#41 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationAlfheim / Tampa, FL

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

I can ALMOST do 8-10 but the Magic Knights hurt like crazy. Remove them from 8-10 then it's an entirely different story.

With my knight I have no problem. It's my wiz that bothers me because I can't auto it even at the level 7 stages. I'm planning to temporarily switch to a VIT99 but I don't know how effective that would be. The highest I can auto/afk for now is 6-1 or 6-2. And it sucks!!! Totally not worth it because it takes too long to level up. My poor wiz lagging behind. Sob.

Wow, that's still pretty awesome.  I think we can all agree that Magic Knights in numbers are a huge pain.  The wiz definitely gets the short end of the stick in SD.  I saw some people mention safety wall, but i haven't bothered to try it.  Too busy focusing on my sin.  :P

So no guarantee of an S or SS. I'm torn. Will it be worth the risk?

Are you able to use diamonds to get special jewel stones?  So far i'm 2 for 2 with getting (SS) when using those.  You may want to check the "compounding merc" thread in Game Information for typical results, but i think you have a PRETTY high chance of getting at least (S).  At the worst (R5S normal), you lose some HPA and HP, but gain a significant amount of def, mdef, and aspd.  In merc battles, speedy skills are what kills!  :lol:

Just gotta weigh what you have to lose vs what you have to gain.  Personally, i'd do it lol.

• Timothymt and Inteniaeffori like this

#42 Atheneo

Atheneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

Few more bumps huy99 coz you are about to convince me!! B)

please see the comment from PROdps, I am not sure what he meant by that.

#43 PROdps

PROdps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

What do you mean by this mate?
I can only compound my IfritS (S) to Wanderer Rogue (S) and Magic Knight (S) ?
I am not sure about this -- coz I've tried my Abyss Knight S (S) and it allows me to choose my Bloody murderer (SS) as ingredient.
But I don't have the complete ingredients so I haven't tried evolving it yet.
Let me know if my understanding is wrong. :mellow:

Im not sure, i tried putting S merce as base and i got the other merce(just r4/ lvl 99 too)that it needs, but i cant put it. I'm not sure if i did it right that time tho. You can try it, if it works then im wrong.

#44 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

What do you mean by this mate?

I can only compound my IfritS (S) to Wanderer Rogue (S) and Magic Knight (S) ?

I am not sure about this -- coz I've tried my Abyss Knight S (S) and it allows me to choose my Bloody murderer (SS) as ingredient.

But I don't have the complete ingredients so I haven't tried evolving it yet.

Let me know if my understanding is wrong. :mellow:

I don't think it is true.  I just used R4 Heavenly Golem and R4 (SS) Ribbon Warlock to evolve my R4 (S) Happy Baphomet (will show screenshots in separate post).

The only limitations i can see are for some of the R5 recipes for the 3rd gen mercs, which require a mix of R4 and R4S mercs as sacrificial lambs.

#45 Atheneo

Atheneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

Does it says wrong ingredients? because that's what it says when you pull out a mercenary not in its recipe. Or it just don't allow you to pick it?

Yes that's what I notice, especially for Robots R5, they require r4S, the picture looks the same with r4 but it wont let you use them.

#46 PROdps

PROdps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:16 PM

Maybe i was wrong, sorry wrong info. Huy confirmed it

#47 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Few more bumps huy99 coz you are about to convince me!! B)

please see the comment from PROdps, I am not sure what he meant by that.

Hahaha!  Do it!  Do it!  Do it!

Honestly, if you have no problems with merc battles or SD with what you currently have then waiting it out is fine.  But if what you have is expendable and you have much to gain, then by all means take a chance!  The consolation prizes are not terrible.  Just make sure you use those special jewel stones!

#48 Atheneo

Atheneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Not a biggy mate. This is an info thread. We are all prone to misconceptions. Good thing we have a lot of buddies here to help us get the accurate information. :)

It could have been a bug that we need to file. Either way, its a good information.

@huy99, I am leveling the cat now. LOL!

#49 Peilobak

Peilobak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Wow, that's still pretty awesome. I think we can all agree that Magic Knights in numbers are a huge pain. The wiz definitely gets the short end of the stick in SD. I saw some people mention safety wall, but i haven't bothered to try it. Too busy focusing on my sin. :P

SOOOOBBBB. I am about to give up on my wiz. LOL. I want to level it up fast but it needs attention and focus. AFK/FULL AUTO is impossible at stages 7 and up. And that is where one gets a decent experience percentage.

So.... It's either:

I let it auto at 6-2 where it can BUT not get enough experience points. Advantage is I get to afk and do other chores stuff at home (LOL), but really takes time before I even get 1%.

Or,

I get safetywall as suggested by many so i can repeat stages 7-5 and up and get enough exp points, but have to play with an undivided attention.

