#1 Jadefrost

Jadefrost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:06 AM

Hi guys. I'm having trouble on what to so with my Two-Hand sword sitting in storage. I'm currently battle tank so i'm using shield.

I have this +7 VVVS Veteran Sword (clean) I got lucky enough to make weeks ago thinking i'll be sticking with dps build. But now I'm battle tank I'm wondering what to do with it. Should I hold on to it and buy cards for it? If so what card is best? Should I sell it? How much can I get for it?

Sword Stats: +7 VVVS Veteran Sword, Atk 243+(112), STR 16, CRIT 8% (clean)

Thanks!
  • Welchlymn and Inteniaeffori like this

#2 AsgardKnight

AsgardKnight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:55 AM

If you plan to go back to 2hand DPS, keep it then make it Balrog set / Neut set.  If you will stay as BattleTank, sell it as clean, it is easy to sell clean weapon than carded  because the R4 card now is not rare.  I don't have any idea on the price of that sword, better study the market first or post it on message board and wait for a good offer.  ;)

• frankz and Jadefrost like this

#3 Jadefrost

Jadefrost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

Thanks AsgardKnight. I'm at level 86 at the moment and the Battle Tank build comes in handy. I don't see any Two hand DPS build at higher 90s. I'm wondering if Two Hand DPS build is not very useful at higher level.

#4 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

It's just easier to level up as a tank.
Also, dps would need crazy stun to do well in battlefield.

#5 y4hzee

y4hzee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:53 PM

Oh you're lvl 86 already.

Try going with a dual build (dps and shielder at same time)

It worked pretty well on mine ^^

If u dont want being a dual build its up to you

• Jadefrost likes this

#6 Jadefrost

Jadefrost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:28 AM

Oh you're lvl 86 already.
Try going with a dual build (dps and shielder at same time)
It worked pretty well on mine ^^
If u dont want being a dual build its up to you

I actually thought of this. However, I'm not sure how I'll distribute the stats and skill points. It seems that skill points wouldn't be enough to do such build. I assume you'll need 2hand quicken at least to boost aspd, and with shield mastery maxed there'll be no pints left for offensive skills. I may be wrong. :)

#7 frankz

frankz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:51 AM

I insist on my point of working on a full tank build until you're lvl90~95 at least.

If you have skills and stat scrolls you'll have enough for defensive and offensive, as long as you can compensate with equips. I went full greedy, want to finish a set of EQ for each: a tank, a battlewall and a 1h DPS XD

#8 y4hzee

y4hzee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:32 PM

I actually thought of this. However, I'm not sure how I'll distribute the stats and skill points. It seems that skill points wouldn't be enough to do such build. I assume you'll need 2hand quicken at least to boost aspd, and with shield mastery maxed there'll be no pints left for offensive skills. I may be wrong. :)

Oh its okay.

But the thing is Its really good being a dual build for knight because you can do lvling and pvping at the same time but you need good equips ^^.

Wait for my reply ima put my dual knight build (stats and skills). Tell me if you want the equips too ^^

#9 Jadefrost

Jadefrost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:04 AM

Oh its okay.

But the thing is Its really good being a dual build for knight because you can do lvling and pvping at the same time but you need good equips ^^.

Wait for my reply ima put my dual knight build (stats and skills). Tell me if you want the equips too ^^

Hehe, well, I decided to leave my BT alone because he's doing well in PvP and BF. I've decided to use one of my character slot and make another swordy. This one will be pure DPS for hunting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  fay26 : (02 June 2017 - 09:45 PM) Where can I find VS Plate of Veteran B from Single Dungeons?
@  againzt : (18 October 2016 - 04:59 AM) why I cant create any topic?!
@  Zexika : (16 October 2016 - 06:54 PM) cant verify forums account? email not going through
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:20 AM) To lvl 2?
@  Randy1981 : (15 August 2016 - 03:17 AM) How to upgrade guild
@  thepwai : (19 April 2016 - 10:38 PM) WTB FE Baphomet pet
@  TinyMiku : (16 April 2016 - 07:58 AM) Can anyone tell me the full name of the music or track number from Ragnarok Online that plays in Frinsy Entrance in RO:VU? Thanks!
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:21 PM) how to get the most common mercenary pet ?
@  shilva00 : (27 March 2016 - 05:19 PM) verify account .. cant log in :(
@  Panatkorn : (23 March 2016 - 12:15 PM) Buy zeny for real money Server Griffon payment will be via Paypal add me on Facebook Facebook.com/panatkorn
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv up than 10-2? I am an assin. In addition, though supforgetools are so rare, why there are so many +8 equips in auction?
@  fffjianbin : (16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM) I can only post here. Anyone knows which SD is better lv
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:23 PM) After 2014 the server was tottaly reseted and everybody lost everything
@  Joao.Cavalcante : (22 February 2016 - 11:21 PM) Why i cant post here?
@  Kalizer : (19 February 2016 - 01:54 AM) i dont know my UUID cause i left the game in 2014, i reconnect yesterday and i lost my old characters, what can i do?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:54 PM) is this is a new one or they just update and improve the old version?
@  duduthz : (16 February 2016 - 03:53 PM) i do have some old account on the old valkyrie uprising path of heroes why when i open this valkyrie uprising path of heroes my char is gone?
@  Sloppy : (18 January 2016 - 05:23 PM) verify account problem should be fixed, i think..
@  Pancakemanz : (27 December 2015 - 02:36 AM) any idea why I can't use my mercs and the game freezes in the SD?
@  Drazzilb : (25 December 2015 - 04:36 PM) can't verify my account