14 replies to this topic

#1 udyr

udyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

Hi,

I'm fresh 68lvl, currently katar.Its impossible to farm without burning a lot of pots. I think I'm going to switch to dagger build because its better for pve. First question, is dagger hpa bug fixed?

My current gear, currently its bad but i'll upgrade one by one with better possibilities.

Helm: +5 Anubis s empty,

Armor: +3 Ninja Suit empty,

Weapon: Exorcise HPA2 aspd5 empty

Acc: 2x Sif Belt 444/444 crit

Boots: +5 Devine Walk empty

Mant: Ninja Cape aspd10 empty

Boots, mant, armor and weapon surely gonna get changed but I'm not sure with which ones. I'll also upgrade and insert cards. I want a HPA SPA weapon.

What is the best stat choice, how many points to which? Currently 86 Agi 28 Str. What is the optimum flee,crit,aspd?

Envenom worth getting for short fights?

Waiting for your solo dagger sin advices.

Thanks.

• kellygs1, wildagk11 and samzl60 like this

#2 Waskas

Waskas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:12 AM

Horde flee, from gears/cards.
Use mdef armor cards though.
80ish vit little agi to hit 200+ aspd, rest in spr.
Get some hp sorb.
Get two ss r4 mercs or r5 with high mdef.
Then auto your heart out.
WINNING

#3 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

The HPA bug before was from casting Leg Slash and Envenom and yes it's fixed now.

If your only goal is to PVE then I would suggest to go for Flee Set since its very effective in Single Dungeons.

You have way too much AGI. It's easier now for sins to get 220 ASPD (aim for this no less, going over is just a waste) because of the changes they made to the Blade of Sea buff, it now adds 55 ASPD. And the Dagger Mastery also got beefed up, instead of adding only 60 ASPD, it now adds a whooping 78. So thats 133 ASPD from the skills alone lol.

Helm: +5 Anubis s empty, ------------------- (Optional: Put some 240/360HP Cards for Survivability.) Switch to Dwarf Helm once you reach lvl 80. They are cheap now.

Armor: +3 Ninja Suit empty ---------------------- Get an Armor with STR and Flee such as Ninja Suit S and VVS/VVVS Glittering Armor

Weapon: Exorcise HPA2 aspd5 empty----------------Lunar Blade(Valor) 2% HPA 2% SPA (Drake +15 Attack x3) Honestly, the GC DaggerS of Protection is fine. With that amount of ASPD, you wont be using skills as much so no need for SPA.

Acc: 2x Sif Belt 444/444 crit---------------------Switch to Assassins Belt once you reach lvl 75 for additional Crit bcoz 4% stun won't help you much not unless you'll go Balrogs on your weap.

Boots: +5 Devine Walk empty-------------------Ninja Shoes (Flee Cards)

Mant: Ninja Cape aspd10 empty-------------------Sharp Scarf (Flee or ASPD Cards depends on your build)

So basically, just aim for 220 ASPD together with your equips and the rest to STR or maybe some VIT if you're having a hard time doing Single Dungeons. I won't get Envenom if I were you since you'll be doing all normal attacks most of the time lol.

• kuriare likes this

IGN: AstroStatic / AstroSinX

Job: Knight / Assassin

Server: Valhalla metal.gif

#4 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:21 AM

Just to add, only get high amount of VIT if you already got good mercs to kill for you then if not stick with STR since you'll be doing most of the job.

#5 udyr

udyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:37 AM

Thank you so much guys appreciate it.

#6 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:28 AM

Here's my stat and equip of my Assasin Katar lv 68

Stat

Str = 32 + 5

Agi = 92 + 21

Vit = 1 + 9

Int = 1 + 4

Spr = 1 + 4

Equips

+5 Frika's Beret E - Clean

+5 VVVS Working Shoes - 3 x Crit 4

+5 R4 Ninja Suit - 3 x Def 7

+5 VS Adventurer Cape - 3 x Aspeed 7

+7 Loki's Fingernail S2 - Clean

R4 Sif Belt - 3 x Crit 4

R4 Sif Belt - 3 x Crit 4

Succubus

Total Stats

Atk = 745

Def = 182

Mdef = 91

Critical = 63

Flee = 44

Aspeed = 226

HPA = 10%

SPA = 3%

With those crap equip and stat above, currently (and suprisingly) I can survive SD up till 6-3 without using hp and mp pots (spam sonic blow to heal myself but never run out of mana, thanks to 10 HPA and 3 SPA). As fellow poor katar assasin I'll let u know what my limit at SD but I hope I can past 6-10. Of course if you have spare cash, it's better to use R4 Adventurer Cape, Frika's Berret A and R4 Sharp Suit S rather my sux equips lol

Personally I prefer Frika Berret A (+150 damage, +4 All) rather Anubis (+160 damage, +3 All) since :

- Little bit more expensive than Frika Berret E (+150 damage, +6 Agi) but overall better. In Asgard it's even slightly cheaper than Anubis Helm

- Just 8-9 damage less than Anubis (It give 1 more str, so it's not 10 damage less)

- It has 6 more defense and 1 more mdef compare to Anubis

I think Katar is good though if you want SD, I haven't try dagger so I can't give a you single hint bout Dagger build

#7 udyr

udyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

Thank you so much hayase, currently im investing on dagger build and I like it quite much :) i've no chance at pvp but pve sustain is i think way much better than katar :) i could use your guide if i change my mind though :)

#8 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

Thank you so much hayase, currently im investing on dagger build and I like it quite much :) i've no chance at pvp but pve sustain is i think way much better than katar :) i could use your guide if i change my mind though :)

no prob at all, btw seems my assasin limits is 6-9, I stuck on 6-10 thanks to Loli's magic  :angry: .

