13 replies to this topic

#1 curiouswill

curiouswill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

Has anyone tested this sweetheart on his own mercenary?

AllI know is that it add level to the skill, but what if the skill is like heavenly light / heavenly speed / rage / unbeatable defense ? 

Will i get level 2 ? or it would it extend the duration of unbeatable defense / heavenly speed ? 

Or..

For Damage skill like Anger Blow I,, Magic Arrow I, Blow I, does it increase the damage %?

For Stun / Poison skill like Devil Rain I, Meteor Summon I, Shock Blow I, Poison Blow I, does it increase the Stun/Poison Duration? 

#2 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:49 AM

Yes, basically when the skill level goes up, you'd get higher percentage for the skill's effect. 

For stun/poison, it would not increase the duration of those effects. The skill level will just affect the damage percentage.

Fyi, maximum skill level for mercenaries is 3.

• curiouswill likes this

"Get it together" - Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

#3 curiouswill

curiouswill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

1  more question, does unbeatable defense stack duration in mercenary battle or single dungeon ?

Assuming i have two mercenary with the similar skill.

#4 JOSHUAPOT

JOSHUAPOT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines [Poring Server]

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

i use bloody murderer r4 and abyssmal knight r4, both with the same unbeatable defense skill. they dont stack duration, my bloody murderer has unbeatable defense lvl2 so mercs invulnerability to damage is 3 secs, while abyssmal knight has unbeatable defense lvl1, it only lasts for 2 secs. abyssmal knight has 118aspd so his rage gauge fills up faster, what i do is cast abyssmal knights' unbeatable defense and count 1-2 then cast bloody murderers skill, since abyssmals aspd is high, it's half full before bm's skill duration is gone, if i have both skills at lvl3, my mercs will be invulnerable most of the time if i time the skill usage properly. so the duration won't stack but if you complement it with a merc with the same skill, with a faster aspd, you can have the effect on for a longer duration. hope that helps
  • curiouswill and BRTanker like this

#5 curiouswill

curiouswill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

We share the same idea :D
Cause i just got a Bloody Murderer R4 from today daily box.
This make me questions myself whether to level my Bloody Murderer or wait for another R4 SS to appear @_@
Since i already have White Knight S that have similiar attack speed with Bloody Murderer, guess i will save up my mercenary for R4 SS >< *pray hard*

#6 Plastoots

Plastoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

Does this mean that when a mercenary uses its Unbeatable Defense skill during a Marcenary Battle, it gives defense also to its partner mercenary?

#7 JOSHUAPOT

JOSHUAPOT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines [Poring Server]

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

yup, unbeatable defense is aoe, so both mercs will be invulnerable for the duration, meteor damage can be nulled as well as solo dungeon mobs' skills if you can cast unbeatable defense before their skill is cast. my mercs are full hp when we reach drake in solo dungeon 7-10 :)

#8 Atheneo

Atheneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Can we confirm that the skill level caps at lvl3? :ph34r:

The picture in the info (?) shows some mercenary with LVL 5 skills.

You can check this out in the ? in mercenary option.

Got a LVL 98 mercenary with LVL3 skills -- no luck for poringring to try it out if its maxed.

Thanks for the info! :)

#9 RedPriestess

RedPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

Can we confirm that the skill level caps at lvl3? :ph34r:

The picture in the info (?) shows some mercenary with LVL 5 skills.

You can check this out in the ? in mercenary option.

Got a LVL 98 mercenary with LVL3 skills -- no luck for poringring to try it out if its maxed.

Thanks for the info! :)

i already did try to level the skill of my mercenary from LVL 3. I did notice that the picture in the info showed LVL 5 but i got a notification that I can't level mercenaries with already maxed skill level, so i guess for now it's just up until LVL 3. 

"Get it together" - Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

#10 redsiamesecat

redsiamesecat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:56 AM

does using poringring, 100% make the skill lv up ?

#11 viridia688

viridia688

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:11 AM

yeah

#12 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

after the coming schedule maintenance, there's a daily mission that you need to clear 150 Single dungeon and you get a poringring as a reward. another way of selling diamonds to refill your keys. so, im not sure i will be happy or sad. coz i don't want to waste money on this game anymore but i do want the poringring for my r5 merc skills to go up.

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

#13 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAlfheim / Tampa, FL

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

after the coming schedule maintenance, there's a daily mission that you need to clear 150 Single dungeon and you get a poringring as a reward. another way of selling diamonds to refill your keys. so, im not sure i will be happy or sad. coz i don't want to waste money on this game anymore but i do want the poringring for my r5 merc skills to go up.

Holy crap, that's a ridiculous mission!  If you really need poringrings, I've gotten them from quick and easy stages like 2-10, 3-10, 4-10, etc.  Helped when the gold box rate was higher though.

#14 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:46 PM

Yeah, i found it in the WarOfGods fb page.

https://m.facebook.c...177124432471263

I haven't tried farming it from that stages but maybe i will try sometime this week. :)

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account