#141 AsgardKnight

AsgardKnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:02 AM

sir sorry for bothering you, but i cant find the info on where can i obtain mercenary as a pet.

beside from golden drawing and using gold to buy from other player, what is the procedure to make one? they told me that if i get a R5 lvl 99 merc its automatically sent to box is it true?

i am doubt to do this

i have here (material heavenly golem R4 lvl 1 + material ribbon warlock R4 lvl 1+ BASE gunner r4 lvl 1 ) = ELITE GUNNER?

do i need to level my "material" and "base" to level 99? the result will be elite gunner lvl 1? then need to lvl up it in to 99?

thank you in advance sir

BY THE WAY I GOT ANGELING FROM (6-10)

You need to lvl up to 99 your heavenly golem, ribbon warlock, and your base mercenary gunner to have R5 ELITE Gunner, after compounding your ELITE Gunner, ELITE Gunner PET will be on your post box.  I recommend to use special jewel for a better chance getting ELITE Gunner(SS).  If you have more diamonds to spend use the level up jewel for you to have higher level ELITE Gunner upon compounding.

• Inteniaeffori and jeromeblade like this

#142 jeromeblade

jeromeblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:02 AM

You need to lvl up to 99 your heavenly golem, ribbon warlock, and your base mercenary gunner to have R5 ELITE Gunner, after compounding your ELITE Gunner, ELITE Gunner PET will be on your post box.  I recommend to use special jewel for a better chance getting ELITE Gunner(SS).  If you have more diamonds to spend use the level up jewel for you to have higher level ELITE Gunner upon compounding.

follow up question, do i need to lvl-up the elite gunner to lvl 99 also to use it as a pet? and another question can i return it back to mercenary or not? what does compounding mean? is it necessary to get an  s/ss as a pet? if i do so the stats of my pet will get better?

#143 AsgardKnight

AsgardKnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:48 AM

follow up question, do i need to lvl-up the elite gunner to lvl 99 also to use it as a pet? --> No.

and another question can i return it back to mercenary or not? --No. Upon compounding you will have both Mercenary (the one you used on SD/ED) ELITE Gunner and PET ELITE Gunner

what does compounding mean? --> Try to read the first page of this thread. Heh.

is it necessary to get an  s/ss as a pet? --> S/SS type only necessary on Mercenary you used in SD/ED.

if i do so the stats of my pet will get better? --> better stats for Mercenary you used in SD/ED.

• jeromeblade likes this

#144 paladinmojo

paladinmojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

Just want to ask if there's a season (event) / day for compounding. Asking this as when I tried to compound for r4 using 3-4 chracters simoutaneously the reults is the "same" meaning r4 are of the similar traits

2 bloody murderer and 2 abysmal knight

2 loli rori and 1 bongun priest

3 wanderer rouge

Just to have dancer for pet. Already swithed one of my account to tank from DPS upon getting dancer pet and now I can auto on 7-5 from 6-9

Just happy as I took gamble today. My first try in compounding on my mage character, I have a feeling that it will be dancer and when it did it is dancer (sad hopefully it would be for my tank). Second and third try are my 2 tanks which yields berret whitesmith each which I'm also happy about as it can be used as ingredient for fuse bigfoot. Now when I try to review the ingredients for jirtas I'm missing berret whitesmith (for my mage). What I did is a gamble of levelling up 2 rank 3 merceneries using saved up angeling, poring and king poring poring to get berret whitesmith and I did as it is the missing ingridient to level my jirtas.

I think that getting mercenary from compounding depends on day and time you compound. You may not get the mercenary you are looking for but it's ingredients including of similar type. My hunch it is best to compund mercenary on friday / saturday to get dancer pet. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!!! Gonna level up my berret whitesmiths!!!

#145 paladinmojo

paladinmojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:41 PM

Also before it goes up to my head. when I get the dancer I level up first up to 75 the 1st ingredient. on last 3 tries which I get berret all 1st ingredient are last to be leveled up.

For example in getting berret:

Mercenary 1 leveled up to 75 8:30 pm

Mercenary 2 leveled up to 75 8:00 pm

For example in dancer:

Mercenary 1 leveled up to 75 8:00 pm

Mercenary 2 leveled up to 75 8:30 pm

#146 jeromeblade

jeromeblade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

follow up question, do i need to lvl-up the elite gunner to lvl 99 also to use it as a pet? --> No.

and another question can i return it back to mercenary or not? --No. Upon compounding you will have both Mercenary (the one you used on SD/ED) ELITE Gunner and PET ELITE Gunner

what does compounding mean? --> Try to read the first page of this thread. Heh.

is it necessary to get an  s/ss as a pet? --> S/SS type only necessary on Mercenary you used in SD/ED.

if i do so the stats of my pet will get better? --> better stats for Mercenary you used in SD/ED.

Thank you very much!!! sorry for too much question but i learned a lot from you ^_^ very appreciated god bless! my friend.

#147 AsgardKnight

AsgardKnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:41 AM

Thank you very much!!! sorry for too much question but i learned a lot from you ^_^ very appreciated god bless! my friend.

You're welcome!  Good luck compounding R5. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account