I'm new to ROVU and just trying to figure things out. Love having a mini version of RO on my phone however.
Anyway, I'm planning to build a dagger thief using the 5str/4agi/1vit build since this is my first character and I like the mix of survivability, attack and speed.
But distributing the stats leaves me a bit confused - mainly due to the fact that they require increasing amount of points as they increase.
1. Could someone give me a breakdown of how the distribution works, especially the point requirement increases, so that I could calculate things a bit better? (i.e. so I can figure out that at level x I should have x amount of str, ago and vit).
2. Also, I have 4 SPR - wondering if that's by default or if I added points there accidentally.
3. So far I've been getting on 'okay' with a mix of solo and party play but I burn through a lot of potions. I've been buying orange cause it seems to work out cheaper than white for instance - is this smart? Are these potions craftable/can I buy them cheaper from players?
4. I can't decide if, at Job Change, I should go Sin or Rogue. Any tips, information?
5. I've heard an Anubis Helm or "HP Anubis Set" is good for thieves/assassins, is this a cash shop item or if not, where would I get it? If I'm buying from other players, what upgrade should I aim for, and how much would it cost me? And finally, what's a "HP Anubis SET"?
If you have any other tips or information for a new player, I'd really appreciate it