#9 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:22 AM

no prob at all, btw seems my assasin limits is 6-9, I stuck on 6-10 thanks to Loli's magic  :angry: .

Try getting a 360HP Helm Set and Shoes. That seems to be your problem coz Sins have low HP pool.

#10 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:16 AM

Try getting a 360HP Helm Set and Shoes. That seems to be your problem coz Sins have low HP pool.

I past 6-10 without those set yay, lucky the room I was in enabled me to juggling loli easily

The problem is I want to farm at 6-10 (to find sharp suit s) and by this method, it's depend on luck whether we get large enough room to run from loli's magic.

If I'm not mistaken, Somewhere in this thread suggest a mercenary that has "poison blowl" skill to prevent loli using magic, now I'm trying to find R3 mercenary that has that skill to try

#11 JawsQ

JawsQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

I usually do an auto dungeon on level 7-5 or 7-10. When I'm able to run it, then that's when I look at 8-5 dungeon. (Full flee build: level 85 flee at 85)

Regarding Loli, It's not going to summon skill all the time. You could use that gap to spam white pot. Just make sure that you have enough mdef (from upgrading your armour) so that 1x magic loli is not going to kill you.

Once you got through Loli on 6-10, 7-10 is a lot easier to handle (Drake doesn't summon magic) only physical attack.

In Game: Jawaii or Hillarys

Server : Poring

#12 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

I usually do an auto dungeon on level 7-5 or 7-10. When I'm able to run it, then that's when I look at 8-5 dungeon. (Full flee build: level 85 flee at 85)

Regarding Loli, It's not going to summon skill all the time. You could use that gap to spam white pot. Just make sure that you have enough mdef (from upgrading your armour) so that 1x magic loli is not going to kill you.

Once you got through Loli on 6-10, 7-10 is a lot easier to handle (Drake doesn't summon magic) only physical attack.

I'm just lucky enough to not get hit by loli's magic even once. My sin's hp is only 3.6k with 91 mdef so most likely it's 1 hit kill, but I really want to grind there at 6-10 to get Sharp Suit S

#13 AstroStatic

AstroStatic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationIn Your Dreams

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:45 AM

I'm just lucky enough to not get hit by loli's magic even once. My sin's hp is only 3.6k with 91 mdef so most likely it's 1 hit kill, but I really want to grind there at 6-10 to get Sharp Suit S

Then you need those HP Helm and Shoes, pair it up with Mdef Set Armor.

Those Rank 3 Mercs that you mentioned won't survive 6-10 not unless they're an SS one.

#14 hayase

hayase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Then you need those HP Helm and Shoes, pair it up with Mdef Set Armor.

Those Rank 3 Mercs that you mentioned won't survive 6-10 not unless they're an SS one.

Got it, seems i was really lucky (well it's gold event box after all)

Here's my strategy to farm 6-10 until I got Sharp Shirt S :

- Prepare lot of Siegfried Tokens lololol (I even get some tokens from my other "daily-spin" char)

- Hopefully can get R3 mercenary "Ferus Red" from 6-2 Gold Box which has "Poison Blow" skill (mine is normal, not S or SS)

- Also hope has 65++ Assasin or DPS Knight as your friend, I also use R3 Disguise which can stun Loli (R3 Disguise from 5-9)

- Suicide myself when Loli appear (My Ferus Red die in first 10s of SD, so I need to use token to revive)

- After revive, Ran using mount ASAP (single hit and my mercenaries dies) and survive untill R3 Ferus Red can do "Poison Blow" to Loli

- When Loli was poisoned, it won't cast single magic but still try to chase to do normal attack (1 hit = mercenaries die)

- R3 Disguise is used to stun Loli when he try to chase

- When Loli stunned R3 Ferus Red will hit much easier therefore has enough time to do "Poison Blow" again

- Assasin is prefered since it can continue to stun Loli after R3 Disguise, giving extra time for R3 Ferus Red to do "Poison Blow"

well my strategy was useless though if you guys have Godly R4 / R5 Mercenary + Godly Equips with Hi-Def, Hi-MDef :wacko:

#15 udyr

udyr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

Got it, seems i was really lucky (well it's gold event box after all)

Here's my strategy to farm 6-10 until I got Sharp Shirt S :

- Prepare lot of Siegfried Tokens lololol (I even get some tokens from my other "daily-spin" char)

- Hopefully can get R3 mercenary "Ferus Red" from 6-2 Gold Box which has "Poison Blow" skill (mine is normal, not S or SS)

- Also hope has 65++ Assasin or DPS Knight as your friend, I also use R3 Disguise which can stun Loli (R3 Disguise from 5-9)

- Suicide myself when Loli appear (My Ferus Red die in first 10s of SD, so I need to use token to revive)

- After revive, Ran using mount ASAP (single hit and my mercenaries dies) and survive untill R3 Ferus Red can do "Poison Blow" to Loli

- When Loli was poisoned, it won't cast single magic but still try to chase to do normal attack (1 hit = mercenaries die)

- R3 Disguise is used to stun Loli when he try to chase

- When Loli stunned R3 Ferus Red will hit much easier therefore has enough time to do "Poison Blow" again

- Assasin is prefered since it can continue to stun Loli after R3 Disguise, giving extra time for R3 Ferus Red to do "Poison Blow"

well my strategy was useless though if you guys have Godly R4 / R5 Mercenary + Godly Equips with Hi-Def, Hi-MDef :wacko:

wow  :blink:  respect the effort  :D

By the way, its hard to find flee cards for shoes in Poring server, do you guys know where can i farm for desert wolf cards ? i just got my ninja suit s from 6-5 :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: assassin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account