oh nice catch on u 10x diamond again when get event boxes. I didn't think of that.

Thats Right Wes! Im addicted to mission quests now! Esp, The one that you need to let your character die for 100x. Nice! <-- Ohh, to do this, use your lvl 1 character on the same account!

#23 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

I lvled up main and suicided at 0 percent.

#24 risend

risend

Poring Armada

• Administrators
  • 1257 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:06 AM

I just died in solo dungeon 100x... on the first day... Those tokens finally useful.

#25 zee

zee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

Lose exp in solo dung? 2 percent?

#26 Haerum

Haerum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:47 AM

Lose exp in solo dung? 2 percent?

No exp lose in solo dungeon

#27 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

Just noticed, you can no longer sell in the "store" inside the "Home"

I am here to play, not to find a boyfriend :huh:

#28 faponteras

faponteras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Locationcurrently working in UAE

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

Just noticed, you can no longer sell in the "store" inside the "Home"

I believe you can still sell... I just sold some of the items last night...

IGN:Poring - jasminrice

"Fear is the path to the dark side... Fear leads to anger... Anger leads to hate... Hate leads to suffering..."

#29 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hmm, I don't see any sell button on mine.. oh well hehe

• Senkkou likes this

#30 Senkkou

Senkkou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

Select store > any option > on top sell tab

#31 sashimi

sashimi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

Select store > any option > on top sell tab

i figured it out last night lol

but, thank you still for pointing it out! ;)

#32 Wesker1

Wesker1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

I have been controlling my mercs a lot better now. They have been lasting a lot longer and been a lot more effective.

They only attack what you target. So if you don't want them to do anything then all you have to do is target yourself. They will stay out of harms way after that.

You can do a lot of things like make them lure for you. You can isolate yourself safely in a corner then press target. They will attack that monster and bring them to the corner for you.

I been doing things like MS then pressing target. They monsters will attack the monster and lure them into my MS.

I find that the mercs are not that bad now heh. They do pretty good damage.

Anyways, tips for those who don't know.
  • HaileyAlexia likes this

#33 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:30 AM

I have been controlling my mercs a lot better now. They have been lasting a lot longer and been a lot more effective.

They only attack what you target. So if you don't want them to do anything then all you have to do is target yourself. They will stay out of harms way after that.

You can do a lot of things like make them lure for you. You can isolate yourself safely in a corner then press target. They will attack that monster and bring them to the corner for you.

I been doing things like MS then pressing target. They monsters will attack the monster and lure them into my MS.

I find that the mercs are not that bad now heh. They do pretty good damage.

Anyways, tips for those who don't know.

Thanks Wes! This will help especially priests and wizards out there! :)

Anyway, I tried compounding mercenaries already, i'll update this soon!

#34 Shmoo83

Shmoo83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:23 AM

I just tank for my mercs. Let them do all the dps work. XD

#35 ArchaieM

ArchaieM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

do you need diamonds in compounding mercs?

#36 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

do you need diamonds in compounding mercs?

For compounding Rank 1: 10k z

Rank 2: Havent tried yet (Maybe 10 diamonds?)

Rank 3: 20 diamonds

#37 ArchaieM

ArchaieM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

wahhh same diamonds as the golden draw??? after you compound the R3 to R4 it will be a random merc also?

#38 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:50 AM

wahhh same diamonds as the golden draw??? after you compound the R3 to R4 it will be a random merc also?

Yes, but the r4 will not start in level 1, so far, i saw level 69 and 80 after the compound.

#39 Voc

Voc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

Does it make a difference for using r3 SS cards to compound? What about the card materials used?

#40 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

Does it make a difference for using r3 SS cards to compound? What about the card materials used?

Havent tried putting one on the third slot. But according to "help" it can boost your chance of having a better class. Ex. S or SS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account