Sucks balls.

If there are wizards out there who could suggest good stats and equipment to afk level 7s, please share your input. For now, I guess I am convinced I would max up my knight first.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

#50 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Last night, evolved R4 (S) Happy Bapho to R5 (SS) Happy Bapho and trying like crazy to level him up as fast as possible:

https://imageshack.com/i/ipP9Of1Kp - compounding screen

https://imageshack.com/i/p9keBwZYp - compounding confirmation

https://imageshack.com/i/iq8ABf4Zp - yay! SS success!

https://imageshack.com/i/pcURWMIUp - profile/skill info (woot 15% hpa)

https://imageshack.com/i/p8dGgcrBp - glitch still shows my R4 Happy Bapho (temporarily)

https://imageshack.com/i/pbIG37Kdp - my little Bapho family (until i tried to enter a merc battle and R4 abandoned us lol)

https://imageshack.com/i/kqe9V0zjp - stats so far at lvl 50 (SS gains 39 hp, 10.5 atk, 9.5 matk, etc per lvl)

Kinda annoyed that the lvl up special jewel stone only got me lvl 11 (equivalent to one poring?), but definitely glad i got SS.

Please share your R5 screenshots if you have some!

• Atheneo likes this

#51 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

Not a biggy mate. This is an info thread. We are all prone to misconceptions. Good thing we have a lot of buddies here to help us get the accurate information. :)

It could have been a bug that we need to file. Either way, its a good information.

@huy99, I am leveling the cat now. LOL!

Ah, i didn't realize you needed the cat to evolve your peco.  Go for it!  That R5S (SS) is built like a tank!

SOOOOBBBB. I am about to give up on my wiz. LOL. I want to level it up fast but it needs attention and focus. AFK/FULL AUTO is impossible at stages 7 and up. And that is where one gets a decent experience percentage.

So.... It's either:

I let it auto at 6-2 where it can BUT not get enough experience points. Advantage is I get to afk and do other chores stuff at home (LOL), but really takes time before I even get 1%.

Or,

I get safetywall as suggested by many so i can repeat stages 7-5 and up and get enough exp points, but have to play with an undivided attention.

Sucks balls.

If there are wizards out there who could suggest good stats and equipment to afk level 7s, please share your input. For now, I guess I am convinced I would max up my knight first.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

I think we all realize that this game often requires a LOT of attention lol :)

#52 Atheneo

Atheneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

DEYYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!!!! the only word that slips my mouth..

And the only word to describe it! :ph34r:

Ifrit S(S) + Magic Knight + Wanderer Rouge (S) + 1 cheese burger + large fries + biggy soda = :ph34r:

https://imageshack.com/i/f00mSKKSp

#53 skuddy

skuddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

No. The (s) or (ss) doesn't matter. But r4 and r4s are 2 different kinds of mercs.

#54 skuddy

skuddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Congrats to everyone getting r5 ss mercs. that's pretty cool. Hope I don't encounter u in single battle.

#55 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

DEYYYYYYMMMMMMMM!!!!!! the only word that slips my mouth..

And the only word to describe it! :ph34r:

Ifrit S(S) + Magic Knight + Wanderer Rouge (S) + 1 cheese burger + large fries + biggy soda = :ph34r:

https://imageshack.com/i/f00mSKKSp

Nice!!! Looks awesome and already has great hp, crit, aspd, and matk at lv 20!  What's the atk % for Lv 1 Meteor Summon III??  Curious what it is at Lv 2 and 3 too.  Meteor I was 55%, 85%, and 115%.  Meteor II was 130%, 150%, and 170%.

#56 Huy99

Huy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

Congrats to everyone getting r5 ss mercs. that's pretty cool. Hope I don't encounter u in single battle.

Thanks Skuddy!  Keep trying and you'll have one soon too!

#57 TTUPEG

TTUPEG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

I got Abysmal Knight R5s SS

#58 Shmoo83

Shmoo83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

Congrats on those S (SS) R5's :D

I've only gotten Doppel R5 S and Abyss Knight R5 S.

• TTUPEG likes this

#59 HarrieAlexis

HarrieAlexis

Carnage

• Administrators
  • 1104 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

My (bonpilot) guildmate's result: 

10635966_756806154358817_253351776835518

10606082_756806167692149_806195057474615

Shock wave 4!  :ph34r:

• TTUPEG likes this

#60 Atheneo

Atheneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

Grats everyone!

Meteor 3 Skill Lvl1-200%, Lvl2-220%. Im not sure for Lvl3 but i think it shiould be 240%.

R5 are so OP in PVP battle, I used my  Ifrit vs 2 mercenary of valhalla's rank 2. -- OWNED in 5 seconds!

Now im hyped to evolve the Peco knight S(SS). :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account