• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Stryk3

Stryk3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

after the login, message pop up and say "New binaries are available. Please update the program to continue playing the game. Do you want to update now?" the option is yes or no, i choose yes and it bring me to app store and then nothing happen. any1 know how to solve this? i played with my iphone 5 with IOS 7.1.2

thanks before!

#2 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

it directs you to the appstore to update the app. if for some reason it did not download. I'm assuming it might be your phone. try to reboot and download the new binaries again. pretty much everyone is online now. earlier after the maintenance, the server is so smooth.

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

#3 Stryk3

Stryk3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

yeah it didnt download, just blank white screen on the app store, ill try to restart my phone now. thanks for the advice!

and... yea it still didnt download anything :( how am i supposed to play now.. any1 here solved the problem with his/her iPhone? pls let me know..

Edited by Stryk3, 19 November 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#4 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:49 PM

if you are using ROVU, you can download the War of Gods (WOG) instead. It's a different client but technically they are connected to the same server.

I downloaded the binaries in ROVU and get it installed on my samsung phone. But when i opened it, all i see is a white screen. After a few minutes it says not responding. I'll try to reinstall later and see if it works. I'm on assumption that my internet connection was too slow and the file got corrupted or something.

On another note, WOG is only 92 MB if you install it from scratch while ROVU is 165 MB. I'm not sure why its different.

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

#5 Stryk3

Stryk3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

thanks again for the reply, i tried to search war of gods on apple store but i cant find it too, same as the ROVU client, i cant find it when i search it. ive tried delete my ROVU and install it again, still doesnt work :( idk why tho, ive restarted my phone too

#6 TristanRiedValkyrie

TristanRiedValkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

ohh my, WOG is only in available on andriod. Sorry for that mate. For IOS, the one you are using now is ROVU "Ragnarok Online - Valkyrie Uprising" that's the only client i know that is for IOS. Before you can play this via facebook app but they remove that due to intensive hacks happened in game (at least that is what i heard).

I deleted my ROVU on my andriod and reinstalled again. this time it is not showing as 165 MB but rather 91.7MB or something close. and it is now working! I think they may have changed the apk file they've uploaded in google playstore. im not sure in applestore though, i dont have my iphone at this time so i can't verify that.

Cheers,

TristanRock

RiedValkyrie

#7 Stryk3

Stryk3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

i guess ill wait for few days and try download again then Q_Q thanks for ur answers tho :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account